FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Small endowed

Small endowed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok peeps, anyone like SEC instead of VWE. Yes I'm trying to support us small endowed cocks any FEMA trust in us ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm just average

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Also average but no complaints

By *ountryboy4u2Man  over a year ago

southeast

Average here also with no complaints

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

very average, average as it can be here

looks better shaved ,looks longer, lol

Im small, (good photograpghy makes mine much bigger) and had one girl laugh at it one cold afternoon lol

I dont mind it but do wish it was bigger but im more dissapointed at being cut

"Im small, (good photograpghy makes mine much bigger) and had one girl laugh at it one cold afternoon lol

I dont mind it but do wish it was bigger but im more dissapointed at being cut"

Lol mate many females say size is not that important mine is small and still enuf lol

Size does matter. Sorry to break it to you!

"Size does matter. Sorry to break it to you! "

Never does it's how you use it

Nice shoes

By *orney hunCouple  over a year ago

galway

probably depends on the size of the woman as well wife had guy one time with small cock but he knew how to use it

Not to me.

In my humble opinion, it really is about how the guy uses it,not the size. I've had vwe guys not so good! I really do think it's quality not quantity.....not forgetting, the type of person they are too and if they can stimulate mind and body etc..... x

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"In my humble opinion, it really is about how the guy uses it,not the size. I've had vwe guys not so good! I really do think it's quality not quantity.....not forgetting, the type of person they are too and if they can stimulate mind and body etc..... x "

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Definately how they use it! I've had smaller cocks hit the button which bigger ones haven't!

Size means nothing. Well maybe not to me.

Only ever had two men make me orgasm through penetration, and both were on the opposite sides of the scales.

It really is down to compatibility between the people involved and the technique used.

Thankfully I only need a tip inserted repeatedly, but very slowly to make me cum.

Ladies, are big ones worse or better during oral

"In my humble opinion, it really is about how the guy uses it,not the size. I've had vwe guys not so good! I really do think it's quality not quantity.....not forgetting, the type of person they are too and if they can stimulate mind and body etc..... x "

True, but don't forget just because a guy IS well endowed, doesn't mean he can't also be polite and charming, there's an common attitude on here that seems to think those attributes are mutually exclusive.

Oh yes, I honestly totally agree with you x I guess, like with most things, it all depends on the individual x

I like medium size, but nice n fat lol. Large cock hurts as most men with large cocks don't know how to use then lol. But as long as they give me a good time, I'm not fussed what size it is xxx

Size really does NOT matter ! Over the past two years ive played quite a bit - every orgasm etc and vaginal exercises that I do constantly have made my pussy tight - ive been told it grips like a vice lol - and can push a cock out when I come x guys love it - too girthy a cock and the area just goes stretched and dead ! X many but not all guys with big cocks seem to rely on that rather than their all round skills ! Lol x

"just because a guy IS well endowed, doesn't mean he can't also be polite and charming, there's an common attitude on here that seems to think those attributes are mutually exclusive."

There really isn't.

"In my humble opinion, it really is about how the guy uses it,not the size. I've had vwe guys not so good! I really do think it's quality not quantity.....not forgetting, the type of person they are too and if they can stimulate mind and body etc..... x

True, but don't forget just because a guy IS well endowed, doesn't mean he can't also be polite and charming, there's an common attitude on here that seems to think those attributes are mutually exclusive."

Don't think anyone has said that though.

Agreed a prick is a prick, irrespective of the size of his prick

I'm never going to be hung like a swamp donkey. I do however try to make up for it by being attentive and using my fingers and tongue to the best of my ability.

"In my humble opinion, it really is about how the guy uses it,not the size. I've had vwe guys not so good! I really do think it's quality not quantity.....not forgetting, the type of person they are too and if they can stimulate mind and body etc..... x

True, but don't forget just because a guy IS well endowed, doesn't mean he can't also be polite and charming, there's an common attitude on here that seems to think those attributes are mutually exclusive.

