FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single males blocked but..

Single males blocked but..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

always Fabbing my photos?

I except that people like to express their preferences but I've expressed mine by blocking single males yet they always Fab me?

Then the same guys pop up on my "who's looked at me".. over and over again.. this is clearly trying to catch my eye.. I think it's wrong and creepy behaviour!

Yes I do end up Blocking them too.. but then more just come along.. Aaagghhh!

Who else gets this??!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pretty standard fare on a site with such a massive oversaturation of single males.

[Removed by poster at 09/05/14 00:21:25]

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yeah I get fabbed by tv's and bi men too, oh well just ignor it.

On a daily basis if it bothers you that much take the option to fab pics off on your settings. Stop being a site supporter and block guys and that way you won't know they fancy you.

"Pretty standard fare on a site with such a massive oversaturation of single males."

Stating the obvious doesn't really amount to constructive input. Thanks anyway I guess.

Take it as a compliment,they can't message you so they're appreciating you in a way they can

"Pretty standard fare on a site with such a massive oversaturation of single males.

Stating the obvious doesn't really amount to constructive input. Thanks anyway I guess."

What sort of 'constructive input' you expected on your very simple grievance about guys fabbing your pics and paying your profile excessive attention I've no idea, I simply pointed out to you that this is very ordinary on here.

Or set yr pics to private x

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I currently have a man that regularly takes up 15% of the last 100 to view me. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, when it starts to, I'll stop paying so I don't get the option to see.

Just chill!!

There looking at your profile not because they fancy you but to see who you have met and what you got up to.

That way they know there in with a better chance if they contact the people that you have met

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Is it any more creepy than guys checking out a girls ass or tits without being invited to.

It's a compliment. Don't worry so much, if we put pics up on the net then we have to expect that they will get looked at, wanked over, by those we like and those we do not fancy.

How many guys have checked out your ass in the gym etc.

"I currently have a man that regularly takes up 15% of the last 100 to view me. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, when it starts to, I'll stop paying so I don't get the option to see.

Just chill!!"

Block him and he can't keep looking at you. I end up blocking most of them if they don't knock it off x

It happens on here. People see a pic they like they fab it. They might not have looked at your profile

If you're so uncomfortable with men looking at your pictures perhaps you shouldn't be on a website for swingers.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"always Fabbing my photos?

I except that people like to express their preferences but I've expressed mine by blocking single males yet they always Fab me?

Then the same guys pop up on my "who's looked at me".. over and over again.. this is clearly trying to catch my eye.. I think it's wrong and creepy behaviour!

Who else gets this??!"

I fabbed it for you - very good profile, I don't get to the end of many that long but found it very amusing!!

Oh and try Kenny Wayne Shepherd 'Blue on Black'

Who else gets this??!"

Perhaps they appreciate the outdoor life too? Or need someone to hold their rucksack while they do some rufty tufty stuff? At least they're not fabbing your cock...

If you have your filters on like we used to, you won't see if they've looked anyway so they may be using fabbing as a way to get round them but to be honest, if you'll never meet them then concentrate on who you do want to look at you and bugger them...not literally obviously...

Oh...and don't even think about all the ones looking in stealth mode...

janey

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Once you put your picture on the web you lose control of it. I don't understand why people get so upset when their pictures are admired.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Once you put your picture on the web you lose control of it. I don't understand why people get so upset when their pictures are admired. "

They might catch the ghey!

People might think they are ghey!

If you have single guys blocked why do you keep un blocking them to see who's looked at you?

If you have single guys blocked why do you keep un blocking them to see who's looked at you?

"If you have single guys blocked why do you keep un blocking them to see who's looked at you? "

Lol that's not how the system on here works! Blocking single guys from mailing you doesn't hide the fact that they view your profile, blocking specific individuals does...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Once you put your picture on the web you lose control of it. I don't understand why people get so upset when their pictures are admired.

They might catch the ghey!

People might think they are ghey! "

I've looked in stealth mode and I'm a bi guy from Brighton and I particularly liked the bit about you being straight but 'comfortable around other guys'.

Maybe you feel uncomfortable about the fact I've wanked and cum on your photos? And shown them to my raving queenie camp moustachioed beefcakes and twinks and your photos are now huge posters up in gay clubs in Brighton?

See? Nothing you can do about it, so don't stress over things you have no control over. The above is untrue

"If you have single guys blocked why do you keep un blocking them to see who's looked at you?

Lol that's not how the system on here works! Blocking single guys from mailing you doesn't hide the fact that they view your profile, blocking specific individuals does...

"

Mm yes it does if they are blocked they do NOT show on you who's looked list!

[Removed by poster at 09/05/14 06:28:30]

Who else gets this??!

I fabbed it for you - very good profile, I don't get to the end of many that long but found it very amusing!!

Oh and try Kenny Wayne Shepherd 'Blue on Black'

"

Thanks! Will have a listen later! More suggestions welcome

"If you have single guys blocked why do you keep un blocking them to see who's looked at you?

Mm yes it does if they are blocked they do NOT show on you who's looked list! "

They come up on mine?! o_0

Mm yes it does if they are blocked they do NOT show on you who's looked list!

They come up on mine?! o_0"

I've bloked women and couples in my filters but they show on my looked at me page. I thought it was only individuals you'd blocked that didn't.

Who else gets this??!"

If you have filter single men from messaging you, they dont show on looked at me so unless you untick the filter you wont know they have looked

If your pics being fabbed bothers you dont allow them to be fabbed.

You cant block a group of people, only filter them so they dont message you.

