FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > boundaries in swinging

boundaries in swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harna OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

if playing together as a couple should there be rules and boundaries set out to each other or should you just be able to do what you want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"if playing together as a couple should there be rules and boundaries set out to each other or should you just be able to do what you want."

if you like. it do it as long as your both happy with. it and safe. and no one gets up set

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

It would be better to set boundaries,no good in upsetting your partner,and spoiling any fun you are having,at least then if someone wants to go further than you want them too your partner can say he/she don't like that,for example my wife won't do anal watersports, so I let all people know before hand so there is no interruption in fun

I imagine in a relationship - even a swinging relationship - there are always boundaries.

In order not to cause upset these need to be discussed & understood.

In our case its fairly simple:

We always swing together as a couple in which case anything goes. Never apart.

"if playing together as a couple should there be rules and boundaries set out to each other or should you just be able to do what you want."

We have very few rules. Occasionally we get it wrong but the 2 guidelines of going home having not done enough rather than too much abd making sure that the other is not going to be upset by our actions tend to serve us well.

In my experience ALL couples have boundaries of some sort. Some may be so slack as to be almost invisible.

One couple I knew (now split) had a rule of playing with anyone as long as both present - if only on same premesis.

One day a group of us were at a social in Malvern when the male of the couple turned up with a fem of my acquaintance. (His partner away for weekend with her sister). They were supposed to be on a social too as she knew of the couples rules.

4 of us ended up at mine later and he was supposed to then just take her home (leaving two of us overnight at mine).

He started to get a bit pushy with her, she said no as she knew the rules he should be following. She asked him to take her home. He made an excuse to go get fuel first - he got the hump and never came back. Ended up with a great threesome at mine MFF.

story got back to his partner through the ladies - they split!

You can't say no boundaries if thats not okay with the other people involved.

We have a couple but not many

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

Do what you want and that includes having boundaries.

[Removed by poster at 02/05/14 08:28:25]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No should about anything but couples do usually have boundaries of some sort. The most important thing is their relationship isn't it?

We have a little written 'User Guide' which has been quite popular with people we meet. One half is written by Mrs J about what Mr J does and doesn't like or do, and the other half is written by Mr J about Mrs J do's and don'ts.

We send a copy prior to meeting. Usually we get a similar mail from our partners prior to meeting. This approach saves any misunderstandings and allows everybody to get down and dirty quickly with no problems.

Many will find this odd, but it works well for us.

» Add a new message to this topic