"

Not in those words, but its extremely common that on any cock size thread, that'll you'll get a woman going

'I'd rather have a small endowed guy who's friendly and fun to be around, than some well endowed guy who thinks wham bam thankyou mam is all he has to do to satisfy me'

[Removed by poster at 30/04/14 13:35:56]

Not in those words, but its extremely common that on any cock size thread, that'll you'll get a woman going

'I'd rather have a small endowed guy who's friendly and fun to be around, than some well endowed guy who thinks wham bam thankyou mam is all he has to do to satisfy me'"

I think you're possibly misinterpreting what they're saying.

On another thread I said

"I prefer slim guys" and it was commented "if only I was a few inches taller"

my reply was "I'd take shorter and slim over taller and muscular"

This isn't me saying tall men are muscly any more than what you quoted is saying guys with small cocks have nice personalities

"Definately how they use it! I've had smaller cocks hit the button which bigger ones haven't! "

'I'd rather have a small endowed guy who's friendly and fun to be around, than some well endowed guy who thinks wham bam thankyou mam is all he has to do to satisfy me'

On another thread I said

This isn't me saying tall men are muscly any more than what you quoted is saying guys with small cocks have nice personalities "

But you'll see comments the likes of how I described pop up a lot more frequently, hence why I deduced a certain degree of negativity toward well endowed guys.

"Size does matter. Sorry to break it to you!

Not to me."

On another thread I said

This isn't me saying tall men are muscly any more than what you quoted is saying guys with small cocks have nice personalities

But you'll see comments the likes of how I described pop up a lot more frequently, hence why I deduced a certain degree of negativity toward well endowed guys."

I really don't think there is much negativity being implied towards well-endowed men! Quite the opposite.

You see lots of threads celebrating guys who are larger and lots of ladies looking specifically for, and appreciating men who are WE or VWE.

Mr D loves to see me with a man who is blessed in this area.

Seldom do you see a thread celebrating smaller cock.

If you feel unfairly judged for your size you could take the pics down of your big penis but I'd be sad if you did because it's very nice to look at.

If all things are equal. (Mindplay, foreplay, chemistry) then a long fat cock has some advantages if they are needed generally though It makes little or no difference. 90% is in the first part. I am not biased either as I have a long fat cock. Just get the game playing right and make sure you can maintain an erection.

On another thread I said

But you'll see comments the likes of how I described pop up a lot more frequently, hence why I deduced a certain degree of negativity toward well endowed guys.

I really don't think there is much negativity being implied towards well-endowed men! Quite the opposite.

You see lots of threads celebrating guys who are larger and lots of ladies looking specifically for, and appreciating men who are WE or VWE.

Mr D loves to see me with a man who is blessed in this area.

Seldom do you see a thread celebrating smaller cock.

If you feel unfairly judged for your size you could take the pics down of your big penis but I'd be sad if you did because it's very nice to look at. "

You are right in that you do get lots of threads praising big cocks, but its often ON those threads that you'll get the kind of comments I'm referring to. Don't get me wrong now, they can be quickly disproved and so I don't see them as much of a problem, but next time you see a big cock thread, watch how quickly a similar comment to what I'm talking about is made.

And thankyou for your compliments x

As stated, it was in my humble opinion..... x thank you Miss Wallsall for understanding me!! Lol xx

"Im small, (good photograpghy makes mine much bigger) and had one girl laugh at it one cold afternoon lol

That's mean, sounds like she was ugly on the inside

I reckon it's the personality that's attached to the cock ,,,, make a lady smile and laugh and she ain't bothered about the size ,,,,, Average and nice girth here lol

Im average and and happy with it

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Being able to maintain an erection is higher on my pleasure needs than the size, although much depends on the person and many other considerations too.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Hi, there is always going to be differing views on this subject. I consider myself very average but 99% of the time I can perform. I've seen many Vwe guys in clubs who struggle to get it up. Her indoors says if she can't get it in her mouth & give it a good suck it's too big!!

average and cut is my ideal cock!

Saint

There's a difference between being average and being small..

