FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best way to make a woman squirt

Best way to make a woman squirt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otasainmale OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

insert your 2 middle fingers into the vagina, and put your other hand on her pubic bone, and inside the vagina put your fingers up towards the g spot and thrust up and down serval times this should lead her to squirt, after several trys - make sure shes very relaxed.

Is this the best way to make a woman squirt would love to know of anyone else how they make there woman squirt thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask if she wants to first not all of us do

"Ask if she wants to first not all of us do "

Is it a competition or something? Your post comes across as rather clinical and could be seen as (but probably not meant as) showing a bit of disrespect for the fairer sex?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"insert your 2 middle fingers into the vagina, and put your other hand on her pubic bone, and inside the vagina put your fingers up towards the g spot and thrust up and down serval times this should lead her to squirt, after several trys - make sure shes very relaxed.

Is this the best way to make a woman squirt would love to know of anyone else how they make there woman squirt thank you"

this sounds awful

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Ask if she wants to first not all of us do

"

Jeez - she's not a toy! Has to be the least horniest thing going when a man's sole aim is to make a woman squirt.

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

"insert your 2 middle fingers into the vagina, and put your other hand on her pubic bone, and inside the vagina put your fingers up towards the g spot and thrust up and down serval times this should lead her to squirt, after several trys - make sure shes very relaxed.

Is this the best way to make a woman squirt would love to know of anyone else how they make there woman squirt thank you"

And of you flip her over you could make her poop herself too

When making someone squirt is the sole purpose of a meet then it's no fun...I've never squirted yet but have had to ask a couple of guys to stop trying as I was getting bored with one and sore with the other. Not my idea of a fun time, so as soon as a guy starts going on about squirting now I get turned straight off

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

its like the instructions to an air fix model

birmingham

I read this on a site and i copied and pasted it on here my question was is this the way you would do it sorry to offend people on here as i thought this wasnt right the way it is worded

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is this the best way to make a woman squirt would love to know of anyone else how they make there woman squirt thank you its like the instructions to an air fix model "

blimey Airfix have moved on from when I was a kid

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

that's the biz mate kudos, make em squirt like an Icelandic Geysers..

The guys that made me squirt didn't seem to force it like that sounds awful.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I read this on a site and i copied and pasted it on here my question was is this the way you would do it sorry to offend people on here as i thought this wasnt right the way it is worded"

I see, well there are loads of men on here who claim that they can achieve this but I would say that you're better asking women

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I've found some can some can't, you have to be relaxed with the person you're with. Lots of foreplay and kinky fuckery to start with. Sometimes putting a couple of pillows under the ass helps with the angle on the fandangle

I've had some squirter just from fucking if they're turned on enough and in the right position. It's helps too if your not tired and if your not nervous. With my ex and a few, this might sound strange to put into words. It's as if I reach the back of their pussy then it goes round a corner, they say they've never experienced it before

What you just described feels horrible to me. Also I'm not a human party trick.

Even easier - give her a water pistol.

birmingham

Excalty what i thought on the site they have said it wrongly i just wanted to know is that the right way or anyone know a better way of making someone squirt

Please please, PLEASE guys. Can I implore you to focus on orgasm (if that's the aim) and not this. Only a proportion of women squirt, only a proportion of women like squirting. Almost all women love orgasm.

The interest in this circus show so you can see the fruits of your labours so dismays me because you seem to totally ignore the need for enjoyment for the woman.

birmingham

I didnt described that i copied it of website sorry if it offends people but i just wanted to ask thats all

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Excalty what i thought on the site they have said it wrongly i just wanted to know is that the right way or anyone know a better way of making someone squirt"

the best way to enjoy any aspect of sex with someone is to ask them what they enjoy and how they enjoy it, you can read all the instruction manuals in the world but they wont tell you what the actual person can.

birmingham

Thank you it was just a question how to and not to but people took a bit of offence i just want to know how its done if i was asked to do it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you it was just a question how to and not to but people took a bit of offence i just want to know how its done if i was asked to do it "

then please see my answer above

"Thank you it was just a question how to and not to but people took a bit of offence i just want to know how its done if i was asked to do it "

No offence at all, I just read posts like this and from personal experience let me tell you, it's not always pleasure for a woman. Focus on pleasure, you'll both have a better time.

Squirt does not equal satisfied.

birmingham

Thank you to both above i understand that i wasnt being rude or anything thanks

"Thank you to both above i understand that i wasnt being rude or anything thanks "

Didn't think of you as at all rude, quite the opposite.

