FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > underage

underage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have found out that there is a girl on this site that I no, yet she is under the age of 18. Allthough she is over 16 its still not got for her I think. Has anyone any advise? Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

report the profile and let admin deal with it

By *aughtyangieCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Unless its your sister what's it got to do with you ?

It her life not yours why do so many people think they have the right to dictate other peoples life

Unless she is being forced to be here its her choice

Tom

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Unless its your sister what's it got to do with you ?

It her life not yours why do so many people think they have the right to dictate other peoples life

Tom"

Under age users are in breach of site terms and conditions and put the site at risk. The profile needs reporting and removing.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Tom

Under age users are in breach of site terms and conditions and put the site at risk. The profile needs reporting and removing."

What The Man said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tom

Under age users are in breach of site terms and conditions and put the site at risk. The profile needs reporting and removing.

What The Man said "

What they both said

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

What The Man said

What they both said "

What all three said

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Tom"

They are miners thats why and its against site rules .

And itcould also cause all sorts of problems for anyone on here who chooses to play with them and gets found out

Brighton

And I agree with one two and three but why bother coming on here to tell us

And start a point less post ?

We all know it's bad for the site do we need to all say it ?

Just report her move on I would

but my point still stands its got nothing to with us do we need to slag the girl off ?

there is a guy on here we know been here 2 years jointed at 17 half years old and is a lovely guy does 6 months make that much difference ? So this girl is 17 ( under 18 but over 16) just report her and move on

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"

but my point still stands its got nothing to with us do we need to slag the girl off ?

"

The guy asked for advice in how to deal with knowing this girl is on an adult site and underage i havent seen anyone slag the girl of,but it does make me wonder if you would have the same attitude if you found your own underage daughter on here ?

Brighton

"

The guy asked for advice in how to deal with knowing this girl is on an adult site and underage i havent seen anyone slag the girl of,but it does make me wonder if you would have the same attitude if you found your own underage daughter on here ?"

My daughter being between 16 and 99 would not be under age to do what every she wanted to with her body

Im sure well over half the people on here where fucking under 18 me I was 21 but I couldn't be arsed till then lol

Once again no she shouldn't be on this site and should be told to come back when she is 18 them is the rules we all know them so why ask for advice its a very clear rule break report move on

And no one said anything about the girl cos I hijacked the post

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

The site is strictly 18+ so please report the profile and let Admin deal with it