FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > when bi not bi curious

when bi not bi curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tell me when someone plays/have sex with the same gender that makes them bi sexual surely. Had one couple say the woman was bi curious but had played with 5 other women i saod durely she meant bi but they wouldnt have it. Curious to me is your wanting to try something but havent right or wrong ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I would say I am bi curious. I only play with women in the heat of the moment. Mainly to get the guy all worked up though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm bi sensual and only play once in a blue moon when in the mood. My last experience put me off a bit though

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'd say she was bi sexual after playing with 5 other women....bi curious to me means you want to try it but haven't as yet

"Tell me when someone plays/have sex with the same gender that makes them bi sexual surely. Had one couple say the woman was bi curious but had played with 5 other women i saod durely she meant bi but they wouldnt have it. Curious to me is your wanting to try something but havent right or wrong ?"

Generally I'd say people are whatever they choose to describe themselves as...they measure themselves by their own yardstick and not anyone else's...

By *erotic_adventureMan  over a year ago

Scotland & London

[Removed by poster at 07/05/14 22:40:50]

curious until you decide you are sure

"Tell me when someone plays/have sex with the same gender that makes them bi sexual surely. Had one couple say the woman was bi curious but had played with 5 other women i saod durely she meant bi but they wouldnt have it. Curious to me is your wanting to try something but havent right or wrong ?"

I'd say bi

Ive become bi bored at the moment,far too many people want a free show to get off on

My bi ness comes and goes

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I just avoid labels.... And have fun in the moment x

"Tell me when someone plays/have sex with the same gender that makes them bi sexual surely. Had one couple say the woman was bi curious but had played with 5 other women i saod durely she meant bi but they wouldnt have it. Curious to me is your wanting to try something but havent right or wrong ?

Generally I'd say people are whatever they choose to describe themselves as...they measure themselves by their own yardstick and not anyone else's..."

I personally view myself as Bi-Playful, but as this isn't an option on here and I'm not looking to meet women on their own I've left my profile as Curious...plus I'm still exploring so I feel this is the most appropriate of the two options on offer on here for me. Some may disagree but can't say I'm overly bothered as it isn't hindering my ability to have fun!

By *erotic_adventureMan  over a year ago

Scotland & London

"I would say I am bi curious. I only play with women in the heat of the moment. Mainly to get the guy all worked up though.

"

I would of thought if you were bi inclined playing with the lady cause you seek and desire such would be the over-riding factor not to get the guy worked up!

By *enuinetownladMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

The last time I had sex with a guy I was bi, but would I become straight if I was to go with a woman next?

I'm bi curious I don't fancy women but I've played a little with them and want to again but I do and always will prefer and fancy men

Most on here would seem to be best described as "sexual" and leave it at that.. Enjoy, have fun, be safe. Why label?

I love men and woman, I can bounce off both

Her

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Its a big grey umbrella,Id say bi curious if they do it now and again. But prefer the other majority of time.

I like what Alex Reid said "if your a veggie and you tried a beefburger or had a bite,would it make you a carnivoure"

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"curious until you decide you are sure "

This...might take several meets as some may have been good, some not so good. I'm bisexual but hardly ever meet men so am mainly straight (I suppose) when it comes to sex.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Not having a dig at you Steve I thought everyone down Brighton was bi.....

Earlier this year I stayed with friends down there, I didnt get a meet,almost not quite.... Because I didnt know the name of the pub ggggrrrrr

Anyway back on track,we went into an aldi and infront of us was a pink haired mohican granddad. My friend said where other than Brighton would you see that

I've had a couple of rather lovely bi experiences, but not enough so that I feel totally confident with women, hence I still class myself as bi curious.

My view seems to be similar to a few on here.

You are bi-curious if you think about it or fantasize about it, if you have done it a few times, then that's bi-sexual.

For me, and it seems a few guys are like this, I don't fancy men, but quite enjoy being bi when it comes to mmf threesums. Oddly, i find it a big turn on sucking a guy in front of his mrs

I guess there are all sorts of levels of bi ness

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Haha! Lots of gay and bi people in Brighton. I'm a classic cliche....

There are levels of bi-ness as I think it's a spectrum from totally straight to totally bi and people can move up and down the spectrum.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

I would say bi curious is when curious and wanting to try it but not done it. Surely if you have done it liked it and want to do it again you are no longer curious as you have done it so you then are bi sexual.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I just came here to ask the same question of myself, and the first topic I saw....?? ROFL!!! TY hehe

ok I will barge in with kinda what I was originally going to ask.