Small, like 2 inches, wouldn't matter how tight you are!?

only if you have a gash with a toll booth at one end

sorry to break it to you

True, but don't forget just because a guy IS well endowed, doesn't mean he can't also be polite and charming, there's an common attitude on here that seems to think those attributes are mutually exclusive."

problem is, and i agree with you, btw, some with larger members tend to think they just have to push it in, and its enough.

obviously there are those with smaller winkies that have the same mindframe, however, its the guys with the big dicks that are usually correct lol.

guys with smaller endowments do usually make more effort in other ways, as they just havent got that to rely on.

guys with big willies AND compassionate lovers are just bloody show offs lol

"

guys with big willies AND compassionate lovers are just bloody show offs lol"

I'll have to try taking a pic of my cock writing a poem

Unfortunately for us little pecker men it does matter!! I mean if u have a big dick word goes round and everyone wants it lol!! Na is there a wonder I never fuck ha!! Some bloody huge ones on here and I think bloody hell! How can I measure up with that thing lol!!

"Unfortunately for us little pecker men it does matter!! I mean if u have a big dick word goes round and everyone wants it lol!! Na is there a wonder I never fuck ha!! Some bloody huge ones on here and I think bloody hell! How can I measure up with that thing lol!! "

Don't try to measure up, it's definitely not what all women are seeking. The fact so many women don't even want to see cock pics is a demonstration of that!

You'll drive yourself man comparing, they'll always be someone you think is better, fitter, more appealing.......

"

guys with big willies AND compassionate lovers are just bloody show offs lol

I'll have to try taking a pic of my cock writing a poem "

that would probably be the ONLY pic you havent taken yet lol

"Unfortunately for us little pecker men it does matter!! I mean if u have a big dick word goes round and everyone wants it lol!! Na is there a wonder I never fuck ha!! Some bloody huge ones on here and I think bloody hell! How can I measure up with that thing lol!!

Don't try to measure up, it's definitely not what all women are seeking. The fact so many women don't even want to see cock pics is a demonstration of that!

You'll drive yourself man comparing, they'll always be someone you think is better, fitter, more appealing......."

Ar ur reyt there!! Not all pornstar standard!

They all fit somewhere whatever the size

sorry to break it to you"

Oh I'm sure you would love it if that was true! The benefits of gym and squats come into their own.. Lol

sorry to break it to you

Oh I'm sure you would love it if that was true! The benefits of gym and squats come into their own.. Lol "

and a ticketing system, a kin to the local butchers, so everyone takes a turn, im sure.

sorry to break it to you

Oh I'm sure you would love it if that was true! The benefits of gym and squats come into their own.. Lol

and a ticketing system, a kin to the local butchers, so everyone takes a turn, im sure."

Each to their own.. Clearly not all fabswingers like differing opinions! You like small skinny cocks, I don't. End of.

By *amanthaSexCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

sorry to break it to you"

Nope you really don't get it.

Samantha xx

"Ladies, are big ones worse or better during oral"

What sort of a question is that??

What has the size of a guys cock got to do with oral??!!

So what's average then?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was in a group sex session once and I looked round and mine was the smallest cock. I couldn't help but say 'hey look! My cocks the smallest! I win!'

And guess what, at another session a few months later, I looked about and mine was almost the biggest. No one cared the first time and no one cared the second time.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"So what's average then?"

8 inches

"Ladies, are big ones worse or better during oral

What has the size of a guys cock got to do with oral??!!"

I think the poster was merely asking whether females prefer sucking small or large cocks?

sorry to break it to you

and a ticketing system, a kin to the local butchers, so everyone takes a turn, im sure.

Each to their own.. Clearly not all fabswingers like differing opinions! You like small skinny cocks, I don't. End of.

"

its not a question of what one person likes or not, its the point that you said size DOES matter, and passed it as a fact, when its merely a personal preference.

so breaking it to anyone other than those you meet, or want to meet you, is pointless.

as you can see by the vast majority of posters, size doesnt count, more the ability to use it

lockjaw lol

Its VERY relevant - for us that deep throat as some cocks can be too thick and big to physically pass past the epiglottis and tonsils - so those guys lose out - also if its not long enough - it wont reach. For oral a longer slimmer cock can go all the way down like a sword swallower ! Lol xx

What has the size of a guys cock got to do with oral??!!

