FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Please im beggeing ??

Please im beggeing ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Look at your pics before you post them ?

Ask yourself " does this pic look nice "

Thank you !

I cant believe what tasteless pics im seeing !

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Says the guy with zero pics!!!

"Look at your pics before you post them ?

Thank you !

I cant believe what tasteless pics im seeing !"

Subjective. What is tasteless to some is horny to others..

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

There are some shockers out there!!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

only if you say 'pretty please' !

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Dont you mean begging?

Know where you are coming from though, some horrific pics on here.

Sorry but i dont have pics anymore as im not actively swinging !

Im just asking for some things to be kept until people meet ...

"Dont you mean begging?

Know where you are coming from though, some horrific pics on here."

there truly are

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I`m not sure its up to anyone to tell a person what o put on their profile

"There are some shockers out there!!"

True n out of focus too

Sorry but i just clicked on the new photos button and its mens cocks or out of shape women !

Before anyone bites my head off have a look ?

I know the politically correct mob will shoot me as ive seen the comments already .

I must stress i dont want to offend i honestly dont

"Sorry but i just clicked on the new photos button and its mens cocks or out of shape women !

I know the politically correct mob will shoot me as ive seen the comments already .

I must stress i dont want to offend i honestly dont"

You do realise we've all had to go look

Sorry peachyboo hope u soon recover !

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I think mine are all ok!

"I think mine are all ok! "
tastefully done Foxy

Thats what im saying !

I know what you mean some pics we think are awful and think why would you upload that but then there will obviously be someone that likes them. Not everyone is going to like all the pics on here but if it gets the attention of the people that they want then it's obviously worth it.

"Sorry but i just clicked on the new photos button and its mens cocks or out of shape women !

but if a woman's out of shape she's out of shape, its ok saying look at your pics and ask do they look good before you post them, but if she does and thinks no I don't look good she still has to post them so people know what she looks like

I quite like out of shape women. I find there shape very "in"

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

So what about our profile pic?

(not that we care)

Your not actively swinging but feel the need to monitor profiles and report what you want and dont want to see?

I don't think it will offend anyone but it's a bit of a cheek lol

Lmao! Funny guy.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

oiii !!! ...join the queue mate ...i want to roger him first !!

Im a "out of shape" woman but some of my pics have been taken recently by a friend and I didn't believe it was me in them. Rest are selfies which I don't think are too bad but that's just my opinion.

You look FaB!

Loving your pig tails too

I'm fat and out of shape but there lots of people who like my pictures

"I'm fat and out of shape but there lots of people who like my pictures "

Me too

You would think those pics would be appreciated since everyone keeps knocking others for not posting "good enough to make a decision" pics.

I get what you're saying op but not everyone likes the same thing. Those pics you dont like will attract those who do like and are better matched for the person displaying the pics.

"I'm fat and out of shape but there lots of people who like my pictures "

One persons fat and out of shape is another persons voluptuous personification of beauty.

I do agree with the OP to a certain degree though. Why men think a dozen pictures of their cock from different angles and in varying states of arousal are necessary is totally beyond me.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Personally I don't like to see a profile with multiple cock shots....on a ladys profile I don't like to see something that looks like a trampled kebab....but thats just my opinion, each to their own and all that, and I appreciate that some people do like the more....ummmm....graphic shots! Prefer tasteful myself tho

"Sorry but i just clicked on the new photos button and its mens cocks or out of shape women !"

Hmm so as one of those 'out of shape women' what am I meant to do? Air brush my pics so I look 'perfect' and give a false impression?

I am out of shape and although I'm doing something about it, it wont happen overnight so in the meantime I'll hang onto my pics so people know exactly what they're getting!

The only shockers to me are the ones that are poorly taken (out of focus mainly). Set the camera to auto if you have to (although manual ftw)

Love looking at the backgrounds tbh to see the detritus ...great for a chuckle

School boy error. An experienced fabster knows never ever to look at public pics before bed. The stuff of nightmares. If you must - hot pics everytime.

Am I missing something here? You don't have to look at the pics!! There are a lot of out of shape men on here too, its life, people are all shapes and sizes, swinging isn't exclusively for fit people lol

School boy error. An experienced fabster knows never ever to look at public pics before bed. The stuff of nightmares. If you must - hot pics everytime. "

Or yours

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

Wot a bunch of idiots!

