By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How to deal with it

"

yours or someone else's?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some one else a lady a had sex with yesterday and now she want to see me again tomorrow and when I said I am busy their was crying on the phone even I said before having sex that I am not looking for relationship and had couple of meets just for tea before we had sex but now I have to meet her tomorrow so she does feel bad but now it's making me resentful of the situation. Sorry for going on not good with dealing of some one cries

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some one else a lady a had sex with yesterday and now she want to see me again tomorrow and when I said I am busy their was crying on the phone even I said before having sex that I am not looking for relationship and had couple of meets just for tea before we had sex but now I have to meet her tomorrow so she does feel bad but now it's making me resentful of the situation. Sorry for going on not good with dealing of some one cries "

As soon as she starts crying , put the phone down

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Hmmm get rid quick

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Some one else a lady a had sex with yesterday and now she want to see me again tomorrow and when I said I am busy their was crying on the phone even I said before having sex that I am not looking for relationship and had couple of meets just for tea before we had sex but now I have to meet her tomorrow so she does feel bad but now it's making me resentful of the situation. Sorry for going on not good with dealing of some one cries "

no you don't have to meet her tomorrow, if you do it once she will expect you to run every time she cries

Lets hope this lady dont read the forums

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Lets hope this lady dont read the forums "

yes that is true.

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Be flattered????

"Lets hope this lady dont read the forums "

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

"Some one else a lady a had sex with yesterday and now she want to see me again tomorrow and when I said I am busy their was crying on the phone even I said before having sex that I am not looking for relationship and had couple of meets just for tea before we had sex but now I have to meet her tomorrow so she does feel bad but now it's making me resentful of the situation. Sorry for going on not good with dealing of some one cries

no you don't have to meet her tomorrow, if you do it once she will expect you to run every time she cries "

Yup run run run as fast as your legs will take you as once you have done this once it will be expected again.

Oh to be in demand...

"Be flattered????"

Not flattered with this one lol why cannot I find a simple no expectation fun every single time I have to move on as people get too involved too quickly lol may be need to change the chat up Line

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Be flattered????

Not flattered with this one lol why cannot I find a simple no expectation fun every single time I have to move on as people get too involved too quickly lol may be need to change the chat up Line "

do you feel that you have given the lady in question a reason to expect something more from you? You mention changing your chat up line.

"Hmmm get rid quick "

Speaks sense

Move on

"Be flattered????

Not flattered with this one lol why cannot I find a simple no expectation fun every single time I have to move on as people get too involved too quickly lol may be need to change the chat up Line "

Yup you are probably giving off the wrong vibes, definitely shouldn't give in to blackmail tears or not.

http://tinyurl.com/kujv65t

"Be flattered????

Not flattered with this one lol why cannot I find a simple no expectation fun every single time I have to move on as people get too involved too quickly lol may be need to change the chat up Line

do you feel that you have given the lady in question a reason to expect something more from you? You mention changing your chat up line. "

Does it matter? If its one session or a proper "date". One meet shouldn't cause this much grief.

"Be flattered????

do you feel that you have given the lady in question a reason to expect something more from you? You mention changing your chat up line. "

I don't think I was very clear before having sex that it No expectation attached meets and we will meet whenever we both free and she said ok

Than we had sex and no she said she miss me and I send her a question mark and than phone call and crying started

What a night lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Be flattered????

do you feel that you have given the lady in question a reason to expect something more from you? You mention changing your chat up line.

I don't think I was very clear before having sex that it No expectation attached meets and we will meet whenever we both free and she said ok

Than we had sex and no she said she miss me and I send her a question mark and than phone call and crying started

What a night lol "

two things I would suggest, be completely honest with the people you meet, don't say what you think they want to hear and there is no need to give us details you will embarrass the lady.

"Be flattered????

What a night lol

two things I would suggest, be completely honest with the people you meet, don't say what you think they want to hear and there is no need to give us details you will embarrass the lady. "

Sounds like you're both looking for different things.

As said before no need for details and embarrassment, just move on xx

"Sounds like you're both looking for different things.

As said before no need for details and embarrassment, just move on xx"

She is not from fab

you told her you arent looking for anything, then say you werent clear about what you told her.

are you sure ?

