FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > timewasters

timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was just chatting to a couple exchanged pics they got my phone number and post code.Sent them because we had exchanged pics and arranged a time to meet.Then all of a sudden they replied back saying they where meeting someone else.Do people find this happens a lot on here and would you class them as timewasters.I am genuine if I arrange a meet a stick to it unless something out of the blue happens and I cant make it,not if I get a better offer.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could if been a back up plan

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

At least they told you they had other plans.....some wouldn't of even done that. Put it down to experience and move on

you did nothing more than chat.

didnt waste your time as you were on here anyway.

They arranged to meet then cancelled for no better reason than they got another offer or I was a back up plan.Plus I did waste my time messaging back and forth.I don't mess people around like that.

"Was just chatting to a couple exchanged pics they got my phone number and post code.Sent them because we had exchanged pics and arranged a time to meet.Then all of a sudden they replied back saying they where meeting someone else.Do people find this happens a lot on here and would you class them as timewasters.I am genuine if I arrange a meet a stick to it unless something out of the blue happens and I cant make it,not if I get a better offer."

you cant class someone as a timewaster, just because they found someone they fancied more.

A timewaster is someone who arranges to meet you 50 miles away in a hotel, you book and pay for the hotel, travel, and sit around waiting for them, they text you and say there not coming, or worse still they don't show, then you have wasted your time.

I only meet 2 days a month, and I invite several people to come over, so if one doesn't show, its fine.

"They arranged to meet then cancelled for no better reason than they got another offer or I was a back up plan.Plus I did waste my time messaging back and forth.I don't mess people around like that."

ok, let me get it right, so im not misquoting.

we can talk to someone for dozens of messages and never meet them, does this make us timewasters?

its people perogative to get the best they want, and if thats not you (or indeed us) then all power to them.

it happens to the best.

I understand what you mean and I have friends on here that I only talk to and will proberly never meet.I like the social side of swinging as much as anyone else.Why after seeing my pics would you ask for postcode and mobile if you had no intention of meeting.It is of course up to them who they meet but I wouldn't have asked for postcode or mobile if I didn't feel like I would like to meet the person in the pics.Maybe I am just too genuine or have better morals.

ah, so now we are not genuine and have fewer morals than you

did they actually ask for the post code and number or did you freely offer it?

have had this on a 2nd message from a bloke and it comes across as desperate.

maybe your eagerness scared them off.

i suspect you had a lucky escape from having to meet with people with such low morals

Put it down to bullshit

I have never said you are a timewaster or you have low morals.I dont know you and have only spoken to you in this thread.If you can point out where I have said this feel free to show me.No they arranged to meet me and then asked for my mobile and post code.I would not have given them out otherwise.This is what made me write in the forum.By the way I am not at all desperate I have plenty of really good friends on this site.

I have I am going to a club later.I find this the best place to meet.

As much as I get your frustration, put yourselves in the other persons shoes and let it go.

You don't shag somebody who is your second choice on morals and principles. In fact at least they told you!

We don't really meet single guys but if we were then we would do the usual grooming and shower routine but if a better offer came along......

Couples are obviously different to single people in the sense that they have a partner for companionship and to share sexual experiences. The single person is basically someone who adds spice to the couples relationship and they may have settled to meet you but if there is a better offer should they give you a sympathy fuck? Even if we use the principle card, should they come round to play monopoly and miss out on the shag they want more?!

I get your point and I am part of a couple couple a lot of the time and can see things from both sides.I just got the feeling they where not genuine after I sent out my more private details.But I am well over it and looking forward to a night out with a lady friend now.

If they've wasted your time then they must, by definition, be time wasters. But only to you. The guy they met would say otherwise and will probably leave them a veri saying how wonderful they are

By *y93Man  over a year ago

London

Its not nice, but I guess people reserve the right to change their minds. At least they were not a 'no show', that to me would be a time-waster. A least they changed their minds before the appointment and had the decency to tell you. doesn't matter what reason they give, I would be happy if my last 'no show' gave me this curtesy before I left for the appointment!

» Add a new message to this topic