FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > changing rooms

changing rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

been doing some holiday shopping today and as they day went on, i started to leave the curtains open and doors ajar a little. and a bit further, especially when trying on swimshorts

naughty i know but got me very horny knowing that others could see

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"been doing some holiday shopping today and as they day went on, i started to leave the curtains open and doors ajar a little. and a bit further, especially when trying on swimshorts

"

And the prize was a free ride in a police car, followed by an intimate search of your anal passage and 4 hours in a police cell

And of course don't forget the visit to the police station to sign the sex offenders register every time you move house, to remind you of the intimate friendships you made that day

Lol

"been doing some holiday shopping today and as they day went on, i started to leave the curtains open and doors ajar a little. and a bit further, especially when trying on swimshorts

And the prize was a free ride in a police car, followed by an intimate search of your anal passage and 4 hours in a police cell

And of course don't forget the visit to the police station to sign the sex offenders register every time you move house, to remind you of the intimate friendships you made that day

Lol "

Lol "

u forgot to say "priceless" at the end lol

"

Are they unisex changing rooms then? Or was it for the men to see?

Sad

What if a child saw you???...I for one..wouldnt be a happy bunny!!

Ah but if it was a woman doing it the response would mainly be "that's so horny!!". Some women seem to think flashing is doing the onlooker a favour whether they want to see their genitalia or not. They are committing a criminal offence as well as any man would be and they won't impress the court by saying how horny it made them or how much their partner liked them doing it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

blimey! wont be doing it again!

consider my wrists severely slapped.

"Ah but if it was a woman doing it the response would mainly be "that's so horny!!". Some women seem to think flashing is doing the onlooker a favour whether they want to see their genitalia or not. They are committing a criminal offence as well as any man would be and they won't impress the court by saying how horny it made them or how much their partner liked them doing it "

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

"Ah but if it was a woman doing it the response would mainly be "that's so horny!!". Some women seem to think flashing is doing the onlooker a favour whether they want to see their genitalia or not. They are committing a criminal offence as well as any man would be and they won't impress the court by saying how horny it made them or how much their partner liked them doing it "

Lol , eh to quote, dont be so cynical lol. Quality lol

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"blimey! wont be doing it again!

consider my wrists severely slapped. "

And pssst - the lime green budgie smugglers did nothing for you

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You mean different standards for men and women??

Surely not...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

is that what you told the policeman....

"Ah but if it was a woman doing it the response would mainly be "that's so horny!!". Some women seem to think flashing is doing the onlooker a favour whether they want to see their genitalia or not. They are committing a criminal offence as well as any man would be and they won't impress the court by saying how horny it made them or how much their partner liked them doing it

You mean different standards for men and women??

Surely not..."

I know, terrible!! Who would have thought. But actually the law doesn't discriminate, sex offender is a sex offender, male or female, bless em

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

There is no law against being seen naked. It depends what you are doing whilst naked and the circumstances. I cant see any court convicting someone because you have taken your clothes of in a changing room.

So everyone would be happy to see a man with his cock out and the door open in the changing rooms of a shop when shopping with their children? And yes, public nudity is an offence. Otherwise the high streets would be chocka with filthy old tramps with their nasty little cocks swinging free because they felt the local women deserved a treat

Wax your arse crack next time

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

Lol "

Where do I sign up

markinch

He forgot to put that he was in anne summers lol

"He forgot to put that he was in anne summers lol "

Eeew, nasty cock in Ann summers? Even worse

markinch

"He forgot to put that he was in anne summers lol

Eeew, nasty cock in Ann summers? Even worse "

I didnt say was nice lol

I wonder what sort of person was trying on the swimshorts before the OP and if they left anything cheesy in them

"There is no law against being seen naked. It depends what you are doing whilst naked and the circumstances. I cant see any court convicting someone because you have taken your clothes of in a changing room. "

Indecently Exposing yourself to miners isn't an offence then?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Hey! OP? Did you buy them? What colour?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"There is no law against being seen naked. It depends what you are doing whilst naked and the circumstances. I cant see any court convicting someone because you have taken your clothes of in a changing room. "

technically you are correct... However!!

since he is being damned with his own opening post.... if he is doing it "deliberately with the purpose of being caught naked...." then it is technically indecent exposure

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I thought the law was to do with the person seing it being offended or not, or is that just sex in public?

What was he doing down a pit? I thought he was in a shop?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I thought the law was to do with the person seing it being offended or not, or is that just sex in public? "

yes... someone still has to make the complaint...

"What was he doing down a pit? I thought he was in a shop? "

The canary definitely died!

solihull

"There is no law against being seen naked. It depends what you are doing whilst naked and the circumstances. I cant see any court convicting someone because you have taken your clothes of in a changing room.

Indecently Exposing yourself to miners isn't an offence then?"

Indecently exposing to anyone is an offence, regardless of age or sex. There is no reference to age. However being naked in the presence of a child is not an offence, otherwise children would be banned from nudist beaches and from popping into their parents bathrooms when they are bathing.

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Would anyone mind if I jumped on the bandwagon and at the same time jump on my moral high horse ?

It's disgusting , and various other big words .

Or we could just lighten up a bit .

evesham

Ok. BBC news says this....

Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003 it is not an offence to be naked in public in England and Wales. It becomes an offence if it can be proved the person stripped off with the intention to cause distress, alarm or outrage.