It's the way I way I have written

I was very clear

And I am very sure we agreed on NSA relationship

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Seriously, we should only meet or have the type of relationship that we want to. Reinforce the message that you are busy and just want occasional no strings possibly, if it fits in for both of you. This is a warning sign and I would back off, probably not going for round 2 at any cost. Leave her to sort out her emotional pain with her friends or therapist. Keep your communication very brief and on point at all costs. She is perhaps lovely but your needs are incompatible. Be sweet, firm and swift.

Oh dear x she's responsible for her feelings x tell her it was nice to meet her n thats that x

you have to be tough n tell her emotional blackmail isn't going to get her a relationship with you or anyone else x she needs to see her dr asap

"And I am very sure we agreed on NSA relationship "

Well there you go, you used the 'R' word. What was you thinking?

Joking aside, be honest with her, even if there are tears, it is better to deal with things now.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Create a couples profile quick.

Seriously, just tell her. Honest is the best policy.

"Be flattered????

Sounds like you're giving the totally wrong impression, especially when you say that this happens every single time!

You need to be clearer what you're looking for as this poor woman has obviously got other ideas. I do think that giving into her tears and meeting again is a big mistake and giving off more wrong signals!

Although I'm finding it difficult to understand why she's getting so emotional after such a short space of time

Ask her if she has bi girl friend for fmf. She'll back off

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"How to deal with it

"

String her along, you've probably got at least 4 or 5 meets still to go.

"It's the way I way I have written

I was very clear

And I am very sure we agreed on NSA relationship "

well, doesnt sound like she did lol

Be honest and Do Not meet her again, oh and keep your bunny in doors for a while

All i can say is you must be the fuck of a lifetime if you always get this Aggro after

"Be flattered????

What a night lol "

Sounds to me that you are a bit flattered. With your halo faces and lolz. I don't honestly think you posted this for sincere advice.

Thanks for all the advice Which people gave and I am not going to to put lol or smily face this time

"Thanks for all the advice Which people gave and I am not going to to put lol or smily face this time "

If you givie into neediness, you will make a rod for your own back,

Just be hard and say I am busy . If you want a sex only relationship with a woman, just ring her to have sex only , and if you go for a date , tell her lets go to the pub , get d*unk and have sex.

Sooner or later she will get used to this type of relationship , if she doesn't keep seeing her until she has had enough

She will come out with the " you only want me for sex crap " just say if you would rather go out with someone who doesn't fancy you and want to fuck you , I will understand if you want to end it .

What this woman finds attractive about you is your independence and the fact you have other things going on in your life and most importantly you stand up to her.

Beautiful women usually have loads of guys all being nice and her beck and call, doing anything they want and taking any crap they put out. You are just standing out from the crowd.

She is thinking about you because you are not the guy that is ringing 5 times a day, and is always available. And will drop everything to meet her in the hope she will have sex with you .

As soon as you stop standing upto her she will have no respect for you and the relationship is over.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

She is not from fab

"

Is she a "swinger" at all or a lady you met socially, fed a load of lines and then started to accuse of neediness when she believed you? I hope not because that would be very shabby behaviour on your part.

She is not from fab

Is she a "swinger" at all or a lady you met socially, fed a load of lines and then started to accuse of neediness when she believed you? I hope not because that would be very shabby behaviour on your part. "

A lady i met socially i did not feed any lines but i did tell her about all my activities i.e swinging going to clubs but that was not her thing so i left it at that and i did not accuse her of any thing.i was actually nice to her but politely explained that i will not be available every day of the week due to work and other commitment but happy to see her on regular basis couple of time a month and i made sure i tell all of this before we had sex so not sure where i was gone wrong i respect every lady i meet and always very honest but i don't want to live with some one full time as i know this is not me and their is no point hurting some one after a period of time .one thing i can say about my self i might not have a huge cock or six back but i am very very honest respect and caring to people

Forum Mod

East Sussex

She has got the wrong impression somehow it is never entirely one persons fault. Be honest and kind but firm she must know you can't give more being married.

"Oh to be in demand..."

There is definitely something missing from the story here. Whether that be the girls background could of come out of a bad breakup and has low self esteem and you coming along treating her nice. It could be something small you said and not thought anything of at the time but she picked up on?