Its VERY relevant - for us that deep throat as some cocks can be too thick and big to physically pass past the epiglottis and tonsils - so those guys lose out - also if its not long enough - it wont reach. For oral a longer slimmer cock can go all the way down like a sword swallower ! Lol xx "

I think the respondent thought it meant oral on women for some strange reason.

By *amanthaSexCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

sorry to break it to you

its not a question of what one person likes or not, its the point that you said size DOES matter, and passed it as a fact, when its merely a personal preference.

so breaking it to anyone other than those you meet, or want to meet you, is pointless.

as you can see by the vast majority of posters, size doesnt count, more the ability to use it"

You have made a sweeping statement that size only matters to those who "have a gash with a toll booth at one end sorry to break it to you". Wow, I mean wow. That is some level of prejudice you have. Do you carry a rope and miners hat in-case you come across one of these women?

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

wombourne

I'm a size queen since discovering swinging. In fact it has pushed me into keeping my husbands little cock in almost permanent chastity and created a true hotwife.

If you have a massive cock and truly understand cuckolding please get in touch. To me size definitely matters.

Its big enough when the last inch crinkles or kinks. I am lucky enough to have plenty. Wouldnt want more and wouldnt want less. Get messaged "how higs ya cock ?" Well how slacks ya fanny ? If women did their excercises and wernt lazy, they wouldnt need a 12" tinkle stick to make up for it. Yes, some like to be stretched and abused, but most just want a good fuck. You do need to be bigger than average to get involved in cuckolding as thats part of the scenario. But i dont think there is an average, its what they are used to and what seems bigger..........(waites for flack and hides)

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

Not to me."

thank god for that. Had me worried

sorry to break it to you

as you can see by the vast majority of posters, size doesnt count, more the ability to use it

You have made a sweeping statement that size only matters to those who "have a gash with a toll booth at one end sorry to break it to you". Wow, I mean wow. That is some level of prejudice you have. Do you carry a rope and miners hat in-case you come across one of these women?"

no, because i wouldnt qualify, so i am in no danger of disappointing in that way

sorry to break it to you

You have made a sweeping statement that size only matters to those who "have a gash with a toll booth at one end sorry to break it to you". Wow, I mean wow. That is some level of prejudice you have. Do you carry a rope and miners hat in-case you come across one of these women?

no, because i wouldnt qualify, so i am in no danger of disappointing in that way"

If you had two men, both identical in every single way, including their sexual capabilities, apart from their cocks - one had a two inch skinny hard on, the other, average to big, which do you honestly think most women would go for.???!

well, seeings as men dont usually walk around with their dicks out lol, i would say either, or both.

but thats not the question here, is it?

the question was small and big, nothing to do with average.

sorry to break it to you

no, because i wouldnt qualify, so i am in no danger of disappointing in that way

If you had two men, both identical in every single way, including their sexual capabilities, apart from their cocks - one had a two inch skinny hard on, the other, average to big, which do you honestly think most women would go for.???! "

Who has a two inch cock really??

Change it to 4 or 5 which is what rational thinking dictates is smaller, I'd take that.

Not talking about average, it was small or large. Not everyone prefers large, and not everyone expresses themselves by trying to make people feel shit about their bodies.

sorry to break it to you

If you had two men, both identical in every single way, including their sexual capabilities, apart from their cocks - one had a two inch skinny hard on, the other, average to big, which do you honestly think most women would go for.???!

Change it to 4 or 5 which is what rational thinking dictates is smaller, I'd take that.

Not talking about average, it was small or large. Not everyone prefers large, and not everyone expresses themselves by trying to make people feel shit about their bodies.

"

And you are assuming theirs is 4/5... It's all a matter of opinion and preference. This website should be all about that. If anyone has major body hang ups or needs a forum of a swinging website to boost their ego, they are looking in the wrong place.

sorry to break it to you

And you are assuming theirs is 4/5... It's all a matter of opinion and preference. This website should be all about that. If anyone has major body hang ups or needs a forum of a swinging website to boost their ego, they are looking in the wrong place. "

So if you sense someone is lacking body confidence (presumably you do as you mentioned it, nobody else did) your best reaction is to reinforce it with harsh words expressed as fact?

