FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tantra

Tantra

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now there's much been said about tantric sex. Just wondering how many people here have experienced it? One aspect is that the male doesn't cum but enjoys repeated orgasms. How true is that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Very true indeed x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now there's much been said about tantric sex. Just wondering how many people here have experienced it? One aspect is that the male doesn't cum but enjoys repeated orgasms. How true is that? "

feels similar to an orgasm, but can go on for hours, then finally the biggest longest hardest orgasms I have ever experienced. It gets better overtime, my wife and I have been practising it for years...

Doubt it happens when swinging though....

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Many women I find cannot understand the pleasure and are very selfish insisting on a squirt of cum

By *erseypairCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

we've done several courses in tantric massage / sex- as in many things tantric offers many different levels- the full body orgasm method is the one that leaves you smiling for a week but not cumming in the "normal sense" and the course we enjoyed the most

well worth looking into if you are on a quest for sexual pleasures and are open to new ideas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kind of like meditation sex... it is pretty mind blowing.

By *r Man.Man  over a year ago

London

"Now there's much been said about tantric sex. Just wondering how many people here have experienced it? One aspect is that the male doesn't cum but enjoys repeated orgasms. How true is that?

feels similar to an orgasm, but can go on for hours, then finally the biggest longest hardest orgasms I have ever experienced. It gets better overtime, my wife and I have been practising it for years...

Doubt it happens when swinging though...."

Well this man swings and doesn't cum most of the time. Can cause problems when the lady/ couple want to see the rivers of Babylon flow.

For a long time ive wanted to practice Tantra. Bit alas I'm a single man ;-(

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I might google this. I might get to be adept

» Add a new message to this topic