Saying all this I met a girl a few months back. She became slightly neurotic and called me her sex guru all the time and wouldn't leave me alone crying asking for advice. I felt sorry for her so kept in contact and it got messy. She was obviously nuts as I'm no sex guru.

women with low self esteem are easier to target for fuck n runs though.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"women with low self esteem are easier to target for fuck n runs though."

this is my swinging mantra and key to success

"women with low self esteem are easier to target for fuck n runs though."

Thats why i decided to see her for a coffee shop and in public place top explain things as i dont want her to feel i am running and it seems like we like different things

"women with low self esteem are easier to target for fuck n runs though.

"

Bit harsh

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"women with low self esteem are easier to target for fuck n runs though.

Bit harsh "

"How to deal with it

yours or someone else's?"

I did wonder the same thing?

Just be up front with her sure it will hurt her feelings but they will mend. Hope she moves on to another guy and your free from her. If that dont work introduce her to a another guy

"Be flattered????

Yup you are probably giving off the wrong vibes, definitely shouldn't give in to blackmail tears or not. "

there are plenty that do try the blackmail tears!

i am a little lost ason your profile its says your married ?

"i am a little lost ason your profile its says your married ?"

Yes i am married she doesn't take part in the fun. She thinks she is above all this

Forum Mod

East Sussex

the op is honest about being married with us so I assume he was with this lady. It's one of those situations where we only know his side and he is giving us information in dribs and drabs so I think the best we can do is say be kind but firm and learn from the situation.

I think curvey was replying to the OP who says he doesn't want to live with someone yet is married on his profile?

Dont be lost i am married but its one of those complicated things where you love the person Dearly but when it comes to the physical part you both are looking at the watch or ceiling so we discussed it and rather than we going and messing the whole relationship, mortgage and otehr things as long as i dont tell her the details and play safe she has no issue with that on the other hand i never ask any question to her either

And yes its only my side of the story at the moment because i felt it was problem i Have to solve so better to share with other people to get advice

and third answer as i am already living with some one i cannot live with two women at a time l

and now i received a msg for some one taht i wish some one cries for a married man like me

so married men are some kind of plague now lol

people are funny

So the Lady in question knows your married but still wants all of your time ?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Good communication is the key...

"So the Lady in question knows your married but still wants all of your time ? "

yep that was the first thing i told her and even it on my dating profile and here as well

i am sorry as totally confused yes i get the situation with your wife and you say you told the woman this first off.......but you also said before this that you told her your not a relationship kind of guy couldnt or cant live with someone full time......i have to say when reading this from start to finish you have said a lot of contradicting things which then makes be believe is it any wonder you have problems wuth women ...!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So the Lady in question knows your married but still wants all of your time ?

yep that was the first thing i told her and even it on my dating profile and here as well"

From what I can tell you are married but with full permission to pursue a sex life outside of that so you have a profile here and on a dating site. People are looking for many different things and will interpret what you say accordingly, being on a dating site will give the impression (in my opinion) that you are emotionally available this could be where things are being misconstrued.

"i am sorry as totally confused yes i get the situation with your wife and you say you told the woman this first off.......but you also said before this that you told her your not a relationship kind of guy couldnt or cant live with someone full time......i have to say when reading this from start to finish you have said a lot of contradicting things which then makes be believe is it any wonder you have problems wuth women ...!!!"

if i had problem with women i would have been single living in a jungle lol

i love the female part of human species a lot

and to solve that problem i have spoken to her and we are going to meet for a coffee and second i should go to cuckolding life style so the problem doe snot happen

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

give her a few days to cool off .. maybe she will get in touch and apologise for getting weepy

"Be flattered????

What a night lol

Sounds to me that you are a bit flattered. With your halo faces and lolz. I don't honestly think you posted this for sincere advice. "

By *nne CallanWoman  over a year ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

[Removed by poster at 25/01/14 15:45:39]

By *nne CallanWoman  over a year ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

I found i was getting a bit needy so decided that swinging was not a good idea for a while. I delieted the profile, took time out and sorted my head. Still not meeting but in a better place to be able to chat. Suggest thelady on question does a similar thing to sort out her issues

Neediness and emotionally unstable are normally used by men when they cant be bothered to address the real underlaying issues

If her wanting sex makes her needy god help my oh

lol did i say something to offend ??