"Please please, PLEASE guys. Can I implore you to focus on orgasm (if that's the aim) and not this. Only a proportion of women squirt, only a proportion of women like squirting. Almost all women love orgasm.

The interest in this circus show so you can see the fruits of your labours so dismays me because you seem to totally ignore the need for enjoyment for the woman."

Nice one, you said it for me.

This predilection some men have with making women "squirt" gets so bloody boring, give me a good old fashioned orgasm any day! T

XXX

birmingham

Lol im a learner and its good to take advice of you people above thank you

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"The guys that made me squirt didn't seem to force it like that sounds awful. "

Same here! That all sounds so clinical and not fun at all!

There is no right way or wrong way to make a woman squirt...its the woman who does this...she controls this as its her body reacting...men dont make women squirt...they may have a hand in producing the build up...but that's where it ends....its also not the be all and end all of enjoyment...I squirt and to be honest there are times when I wish I didnt...I feel bad leaving peoples homes after knowing the clean up mission it leaves...

"Ask if she wants to first not all of us do "
..We have tried everything and nothing happens

birmingham

"The guys that made me squirt didn't seem to force it like that sounds awful.

Same here! That all sounds so clinical and not fun at all! "

But reading on website thats the best advice but i can understand its the wording but i just asked how it would be done best if both partners agreed thanks for all your replys

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

i have found that everyone is different what works for one lady, could be painful for another so its best to ask what works for her

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Please please, PLEASE guys. Can I implore you to focus on orgasm (if that's the aim) and not this. Only a proportion of women squirt, only a proportion of women like squirting. Almost all women love orgasm.

The interest in this circus show so you can see the fruits of your labours so dismays me because you seem to totally ignore the need for enjoyment for the woman.

Nice one, you said it for me.

This predilection some men have with making women "squirt" gets so bloody boring, give me a good old fashioned orgasm any day! T

XXX"

Oh that said it so eloquently. Guys seem to think that if they make a woman squirt, it's job done. No it isn't. Not all of us like to squirt and I certainly have stopped a meet when a guy tried it. Communication is the key of course!

birmingham

"There is no right way or wrong way to make a woman squirt...its the woman who does this...she controls this as its her body reacting...men dont make women squirt...they may have a hand in producing the build up...but that's where it ends....its also not the be all and end all of enjoyment...I squirt and to be honest there are times when I wish I didnt...I feel bad leaving peoples

homes after knowing the clean up mission it leaves... "

I was thinking that aswell its not the man it has to be the women that does everything we only build the woman towards the orgasm rest is upto her to squirt or not thanks for that

There are a lot of clowns on here who bang on about squirting.....and how they can make any woman squirt.....zzzzzzzzz boring boring and such a turn off!

I don't squirt and have no desire too!

Orgasms for me please

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

You have only mastered the squirting if you can get her to squirt and fill the empty bottle marked fanny juice sitting on the dresser on the far side of the room..

That's technique...

"You have only mastered the squirting if you can get her to squirt and fill the empty bottle marked fanny juice sitting on the dresser on the far side of the room..

That's technique..."

Na, that would be skill on her part

"You have only mastered the squirting if you can get her to squirt and fill the empty bottle marked fanny juice sitting on the dresser on the far side of the room..

That's technique...

Na, that would be skill on her part "

Love good skills lol

The interest in this circus show so you can see the fruits of your labours so dismays me because you seem to totally ignore the need for enjoyment for the woman."

This please

I get the impression that most men think squirting=orgasm. Not true

"Ask if she wants to first not all of us do ..We have tried everything and nothing happens "

Some of us just don't even want to. I cum I'm happy with that if the bloke I'm with isn't....tough

What's the all the hype about making someone squirt.it's seem to to be the in thing men use to show their skills at shaggin.

Iv never squirted and have been made sore by a few guys trying. Guys there is more to making a women happy than making her squirt,it's not a competition you know,we aren't toys,aren't scoring boards on the male ego board

"What's the all the hype about making someone squirt.it's seem to to be the in thing men use to show their skills at shaggin.

Iv never squirted and have been made sore by a few guys trying. Guys there is more to making a women happy than making her squirt,it's not a competition you know,we aren't toys,aren't scoring boards on the male ego board "

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

It seems like it's more for the guys ego than the pleasure of the fem.

Fairy liquid bottle

» Add a new message to this topic