FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Am I being over sensitive?

Am I being over sensitive?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A couple initiated a private chat this evening with me and asked for cam to cam. Due to my career I like to double check that anyone I speak to that live close to me aren't going to recognise me. I was polite the whole time asking what their names were and if they would mind telling me what line of work they were in. They got a little shirty and I apologised for asking but explained about my job, next thing I know they are complaining I was too much hassle and left. Am I being over sensitive cause it felt pretty rude to me?

People's views appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Theres no need for anyone to be rude of course, but if someone started asking me about my job I would leave it there as well...

"Theres no need for anyone to be rude of course, but if someone started asking me about my job I would leave it there as well..."

Thank you for your reply, I shall have to take this as a learning curve and maybe only consider chatting to people who don't live so close.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

yes

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Theres no need for anyone to be rude of course, but if someone started asking me about my job I would leave it there as well..."

I agree, we would leave it there too. You are protective of your privacy why is it rude of them to be protective of theirs?

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

and dont have silhouettes ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In theory we are all on fab to have a fab time what goes on in fab club stays in fab x

Just don't meet locals if you are that worried. ....I've blocked most local to me

I have no qualms regarding them not wanting to divulge their career title,and i apologised as i had meant no disrespect. I have to have photos hidden to friends only due to work policy. I was just trying to work out if asking 2 questions was classed as being hard work.

"Just don't meet locals if you are that worried. ....I've blocked most local to me "

Thank you Scarlet that's sound advice I will most likely follow.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have no qualms regarding them not wanting to divulge their career title,and i apologised as i had meant no disrespect. I have to have photos hidden to friends only due to work policy. I was just trying to work out if asking 2 questions was classed as being hard work."

it entirely depends on what the two questions are if it started to feel like a job interview I would think of it as hard work yes.

We don't cam but if someone asks us immediately what our names are and what we do we always back off straight away we think its intrusive.

Why do you need to know what they do for a living?

» Add a new message to this topic