"Neediness and emotionally unstable are normally used by men when they cant be bothered to address the real underlaying issues

If her wanting sex makes her needy god help my oh "

its not the sex i am worried about its the time which i dont have with two jobs

and apart from that i do have a social life as well and like to go to swing clubs

"lol did i say something to offend ??"

no but some time its difficult to explain the situation in writing

"lol did i say something to offend ??

no but some time its difficult to explain the situation in writing "

I agree with you

Why not try putting it on the forums and embarrass and hurt the lady a little more

Just saying

Just tell her you have lost all your money and business,and can she loan you a coupe of grand, so you can take your wife and kids on holiday.

"Why not try putting it on the forums and embarrass and hurt the lady a little more

Just saying "

the person is not on fab

"no you don't have to meet her tomorrow, if you do it once she will expect you to run every time she cries "

THIS

"Why not try putting it on the forums and embarrass and hurt the lady a little more

Just saying

the person is not on fab "

Well sure her ears will be burning

"and to solve that problem i have spoken to her and we are going to meet for a coffee and second i should go to cuckolding life style so the problem doe snot happen "

Sounds like you're less of a bull & more of a cuck if you can't say no to someone who cries! Geez!

OR you LIKE that little way she degraded herself to beg for it? Hmmm

OR even better: she wants to just meet for coffee to let YOU down easy! Could happen..

All kidding aside though, you HAD to know she may've been unable to handle the "hit it & quit it" you had to offer from conversations prior to "the deed?"

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Be flattered????

did you ask her to marry you? lol

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

Just saying

the person is not on fab "

Are you sure ?

1 marriage or less if possible is enough for a life time lol

Just saying

the person is not on fab

Are you sure ?"

Yes I am as I asked her if she like to go to clubs with me and she said no

"and to solve that problem i have spoken to her and we are going to meet for a coffee and second i should go to cuckolding life style so the problem doe snot happen

Sounds like you're less of a bull & more of a cuck if you can't say no to someone who cries! Geez!

OR even better: she wants to just meet for coffee to let YOU down easy! Could happen..

All kidding aside though, you HAD to know she may've been unable to handle the "hit it & quit it" you had to offer from conversations prior to "the deed?""

It's not her I cannot see any one crying even in my office if some one cries in their 1-2-1 I just leave the room and come back I can deal with any other problem but crying

And I am going to see her for a coffee to sort things out

But thanks every one for advice and support and some criticism but than people have right of their opinion

"and to solve that problem i have spoken to her and we are going to meet for a coffee and second i should go to cuckolding life style so the problem doe snot happen

All kidding aside though, you HAD to know she may've been unable to handle the "hit it & quit it" you had to offer from conversations prior to "the deed?"

It's not her I cannot see any one crying even in my office if some one cries in their 1-2-1 I just leave the room and come back I can deal with any other problem but crying

And I am going to see her for a coffee to sort things out

But thanks every one for advice and support and some criticism but than people have right of their opinion "

Oh dammit! I didn't mean to make YOU cry! Shit. Now I'm crying 'cause I made you cry

Psycho alert when women cry it can be put on for effect.

Be polite just tell her you will not meet again.

Was meet at your place.

"Psycho alert when women cry it can be put on for effect.

Be polite just tell her you will not meet again.

Was meet at your place."

OOH good question! Fatal attraction creepiness! I really hope not 007

taunton

Just saying

the person is not on fab

Are you sure ?

Yes I am as I asked her if she like to go to clubs with me and she said no "

perhaps she goes with somebody else.

If you met the lady in the real world they why bring it up on a swingers public forum...i doubt your have to worry about any ladies you meet off fab crying for you...maybe the other way around and your be the one crying.

Just saying

the person is not on fab

Are you sure ?

perhaps she goes with somebody else."

That NEVER happens

Does it ?

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

[Removed by poster at 25/01/14 17:07:23]

taunton

Just saying

the person is not on fab

Are you sure ?

perhaps she goes with somebody else.

That NEVER happens

Does it ? "

When we go to Secrets totnes tonight, we are confident every couple there, will be with the husband/wife of..........somebody lol.

Ok hold on....

She wasnt from FAB?????

Were did you meet her?

If not from a sex/swingers site then its really no wonder she got upset at you not wanting to see her again after having sex with her....

Am i the only one who would love for the lady in question to pop up with a different story Thats if there ever was one in the 1st place

"Ok hold on....