There's a big difference in saying 'i prefer a larger cock' to what you said but im fairly certain you know that anyway.

On this site size bloody matters. In real world does it fuck.. bye ha

miss maverick you cock snob you lol xx great legs by the way xx

Dunno what I'd class mine as as not fixated.... No complaints tho....from plenty verifications

sorry to break it to you

And you are assuming theirs is 4/5... It's all a matter of opinion and preference. This website should be all about that. If anyone has major body hang ups or needs a forum of a swinging website to boost their ego, they are looking in the wrong place.

So if you sense someone is lacking body confidence (presumably you do as you mentioned it, nobody else did) your best reaction is to reinforce it with harsh words expressed as fact?

There's a big difference in saying 'i prefer a larger cock' to what you said but im fairly certain you know that anyway.

"

I think you will find I'm not the one asking whether or not the size of my breasts, or whatever, is important to people I have never met... So yes, I do believe it's a confidence thing. As if you are happy with what you have, why feel the need to ask? And if you ask on a public forum, expect a mix of answers, not just ones you like!

"Size does matter. Sorry to break it to you! miss maverick you cock snob you lol xx great legs by the way xx"

I know.. Bloody terrible to have a view different to the PC masses.. Bit bizzare as this is a swinging site where people should be free to have sexual preference.

Maybe I should arrange a small cock party and see how many of these people come? Lol

differing opinions are important to debate, there are ways and means to get your point across that are deemd polite, however.

saying 'its all about size and nothing else matters' (which in essence is what you said) may not be the best.

"Ok peeps, anyone like SEC instead of VWE. Yes I'm trying to support us small endowed cocks any FEMA trust in us ???"

Aah the old male insecurity question.

As I always say it's not only men's bits that come in different sizes. Some women are small. Some large, and one when I was down on her I nearly fell in!

"Size does matter. Sorry to break it to you! miss maverick you cock snob you lol xx great legs by the way xx

I know.. Bloody terrible to have a view different to the PC masses.. Bit bizzare as this is a swinging site where people should be free to have sexual preference.

Maybe I should arrange a small cock party and see how many of these people come? Lol "

Id turn Bring the cocktail sausages of course And a proper meaty Lincolnshire sauasage to see what a real big sauasage is!!

Got to say a nice sized pleasing to the eye one will always beat a small but pretty one.

Recent club meet attested to this poor guy. He had a good time though.

"If you had two men, both identical in every single way, including their sexual capabilities, apart from their cocks - one had a two inch skinny hard on, the other, average to big, which do you honestly think most women would go for.???! "

This comment took me back to a party we once attended. This guy was really small. Bet he was only 5'4 or 6 and quite slight but blimey did the jammy sod have a big cock. It was totally out of proportion with the rest of his body. Needless to say Mrs N did get a right good pounding off him quite early on in the night LOL.

The average size penis is 5-6 inch fact us blokes always look at other men and compare its a known fact if you have small penis placid the bigger it is erect and that's where us blokes get embarrassed if you had a boner in the male showers well your oviouslly suspect and will get knocked out. The bigger it is placid the smaller the boner every one is different me myself is 6 inch but it works and never had any complaints. Best thing to do is trim close to pubic area makes it look bigger also known fact certain woman don't like large ones they hurt. like a glove springs to mind but we are all different and unique. be happy lads

"Size does matter. Sorry to break it to you! miss maverick you cock snob you lol xx great legs by the way xx

Maybe I should arrange a small cock party and see how many of these people come? Lol

Id turn Bring the cocktail sausages of course And a proper meaty Lincolnshire sauasage to see what a real big sauasage is!!"

Oooo judging by this thread I'll get the meaty sausage all to myself! Good job I have a good appetite

Id turn Bring the cocktail sausages of course And a proper meaty Lincolnshire sauasage to see what a real big sauasage is!!