[Removed by poster at 05/05/14 07:40:57]

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

The only pics that make me think 'why, just why' are those that get smaller when you click on the thumbnail lol

"Wot a bunch of idiots!"

Who are you calling a bunch of idiots?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Wot a bunch of idiots!"

Eh???

School boy error. An experienced fabster knows never ever to look at public pics before bed. The stuff of nightmares. If you must - hot pics everytime. Or yours "

oh Tosh - you lovely flatterer you!

lightwater

Swinging isnt just for those with amazing bodys you know...,.

The world is made up of many different people so please dont past judgment on those that dont tickle your fancy..

O and bi the way, were are all your photos???????????????

Somthing to hide?

Tbh

I agree

lightwater

"Wot a bunch of idiots!

Who are you calling a bunch of idiots?"

All those people on here who belive they can past judgement on someones photos

"Swinging isnt just for those with amazing bodys you know...,.

The world is made up of many different people so please dont past judgment on those that dont tickle your fancy..

O and bi the way, were are all your photos???????????????

Somthing to hide? "

Had you bothered to read the whole thread you would have seen that some of us disagreed with the OP. So why you saw fit to post calling us a bunch of idiots was a bit rude to say the least!!

"Wot a bunch of idiots!

Who are you calling a bunch of idiots?

All those people on here who belive they can past judgement on someones photos "

Someone's tired

We all have good pics, we all have bad ones.

I think all the OP is asking is that we upload pics that :

A) showcase us the best, and

B) are tasteful in their composition

Whilst I think others shouldn't dictate or interpret what another user has on their profile, I do think he raises a valid point.

That point, to me, is think about what you are posting. I don't think he was stating had to be good looking and fit.

If he did, that'd be us outta the gams straight away.

We all have good pics, we all have bad ones.

Whilst I think others shouldn't dictate or interpret what another user has on their profile, I do think he raises a valid point.

That point, to me, is think about what you are posting. I don't think he was stating had to be good looking and fit.

If he did, that'd be us outta the gams straight away.

"We all have good pics, we all have bad ones.

If he did, that'd be us outta the gams straight away."

Am I missing something here ? . Surely when people upload there pics . They do think they are showcasing themselfs . Who are we to judge if they are good or not ? . Whats sexy to you may not be sexy to me

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Live and let live people!! This isn't beautifulswingersrus or models Inc.!!!

People will have lumps and bumps and.stretch marks and odd shaped bits. No one is perfect, what is perfect anyway?

The fact that people feel confident and safe to post the pics they do should be celebrated, not judged.

So you don't like to see out of shape women in the new pics section, look in a different section! Hot pics has a lot of 'fit' women in there.

How on earth anyone can sit at their keyboard and agree with the op is beyond me .

I am sure no one posts a pic and thinks , ' oh dear , that's not a very nice pic ' .

Swinging is for everyone , fat , thin , old , young , fit and not so fit and so on .

And for each and every person who chooses to join , there is potentially someone who will find them attractive enough to spend some time with .

So all those who agree with the op , stop and think for a moment . The op isn't currently swinging , and says he doesn't want to offend anyone . The fact is that the comments are offensive to some , and are of no value whatsoever in a positive way . They bring nothing but negativity to the table , and are a reflection of the person who makes them .

Is that how you wish to be seen ?

"How on earth anyone can sit at their keyboard and agree with the op is beyond me .

I am sure no one posts a pic and thinks , ' oh dear , that's not a very nice pic ' .

Swinging is for everyone , fat , thin , old , young , fit and not so fit and so on .

And for each and every person who chooses to join , there is potentially someone who will find them attractive enough to spend some time with .

So all those who agree with the op , stop and think for a moment . The op isn't currently swinging , and says he doesn't want to offend anyone . The fact is that the comments are offensive to some , and are of no value whatsoever in a positive way . They bring nothing but negativity to the table , and are a reflection of the person who makes them .

"

as much as fab seems to be this alternate world to people onhere where you get smoke blown up ur arses every min

its no different to the real world and ur gonna get judged and might not like what you hear

"How on earth anyone can sit at their keyboard and agree with the op is beyond me .

