FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First meets (social)

First meets (social)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asques and boxers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Hi just checking your views, we like to meet peple prior to meeting for fun just to check out whether the spark is there.

Might be old fashioned but we think first impressions count, dress to impress what would that mean to all of you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi just checking your views, we like to meet peple prior to meeting for fun just to check out whether the spark is there.

Might be old fashioned but we think first impressions count, dress to impress what would that mean to all of you? "

I agree totally I think there must be something there or I wouldn't be able to have sex with them

just would Change out of my onesie

No one gets to dictate what i wear

Would depend if we were meeting in costa, or in a club

She never passes up a chance to wear stockings admitted

"Hi just checking your views, we like to meet peple prior to meeting for fun just to check out whether the spark is there.

Might be old fashioned but we think first impressions count, dress to impress what would that mean to all of you?

I agree totally I think there must be something there or I wouldn't be able to have sex with them "

Social every time, no point in taking it further if there's no connection. I prefer to get to know people and there is no way I'd agree to sex with someone I'd never met. Also not really an issue if people bottle it.

" dress to impress what would that mean to all of you? "

I would dress smart for a social but it all depends where you're meeting. A coffee during the day is a bit different to a drink in the evening.

I always spray Febreze on me Y Fronts and iron me Syrup before abducti...sorry meeting someone

Gimp

"just would Change out of my onesie

No one gets to dictate what i wear "

Ashford and dept16

"I always spray Febreze on me Y Fronts and iron me Syrup before abducti...sorry meeting someone

Gimp"

lmfao

Always a social first unless I'm going to a club

Dress wearing what I feel comfortable in

"I always spray Febreze on me Y Fronts and iron me Syrup before abducti...sorry meeting someone

Gimp"

I find myself laughing at more and more of your posts.....

Ashford and dept16

No one gets to dictate what i wear "

guessing you have great taste ..but isn't that what a social is all about....seeing if you're going be compatible and get along enough to share your body's?

Gimp

I find myself laughing at more and more of your posts....."

NUUURSE the lady in the next cell is laughing at me again

Gimp

guessing you have great taste ..but isn't that what a social is all about....seeing if you're going be compatible and get along enough to share your body's? "

I'm not sharing my bodies with anyone..

its taken me years to bury them all

Gimp

i have to fancy them and like them to fuck so yes a social is important

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

It's my partners rule that always meet socially first and it has served us well.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like socials

I like sex

I like giving facials

I don't like Tex-Mex

Actually, I don't often 'dress to impress' I'm more a jeans and T shirt guy but I am always clean, always turn up and often meet people when we are already naked anyway - or about to be

Might be old fashioned but we think first impressions count, dress to impress what would that mean to all of you? "

Not an issue for me but think all women should meet somewhere public first for safety, have had socials on this basis but have to say, with one exception, that have all ended up going somewhere thereafter, guess I've always met the right people. With regard to dressing to impress, yes, always consciously make an effort, want her to fancy me, not question my ironing skills

guessing you have great taste ..but isn't that what a social is all about....seeing if you're going be compatible and get along enough to share your body's? "

Lol yes

Has to be a Social first or i meet in a club. I just wear Normal stuff i am who i am. Put on Some make up and do my hair. Its my personality i want to Use to attract Someone as thats whats important to me. Can be as Gorgeous as a Model wearing designer clothes but no personality and its a no

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Always a social first for me to make sure there is chemistry.... Without a social I won't be comfortable.

Always a social first for me. So I can pickpocket their passport and check the police wanted files.

I also ask check his fingernails for evidence of burying bodies.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Gimp"

Social 1st, I do hair n make up, but just jeans and top as go for a coffee, chance to check the chemistry, but also hygiene, dnt want to meet somebody with dirty nails or bad breath!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Always meet socially first, sometimes more than once.

I the female half enjoy clothes and dress with care wherever I go, dress to impress means different things according to location and time if day, I wouldn't turn up to a club in the same type of clothes that I'd wear to a coffee shop but I always try to dress to impress myself

I was having a laugh with a 27yr old yesterday,as want a social,he said I can have a coffee at his,kinda misses the point,I said I would wear paperbag over head and he can wear a hoodie,but I gave up after months of odd chats,said yesterday,we are going round in circles its not gonna happen,Gd luck

I tend to do morning socials so wear normal smart clothes,look normal mumsey people have to exept I don't wear just my undies on a coffee meet,even on a naughty meet I look quite normal on outside,bit of cleavage but not like I would go out to a club

» Add a new message to this topic