Oooo judging by this thread I'll get the meaty sausage all to myself! Good job I have a good appetite "

Oo u will need a very big appetite once the big sausages on here come out to play!! And them two big hot and spicy scotch eggs underbeath the sausage dont forget

Gutted - and to think that I've always thought it didn't - I may never have sex again

"The average size penis is 5-6 inch fact us blokes always look at other men and compare its a known fact if you have small penis placid the bigger it is erect and that's where us blokes get embarrassed if you had a boner in the male showers well your oviouslly suspect and will get knocked out. The bigger it is placid the smaller the boner every one is different me myself is 6 inch but it works and never had any complaints. Best thing to do is trim close to pubic area makes it look bigger also known fact certain woman don't like large ones they hurt. like a glove springs to mind but we are all different and unique. be happy lads "

what you say is not exactly true.

guys with small flaccid penis' are larger when erect, only by %ages.

if a guy has an 8 incher flaccid, then the smallest its going to e when hard is still 8 inches lol, its just thats a 0% increase in overall size, whereas a guy with a 3" flaccid penis, grows to, say 6", well thats a 100% increase, but still smaller than the 8" guy.

Hello. My name is Pops. Can i join this group?

"Hello. My name is Pops. Can i join this group?

"

no, your a cheat.

your willy isnt short.

get out lol

Gutted - and to think that I've always thought it didn't - I may never have sex again "

Have I ruined your life forever? Crushed your soul, hopes and dreams?

"Hello. My name is Pops. Can i join this group?

no, your a cheat.

your willy isnt short.

get out lol"

So not fair! No one ever accepts me.

....shall i get the chop again?

"The average size penis is 5-6 inch fact us blokes always look at other men and compare its a known fact if you have small penis placid the bigger it is erect and that's where us blokes get embarrassed if you had a boner in the male showers well your oviouslly suspect and will get knocked out. The bigger it is placid the smaller the boner every one is different me myself is 6 inch but it works and never had any complaints. Best thing to do is trim close to pubic area makes it look bigger also known fact certain woman don't like large ones they hurt. like a glove springs to mind but we are all different and unique. be happy lads

what you say is not exactly true.

guys with small flaccid penis' are larger when erect, only by %ages.

if a guy has an 8 incher flaccid, then the smallest its going to e when hard is still 8 inches lol, its just thats a 0% increase in overall size, whereas a guy with a 3" flaccid penis, grows to, say 6", well thats a 100% increase, but still smaller than the 8" guy."

Lol that's what I said me thinks confusion here. What the fuck it works don't it and let's face it you wouldn't like it on ya nose as a wart

I think every one has a fault blame genetics or is it self conscious ??

Gutted - and to think that I've always thought it didn't - I may never have sex again

Have I ruined your life forever? Crushed your soul, hopes and dreams? "

Can you do mine as well. Maybe when i come up to Swansea next month?

"

Only if you promise not to cry when I'm brash, inappropriate & want a big cock

Do mine aswell why ur at it why not!! Im massive secretely u no.... hahaha next joke!!

Nevermind, she does anal too.

"Nevermind, she does anal too."

For all you know I may have a "gash like a toll booth" and an ass like a dump truck lol

Hahaha quality! Plenty of shit in there then! Think ill stay clear of ur 'dump truck'!

"Hahaha quality! Plenty of shit in there then! Think ill stay clear of ur 'dump truck'!"

O ye my small cock woudent reach it though

"Hahaha quality! Plenty of shit in there then! Think ill stay clear of ur 'dump truck'!

O ye my small cock woudent reach it though "

I'm always full of shit however am I going to cope?! Maybe small cock guys are the way forward after all?.. You have all converted me! God bless you all

"Hahaha quality! Plenty of shit in there then! Think ill stay clear of ur 'dump truck'!

I'm always full of shit however am I going to cope?! Maybe small cock guys are the way forward after all?.. You have all converted me! God bless you all "

Until u fuck one of us haha!!

I'm always full of shit however am I going to cope?! Maybe small cock guys are the way forward after all?.. You have all converted me! God bless you all

Until u fuck one of us haha!!"

the thought depresses me... Lol

By *untimeanytimeMan  over a year ago

kings lynn

Never worry whether if it big or small lads just remember its big enough to fill a pram

Haha its good for u U have a small one like mine realise how shit it is! Then go fuck big bob up road and it will be top banana!! So a small cock is therapy ill have u no!

