FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Reviews of clubs

Reviews of clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just total nonsense on here, I raised legitimate and general concerns on a forum about a club I visited and was promptly told not to come again, so imagine if I had wrote a review expressing my concerns in here? Lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely if you didn't like the place you wouldn't go back. So does it matter?

That's not the point

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

Depends, is it a concern about safety, well being of others... Or just something personal to you?

I know some single guys like to slate a club after a unsuccessful evening... Not saying that you of course

I went with a FB who has been clubbing for over 10 years so it wasn't a case of oh god I didn't get any action etc etc

Don't see what your problem is.

You went to a club & decicded something wasn't right with the place so you wrote about it. You didn't like the place so wouldn't go again. You got the issue of your chest by writing about it on a forum. They don't want you back for writing a bad review. Still do not see the issue. You don't want to go & they don't want you.

Did you speak to the club management at the time? They may have been able to answer and deal with some of your issues more effectively

As for them saying they don't want you back well that is their perogative,if I was a club owner id much rather deal with a concern as it happens rather than reading about it days later on a public forum when ive had no chance to rectify anything

I tried to address the issues with the owner via private email and the response was oh well you can choose to come I don't have that option, I asked him to answer my questions which the owner then decided to say, you think so much of yourself go elsewhere

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I tried to address the issues with the owner via private email and the response was oh well you can choose to come I don't have that option, I asked him to answer my questions which the owner then decided to say, you think so much of yourself go elsewhere

"

well actually.. you do have the choice to go there.. or to go anywhere else... I am one for constructive critisms in reviews as long as it is something they can rectify (so complaining about the number of people for example isn't their issue)

if the owner then said "go F yourself" why on earth would you want to go back anyway?????

Theres not much else you can do really unless its a public safety concern that you think needs further investigation

Well I believe some level of drug taking was going on, my FB thought so too, along with a lady that independently said the same thing to me this morning via text as she had trouble in the club and left

They don't care as long as the money comes rolling in

"Just total nonsense on here, I raised legitimate and general concerns on a forum about a club I visited and was promptly told not to come again, so imagine if I had wrote a review expressing my concerns in here? Lol"

Write a review for the club on the club section so we can make an informed choice . Sod the consequences , if you honestly feel drug taking was leading to improper behaviour and the owners did nothing but ban you , others need to know !

Now I've been to the club in question quite a few times and I find all this highly doubtful, and as for making it personal with people via your status and what not, well that says and awful lot more about you than them......... Just sayin'

*an not and!! Ha soz

As a note

I've been pilloried in public for comments already, on a Facebook page. All personal and as none of the people know me not based on any observation

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts. This isnt a discussion for the forums sorry so Im closing the thread