I am a site supporter as you are and they do not show on mine unless i unblock them. Just tried it and loads of guys have looked at my profile, when single guys are blocked they don't show

"

Er actually Single men are the only group that when filtered get a warning on the profile 'not looking for single guys' and they are removed from the looked at me list.

Single women/couples or any other group dont get a warning written on the profile, nor are they removed from the looked at me page

Er actually Single men are the only group that when filtered get a warning on the profile 'not looking for single guys' and they are removed from the looked at me list.

Single women/couples or any other group dont get a warning written on the profile, nor are they removed from the looked at me page "

Just unblocked them, checked it. Then blocked them again, checked it again..

Then unblocked them again.. there's no difference. The same guys looking to suck other guys off are still on my "looked at me list" the same guys that stalk my profile and my photos...

Tbh, this is getting needlessly tedious with people nitpicking and trying to come across as being "right" and I must go to work..

Later

"

It doesn't stop them looking but it stops them showing on your looked at me...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a good 'look at me' thread!

"

Actually that's exactly how the system works on here!

If you go into message filters and block all single males from contacting you, it will then state on your profile 'not looking for single men' It doesn't say that on your profile!

Single women/couples or any other group dont get a warning written on the profile, nor are they removed from the looked at me page

Then unblocked them again.. there's no difference. The same guys looking to suck other guys off are still on my "looked at me list" the same guys that stalk my profile and my photos...

Tbh, this is getting needlessly tedious with people nitpicking and trying to come across as being "right" and I must go to work..

Later

"

Odd then, you must be the ONLY truthful exception, as admin confirmed recently that single men still DO NOT show on looked at me when filtered.

You cant BLOCK groups.

"It's a good 'look at me' thread! "

I don't think he has a problem with getting people to look at him, just not the people he'd like looking at him lol

There you go, some non-bloke fabs. Does that help?

Actually that's exactly how the system works on here!

If you go into message filters and block all single males from contacting you, it will then state on your profile 'not looking for single men' It doesn't say that on your profile! "

Legs I never knew that but just tried it and your right,I learn something new every day

So its all a please please look at me thread

I can't see the problem. I have women fab my pics but they're blocked, I just take it as a compliment, it doesn't offend me. I also have 2 or 3 regular users who probably view my profile into double figures every day but have never contacted me.

Who else gets this??!"

What's your issue??

"Yeah I get fabbed by tv's and bi men too, oh well just ignor it."

Same!

Later

Odd then, you must be the ONLY truthful exception, as admin confirmed recently that single men still DO NOT show on looked at me when filtered.

You cant BLOCK groups."

You can block groups

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

OP. You have nice photos. Why wouldn't they fab you. They remind me of action man. Didn't see me in those last looked at you? It's because I am hidden as are a lot of women. We may be stalking you more than these guys

Do any have hundreds of fabs? I really would not sweat about a few from guys. I fab pictures all the time. Not because I fancy the person. But because I like the picture. As others have said take it as a compliment.

I likedyour photos because they are waymore original than the majority on here. And I've fabbed a few to reflect that, which i suspect many others will do to.

It's an appreciation of the pictures, nothing more

Up North

"I am a site supporter as you are and they do not show on mine unless i unblock them. Just tried it and loads of guys have looked at my profile, when single guys are blocked they don't show "

You know I never realised that. I just looked and only couples and single women are in my last viewed list. I just thought that they were the only people who had looked. I wonder why it only doesn't show single men. Well you learn something every day.

OP. I think it's once you block them. If they are showing now they will continue to show. But any new views after the block will not be shown.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"Take it as a compliment,they can't message you so they're appreciating you in a way they can "

"I am a site supporter as you are and they do not show on mine unless i unblock them. Just tried it and loads of guys have looked at my profile, when single guys are blocked they don't show

You know I never realised that. I just looked and only couples and single women are in my last viewed list. I just thought that they were the only people who had looked. I wonder why it only doesn't show single men. Well you learn something every day.

OP. I think it's once you block them. If they are showing now they will continue to show. But any new views after the block will not be shown. "

I wondered why only couples and women show as I've blocked them too. Why do only single men disappear?

Up North

"

I wondered why only couples and women show as I've blocked them too. Why do only single men disappear? "

Same here.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I currently have a man that regularly takes up 15% of the last 100 to view me. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, when it starts to, I'll stop paying so I don't get the option to see.

Just chill!!

Block him and he can't keep looking at you. I end up blocking most of them if they don't knock it off x"

Why do you feel so threatened by male attention to your profile?

I would assume the thought processes of the straight, gay or bi men fabbing your photos go something like,

"I will fab that photo, it looks amazeballs. Which may or may not mean I want to shag that man. But as its 4am and I can't sleep I'm looking at his profile to kill time, I will fab it so I can look at later. Maybe I can do the same pose? Do I look manly hanging from a tree?"

"I am a site supporter as you are and they do not show on mine unless i unblock them. Just tried it and loads of guys have looked at my profile, when single guys are blocked they don't show

OP. I think it's once you block them. If they are showing now they will continue to show. But any new views after the block will not be shown. "

Yeah I realised I checked it after I unblocked them and then thought they show up whilst still blocked haha

Funny how people LOVE pouncing on others in the Forum once they catch wind of one little discrepancy.. bunch of clowns!

Find something better to do other than trawling the Forums looking for victims!

Also, I've ended up with some nice lady Fabs on my pictures now.. funny that isn't it ?!

Thanks x

Funny how little dishonest statements are corrected too

Happens a lot, not my thing but still flattering. Do Fab's only last 24 hours?

"Funny how little dishonest statements are corrected too "

I'd like to know what that means??

Is that you trying to be rude whilst understating your attempt to do so?

» Add a new message to this topic