By *rown eyes 8Woman  over a year ago

South Eastern Spain and Scotland

"Ok peeps, anyone like SEC instead of VWE. Yes I'm trying to support us small endowed cocks any FEMA trust in us ???"

Apparently its the technique used....... not the size that matters!

Yeah roll ya hips to touch the sides

By *ighornysquirterCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

I have tryed all sizes even had one guy it hung to his knee and I can honestly say size don't matter as much as can he use it my husband is small/average size ind he makes me squirt every time only time I have to say it matters if its short and thin then u got problems met a guy who was smaller than my 12yr old lol couldn't feel a thing but he made up for it with his mouth. But in general it the way u use it that counts

Another anecdote from me

We'd got a really well endowed guy in. A good 10" cock. He was giver her a good hard fuck. I whined. "Can I have a go mate LOL". Oooh he said. She wont feel you now, but he climbed off and I took his place. Much to my surprise she did feel me and I felt the spasms of orgasm rippling through her fanny with copious gushes of cum. My 6 inch boner had obviously rubbed her gloriously engorged G spot. So you see us smaller guys do have our uses. Big might be nice as it goes in but a good bell thick end in just the right spot is worth a lot too.

By *rown eyes 8Woman  over a year ago

South Eastern Spain and Scotland

"Another anecdote from me

We'd got a really well endowed guy in. A good 10" cock. He was giver her a good hard fuck. I whined. "Can I have a go mate LOL". Oooh he said. She wont feel you now, but he climbed off and I took his place. Much to my surprise she did feel me and I felt the spasms of orgasm rippling through her fanny with copious gushes of cum. My 6 inch boner had obviously rubbed her gloriously engorged G spot. So you see us smaller guys do have our uses. Big might be nice as it goes in but a good bell thick end in just the right spot is worth a lot too."

See techniques win......

I am above average lol

I am above average lol

"Another anecdote from me

We'd got a really well endowed guy in. A good 10" cock. He was giver her a good hard fuck. I whined. "Can I have a go mate LOL". Oooh he said. She wont feel you now, but he climbed off and I took his place. Much to my surprise she did feel me and I felt the spasms of orgasm rippling through her fanny with copious gushes of cum. My 6 inch boner had obviously rubbed her gloriously engorged G spot. So you see us smaller guys do have our uses. Big might be nice as it goes in but a good bell thick end in just the right spot is worth a lot too.

See techniques win...... "

mmmmmm and a good G spot in the front wall is essential too.

Have I ruined your life forever? Crushed your soul, hopes and dreams? "

Pretty much; I'm a broken man - will change my profile name to Brokenguy and have a permenant status of "not worthy"

sorry to break it to you

I think you will find I'm not the one asking whether or not the size of my breasts, or whatever, is important to people I have never met... So yes, I do believe it's a confidence thing. As if you are happy with what you have, why feel the need to ask? And if you ask on a public forum, expect a mix of answers, not just ones you like!"

I'm not a guy so I don't think there is a right answer from a personal point of view, guys might disagree, nor did I say there was a right answer, as free as you are to post, so am I. Nothing to do with being PC?? that's a weird and nonsensical thing to say. I wasn't aware of a political view on penis length.

I was just curious as to the motivation for the way you posted , I would question who has the issue with confidence though, the person who starts a thread with a chirpy, "who loves smaller cock" and the respondents who pretty much said "I'm smaller and I'm happy" or the person who feels the need to bring others down? And I'm not saying this as a person who feels I have a superior view, just trying to get along like the next sap.

I myself have bits of me I dislike (physical bits and mental bits) as do the overwhelming majority of mere mortals, but I'm not perfect.

"Nevermind, she does anal too.

For all you know I may have a "gash like a toll booth" and an ass like a dump truck lol"

Should we spill the beans then?

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I have never thought size is a major thing but my mrs says different. Before me say only had 5 inch or less. She says she now knows big cock is best. Her opinion not mine. I'm only bit over 8 inch but got girth

mines the actual size in my avatar

Only if you promise not to cry when I'm brash, inappropriate & want a big cock "

With an eye like that. Let's call it a date.

» Add a new message to this topic