I have over the past couple of months switched between bisexual/curious on here.. because, honestly, I'm not sure what fits me best.

I am 40, and since I was 16 I have never been averse to the whole thing. I have kissed a few girls... most times prolly fuelled by beer. However, I have only taken part in 2 ffm's, and they were both a bit of a letdown tbh... again, a beer thing. no-one seemed to know what the other wanted, I guess.

But.. to me, bisexual indicates a desire to have a strong connection with a female. As in... if I were Bi, I would be considering a serious commitment with a woman. Or a guy. Do you understand what I mean??

I could die in 40 years and be quite content if I never got jiggy with another chick. But occasionally, I think... goddamn I would love to lick up a pussy and nibble on a clit right now.

soooooooooo.... maybe OP that might possibly answer a little of your question... but what the hell does this make me??

Bisexual - yes I guess by definition but then again not, because its not all I want in my sex life, cause I do like the ass and gorgeous curves of a chick..

Bicurious - because I can live happily with just a guy and his hard cock rocking me several times a week?

(sorry for the rambling.. i've been up all night )

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I just came here to ask the same question of myself, and the first topic I saw....?? ROFL!!! TY hehe

ok I will barge in with kinda what I was originally going to ask.

I have over the past couple of months switched between bisexual/curious on here.. because, honestly, I'm not sure what fits me best.

I am 40, and since I was 16 I have never been averse to the whole thing. I have kissed a few girls... most times prolly fuelled by beer. However, I have only taken part in 2 ffm's, and they were both a bit of a letdown tbh... again, a beer thing. no-one seemed to know what the other wanted, I guess.

But.. to me, bisexual indicates a desire to have a strong connection with a female. As in... if I were Bi, I would be considering a serious commitment with a woman. Or a guy. Do you understand what I mean??

I could die in 40 years and be quite content if I never got jiggy with another chick. But occasionally, I think... goddamn I would love to lick up a pussy and nibble on a clit right now.

soooooooooo.... maybe OP that might possibly answer a little of your question... but what the hell does this make me??

Bisexual - yes I guess by definition but then again not, because its not all I want in my sex life, cause I do like the ass and gorgeous curves of a chick..

Bicurious - because I can live happily with just a guy and his hard cock rocking me several times a week?

(sorry for the rambling.. i've been up all night )

5 x 1 off's isn't that many, especially if it's all during group sex when you may be unsure what was the sexy bit the, exhibitionism or the touch.

Took my wife about that many to decide she definitely likes it and make the switch from bi-curious to bi-sexual.

There are some very interesting posts on here. The am I bisexual or bi-curious question.

Seems that there are many different interpretations to this and I heard a new one the other day when I guy told me he thought bi-curious meant orally bi, whereas bisexual meant oral and anal! Must admit, that was a new one to me lol.

I am bisexual, I like sex with men and women, preferably together, but do play separately.

But that doesn't mean that I always play with a guy in a group session, it depends on the situation.

I think you just have to be honest and state how you feel. If you still feel curious, then keep that as your status.

Important thing is to feel comfortable in yourself and what you like, and to have lots of fun.

I know a female on here who is "situationally" Bi

ie: she is straight until the hear of the moment overcomes her

k says she is fully bi and she fancies women more than men

i have been with 6 ladies when playing but still class myself as bi curious,because i would never want a female all the time because i love my man to much and prefer him to ladies allways

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

People can describe themselves as whatever they want....if you know what you want and it fits with the person you're chatting to does the 'label' really matter?

Mrs Dirty

no it doesnt you are correct

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I live in the now, so I am what I am at the time.

I reckon 'gender fluid' about covers it

"I reckon 'gender fluid' about covers it "

That is a good way of looking at it. If it's male or female and the feeling is there then enjoy the experience. Too many people want to label each other but if you in a sensual mood then there are boundaries.

Bisexual id say.

the wife has played with woman and guys,she loves cock and pussy

when you have. a cock. in your arse

By *hegoodlife47Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

We are bi situational. .

But generally I'm straight and my wife is Bisexual for the sake of fab.

But we just go with the flow tbh.

By *hegoodlife47Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"Tell me when someone plays/have sex with the same gender that makes them bi sexual surely. Had one couple say the woman was bi curious but had played with other women i saod durely she meant bi but they wouldnt have it. Curious to me is your wanting to try something but havent right or wrong ?"

We like to just go with the flow and prefer class ourselves as situational bi.

» Add a new message to this topic