"

I've had pics of mine that I've uploaded and decided i didn't like them and have taken them off. Also, I know people are entitled to their opinion but as he isn't meeting at the moment, why bother posting the question?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"as much as fab seems to be this alternate world to people onhere where you get smoke blown up ur arses every min

its no different to the real world and ur gonna get judged and might not like what you hear"

That's true, but also like the real world people don't have to take that judgement lying down.

If he did, that'd be us outta the gams straight away. Am I missing something here ? . Surely when people upload there pics . They do think they are showcasing themselfs . Who are we to judge if they are good or not ? . Whats sexy to you may not be sexy to me "

I would say that the majority do try to showcase themselves : and do it well whatever the content and context of their pics.

I do think there is an element tho that just fling any old fanny or cock pic up. At least that's how it appears.

That's more of an observation than a judgement.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

And it went from a interesting comment to an offensive diatribe....well done!!!!!!

The same about pictures could be said for profiles.... And for forum threads created, and for forum post.. Like yours above with the out of shape women comment... So just be careful of what you wish for... Wouldn't want you to fall foul now!

So unless you are the arbiter of all things decent, in which case who voted you into that position, too many people focus on what others are doing... Control what you control.... You!

People can post what they like, you dont have to fit a criteria to post a pic!

If that person feels sexy/confident enough to put that pic on, fair play to them.

Who is anyone to judge!

And it went from a interesting comment to an offensive diatribe....well done!!!!!!

The same about pictures could be said for profiles.... And for forum threads created, and for forum post.. Like yours above with the out of shape women comment... So just be careful of what you wish for... Wouldn't want you to fall foul now!

So unless you are the arbiter of all things decent, in which case who voted you into that position, too many people focus on what others are doing... Control what you control.... You!"

You are my hero

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I think the OP has got it all wrong. Clearly he thinks only stick insects should be allowed to show pics. I think a real women is so sexy. Size 16 is smallest I tend to go for and I know many very sexy ladies who are size 22 plus. I think there should be a BBW section on here so we can admire the real beauty all in 1 place

"Personally I don't like to see a profile with multiple cock shots....on a ladys profile I don't like to see something that looks like a trampled kebab....but thats just my opinion, each to their own and all that, and I appreciate that some people do like the more....ummmm....graphic shots! Prefer tasteful myself tho "

trampled kebab!

"I think the OP has got it all wrong. Clearly he thinks only stick insects should be allowed to show pics. I think a real women is so sexy. Size 16 is smallest I tend to go for and I know many very sexy ladies who are size 22 plus. I think there should be a BBW section on here so we can admire the real beauty all in 1 place"

Some men actually like out of shape women. Only yesterday one of my young,fit,in shape men asked if I could send him a naked, full body pic. When we have sex he kisses my stomach and moans with pleasure. Each to their own and if you don't like the pics on here. Go to a porn site with fit women to find pics to wank over

Kirkby in Ashfield

Have to say some very sexy ladies have responded to this thread.

Suns out....keep smiling

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Sorry but i dont have pics anymore as im not actively swinging !

Im just asking for some things to be kept until people meet ...

"

Who are you to tell people what they should display on THEIR profile?!!

London

"I`m not sure its up to anyone to tell a person what o put on their profile "

Indeed!

looked at my pic. asked myself if it looked ok. quite happily uploaded it. if someone doesn't like it, they need only click to next profile. easily solved.

I'm more perturbed by the implications about someone's, attention to what they're doing by some of the pics I get sent. I am referring to the blurry, unrotated, selfies that some bloke thinks will put him across in a good light. What are they thinking? They usually scowl in them, are wearing their grubby work clothes and often have a toilet somewhere in the background. That shows lack of care, can't be bothered how they come across. Not caring if I think they look like shite because they think their darling personality illustrated by the "fancy a meet later?" message will win me over. Silly sods

London

If he did, that'd be us outta the gams straight away. Am I missing something here ? . Surely when people upload there pics . They do think they are showcasing themselfs . Who are we to judge if they are good or not ? . Whats sexy to you may not be sexy to me "

I thought the same, but obviously not. It would appear you have to submit your photos to a committee of award winning photographers and supermodels before posting on Fab...who knew!

