FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > the dark inner dom...

the dark inner dom...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some years ago I had a very very strong dom side, I had a partner that thrived on it...I mean totally obidient..after a few years I genuinely tired of it and went for more vanilla, however I feel the dark dom creeping up.

I know a lot of women say they like the idea of a dom but on a site like this you can't really exploit it as it takes time and trust.. However my dilemma is I do not seek love or a relationship... I can be a very very good friend possibly a fuck buddy but not a partner..

So I'm stuck with the inner dom wanting a muse and my own self happily fucking along...almost sexual schizophrenia

??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not seek and satisfy both? I do.

"Why not seek and satisfy both? I do. "

I've tried but you must know you can't really serve up just a slice of dom for the night, the elusive thrill of the sexual command gravitates around the build up..and then the time goes into building the trust...x

I don't think it's possible. To be a true dom you have to love and adore your sub, only then will the submit everything to you. Neither person is satisfied otherwise.

"I don't think it's possible. To be a true dom you have to love and adore your sub, only then will the submit everything to you. Neither person is satisfied otherwise. "

Well that's more storybook dom...a dom doesn't have to focus his entirety on the sub, doms come in all shapes and forms I think you're reffering to the Hollywood dom where they both fall in love however that doesn't really touch on the dark controlling power that satisfies both parties desires, a dom can just be a dom by his/her very nature..this can then manifest quite quickly if the other person is happy to move forward.

I have that kind of relationship with one of my men. It's a natural one that just happened. No games or role play,just sexual and perfect for me

"I don't think it's possible. To be a true dom you have to love and adore your sub, only then will the submit everything to you. Neither person is satisfied otherwise.

Well that's more storybook dom...a dom doesn't have to focus his entirety on the sub, doms come in all shapes and forms I think you're reffering to the Hollywood dom where they both fall in love however that doesn't really touch on the dark controlling power that satisfies both parties desires, a dom can just be a dom by his/her very nature..this can then manifest quite quickly if the other person is happy to move forward."

I think the nature of that kind of relationship doesn't have a type does it? Maybe it depends on the kind of person you are. I guess, personally, I can't submit to a man unless i respect them, and feel trusted and safe.

By *ocioSexualsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

" I think the nature of that kind of relationship doesn't have a type does it? Maybe it depends on the kind of person you are. I guess, personally, I can't submit to a man unless i respect them, and feel trusted and safe. "

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 07/05/14 02:16:34]

Lincoln

I find a dark Dom to be the most satisfying kind, but that's just me...

Regardless, it's all about the trust.

Mrs SS x

» Add a new message to this topic