Then they run the risk of three possible offences, says a spokesman for law firm Kingsley Napley. These are:

• Indecent exposure - an offence under section 66 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003

• Intentional harassment, alarm or distress under section 4A of the Public Order Act 1986

• "Outraging public decency" under common law

(thus was written in 2009 so things might have changed since)

So intention or motive as wellies offence taken is taken into account.

As the OP did on purpose for people to see him naked I'm guessing there was intent.

Personally, male or female, I don't think flashing is right. You are forcing sexual imagery on those who might not want it, be it adult or child.

Wellies are offensive too?

evesham

"There is no law against being seen naked. It depends what you are doing whilst naked and the circumstances. I cant see any court convicting someone because you have taken your clothes of in a changing room.

Indecently Exposing yourself to miners isn't an offence then?

Indecently exposing to anyone is an offence, regardless of age or sex. There is no reference to age. However being naked in the presence of a child is not an offence, otherwise children would be banned from nudist beaches and from popping into their parents bathrooms when they are bathing. "

There is a difference between being naked and being naked for the sake of feeling 'naughty' though which is why the OP said he did it. He was getting sexual gratification out of potentially exposing himself to strangers.

A shop changing room with the door open, so in effect being in a shop, with your cock or clunge exposed and not on a nudist beach is not acceptable for men and women equally. Simple really. If you want to to show someone your genitalia to enhance your sexual excitement, you get consent otherwise it is an assault as surely as punching someone's lights out is

Outskirts of Notts

"A shop changing room with the door open, so in effect being in a shop, with your cock or clunge exposed and not on a nudist beach is not acceptable for men and women equally. Simple really. If you want to to show someone your genitalia to enhance your sexual excitement, you get consent otherwise it is an assault as surely as punching someone's lights out is"

Let me think see a slight glimpse of someone bits , or getting my light punched out . Nope cant decide which I'd prefer to happen to me ....

[Removed by poster at 30/04/14 19:48:11]

Outskirts of Notts

For gods sack don't say you go dogging , judging by the reaction this poor lad got you'll get lynched .

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

holiday with swim wear.. not for us,

connie xx

evesham

"For gods sack don't say you go dogging , judging by the reaction this poor lad got you'll get lynched ."

So only opinions that support the OP are welcome then? Right, gotcha

"What if a child saw you???...I for one..wouldnt be a happy bunny!!"
no me neither. What if my 7yr old daughter was walking past? She doesn't even see me naked never mind a freek like you

Outskirts of Notts

"For gods sack don't say you go dogging , judging by the reaction this poor lad got you'll get lynched .

So only opinions that support the OP are welcome then? Right, gotcha "

Obviously not

evesham

"For gods sack don't say you go dogging , judging by the reaction this poor lad got you'll get lynched .

So only opinions that support the OP are welcome then? Right, gotcha

Obviously not

"

But if we put our actual opinions of it across we get accused of lynching the OP?

It's all very confusing

Outskirts of Notts

Very

"Very"
WOW what amazing legs xx

Outskirts of Notts

"VeryWOW what amazing legs xx"

Thanks Scoot .

Wow the difference between replies to this and the thread on wearing micro skirts in public is funny...

So women walking around definitely going to be seen with not much hidden is ok..... But a guy that may or may not be spotted is a lynching offense...

Hmmm.....

Cali x

evesham

"Wow the difference between replies to this and the thread on wearing micro skirts in public is funny...

So women walking around definitely going to be seen with not much hidden is ok..... But a guy that may or may not be spotted is a lynching offense...

Hmmm.....

Cali x"

Yes but you only have to look at who is responding to the mini skirt thread to know which head is ruling the replies there.

"Ah but if it was a woman doing it the response would mainly be "that's so horny!!". Some women seem to think flashing is doing the onlooker a favour whether they want to see their genitalia or not. They are committing a criminal offence as well as any man would be and they won't impress the court by saying how horny it made them or how much their partner liked them doing it

"

One rule for guys, another altogether for women.

a lot of barrack room lawyers on here

a lot of myths & half truths

OP was intending to be seen & cause a reaction so yes he could be charged with indecency..

yes if found guilty he would go on the register...

the shop even could be the complainant to start the process

its a minefield.....

solihull

Oh for goodness sake. If people want to chat about this topic let them without interference. If you dont like the subject go and look at others. How about a bit of tolerance, chatting about it on here does no one any harm..... unless youve let your kids on here of course lol.

"Wellies are offensive too? "

Yes of course especially if worn on a night out with mini skirt and tights

That is so trampy

Chatting about it and actually doing/having done it are very different. If the OP wanted to explore the fantasy of doing it then he should have posted on the stories section non? Saying that he had actually indecently exposed himself for his own sexual gratification is going to attract comments that aren't particularly supportive. Many people would want him to know that his behaviour isn't acceptable in the eyes of the law (or a seven year old) in the hopes he will take heed and avoid arrest in the future

I used a changing which was open plan no cubicles so children had to use them too it was a all male room but men still got naked the same hoes for some swimming baths changing rooms too

By *untimeanytimeMan  over a year ago

kings lynn

Dont get me wrong here but yes its a bit wrong getting your jollies off in changing room with door open an wanting to be seen. Here it is BUT what about the men AND women who get their jollies for daytime sex an posing for pics outdoors in places of interest where kids an other could easily be why is that any different ???

» Add a new message to this topic