London

"

"I'm more perturbed by the implications about someone's, attention to what they're doing by some of the pics I get sent. I am referring to the blurry, unrotated, selfies that some bloke thinks will put him across in a good light. What are they thinking? They usually scowl in them, are wearing their grubby work clothes and often have a toilet somewhere in the background. That shows lack of care, can't be bothered how they come across. Not caring if I think they look like shite because they think their darling personality illustrated by the "fancy a meet later?" message will win me over. Silly sods "

London

"I think the OP has got it all wrong. Clearly he thinks only stick insects should be allowed to show pics. I think a real women is so sexy. Size 16 is smallest I tend to go for and I know many very sexy ladies who are size 22 plus. I think there should be a BBW section on here so we can admire the real beauty all in 1 place"

You're comments are equally offensive. "Stick insects?" "Real women?" What's one of those then? You think all fat women are beautiful? Really? I...think...not!!!

"I think the OP has got it all wrong. Clearly he thinks only stick insects should be allowed to show pics. I think a real women is so sexy. Size 16 is smallest I tend to go for and I know many very sexy ladies who are size 22 plus. I think there should be a BBW section on here so we can admire the real beauty all in 1 place

You're comments are equally offensive. "Stick insects?" "Real women?" What's one of those then? You think all fat women are beautiful? Really? I...think...not!!!"

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I tried to upload a picture of my cock today but my phone alerted me

"Recipient may not be able to receive files this large".

That made my day,,

We are what we are. We all have a self-image which we are either pleased with or unhappy about. If we are unhappy about our image I assume people either don't show it, or show just the bits they like.

However, there is no need to post pictures which are un-rotated, un-cropped, out of focus and feature an untidy background. All of these detract from the person’s image, regardless of whether they are drop dead gorgeous or not so kind on the eye. All that posting this quality of image shows is lack of interest in the observers view. I which case why post it?

(Tin helmet on mode adopted)

I just love the dirty ass pic nom nom

Kirkby in Ashfield

Oh I'm so sorry I thought this was a public forum where we r free to comment. Of I think a lady with curves is sexy I will say so also stick insects r not my thing again I'm free to say that if I wish too. Most ladies on here seem really nice however the odd 1 or 2 who have to bite when they don't like a comment, show the other side of this site. My partner is a size 22/24 and she is the sexiest women I've ever met

To some I and many other women are out of shape, to others we are the perfect shape - for them. If we did not post photos showing our shapes we would be open to criticism for misleading people.

I joined Fab to meet my needs, to meet the people I want to meet who want to meet me - as to what other people think of my photos, profile, shape - quite frankly my dears, I don't give a damn!!

If you don't like a TV program, you can turn it off or over to something you like, you can do the same with pics on here, log off or move on to the next, not worth getting steamed up about. People can put what they like on their profile as long as they are within site rules.

"Oh I'm so sorry I thought this was a public forum where we r free to comment. Of I think a lady with curves is sexy I will say so also stick insects r not my thing again I'm free to say that if I wish too. Most ladies on here seem really nice however the odd 1 or 2 who have to bite when they don't like a comment, show the other side of this site. My partner is a size 22/24 and she is the sexiest women I've ever met"

Stick insects again? That's so offensive. How do you like it when your partner is called a greedy guts or pillow gobbler? I am not trying to be offensive just pointing out that using such terms to describe someone because of their size is pathetic and ignorant

I like the pictures I have if someone else doesn't well really that is their problem not mine.

I love it when someone messages me saying what they have a problem with why would I care your the one with the problem not me this is the same sort of thing just telling people to watch what pics they post why do you care?, it is not compulsory to look.

Kirkby in Ashfield

Like everyone else my right to my opinion

"Like everyone else my right to my opinion "

But you don't have a right to use insulting terms to describe your opinion

Thank you !

yeah whatever

Thank you !

this just takes the biscuit. ... you don't have a profile picture up but you complain about those that do that YOU are pervin that are not in your eyes perfect....who are you to critique anyone else......

My observation is late night uploads at the weekend when peeps have been out on the town are sometimes a little shocking ~ but like anything on here if you don't like it don't look

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe time to leave it there now.

A little bit of respect for other users wouldn't go amiss though