She wasnt from FAB?????

Were did you meet her?

If not from a sex/swingers site then its really no wonder she got upset at you not wanting to see her again after having sex with her...."

Oh because non swingers can't be sluts too? Puhleezz!!

"Am i the only one who would love for the lady in question to pop up with a different story Thats if there ever was one in the 1st place "

And, yes, Spanky. You are the only one

"Am i the only one who would love for the lady in question to pop up with a different story Thats if there ever was one in the 1st place

And, yes, Spanky. You are the only one "

I must lead such a boring life

"Ok hold on....

She wasnt from FAB?????

Were did you meet her?

If not from a sex/swingers site then its really no wonder she got upset at you not wanting to see her again after having sex with her....

Oh because non swingers can't be sluts too? Puhleezz!! "

Oh please!!!

Who the hell mentioned anyone being a slut???

"Am i the only one who would love for the lady in question to pop up with a different story Thats if there ever was one in the 1st place

And, yes, Spanky. You are the only one

I must lead such a boring life "

Not to compete, but mine's pretty humdrum

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ok hold on....

She wasnt from FAB?????

Were did you meet her?

Oh please!!!

Who the hell mentioned anyone being a slut???"

and what has any of this got to do with anyone being a slut

"Ok hold on....

She wasnt from FAB?????

Were did you meet her?

Oh please!!!

and what has any of this got to do with anyone being a slut "

Hang bags at the ready.....take cover

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ok hold on....

She wasnt from FAB?????

Were did you meet her?

Oh please!!!

Hang bags at the ready.....take cover "

"Ok hold on....

She wasnt from FAB?????

Were did you meet her?

If not from a sex/swingers site then its really no wonder she got upset at you not wanting to see her again after having sex with her...."

I know this post is gone long as I said earlier I wanted to see her when. Ever we both free but not every single day of our lives and we met in her house

"If you met the lady in the real world they why bring it up on a swingers public forum...i doubt your have to worry about any ladies you meet off fab crying for you...maybe the other way around and your be the one crying. "

Hey there are some women on fab that get emotianal too.

"If you met the lady in the real world they why bring it up on a swingers public forum...i doubt your have to worry about any ladies you meet off fab crying for you...maybe the other way around and your be the one crying. "

Hey there are some women on fab that get emotianal too.

"Ok hold on....

She wasnt from FAB?????

Were did you meet her?

Oh please!!!

and what has any of this got to do with anyone being a slut "

Anyone who doesn't take "slut" as a compliment needs to put their big girl panties on and depart the forums! DEPART, I say! Way to fuck up a thread. Lmao

"If you met the lady in the real world they why bring it up on a swingers public forum...i doubt your have to worry about any ladies you meet off fab crying for you...maybe the other way around and your be the one crying.

Hey there are some women on fab that get emotianal too."

yes i no but i doubt they would meet this gentleman because he tells them straight from the beginning what he wants

"Ok hold on....

She wasnt from FAB?????

Were did you meet her?

Oh please!!!

Anyone who doesn't take "slut" as a compliment needs to put their big girl panties on and depart the forums! DEPART, I say! Way to fuck up a thread. Lmao"

I know English isn't my first language but being called a slut is definitely not a compliment where I come from!

"

I know English isn't my first language but being called a slut is definitely not a compliment where I come from! "

Must be a term of endearment in someones world....

some one needs to be public with there opinions of my opinion instead of being foul in a personal message. im more qualified than you will ever be.

zzzzzzzzzz shame i deleted the troll message i could have reported it

"

I know English isn't my first language but being called a slut is definitely not a compliment where I come from!

Must be a term of endearment in someones world.... "

Hell YES!!

"Ok hold on....

She wasnt from FAB?????

Were did you meet her?

Oh please!!!

Anyone who doesn't take "slut" as a compliment needs to put their big girl panties on and depart the forums! DEPART, I say! Way to fuck up a thread. Lmao"

"Am i the only one who would love for the lady in question to pop up with a different story Thats if there ever was one in the 1st place "

Hey problem solved we met for a coffee and I explained what I was looking for and left it at that no hard feelings

And stop fighting. People lol

hope people didnt see you in a coffee shop talking to yourself...

It would have worst if some one saw me with a bottle of drink and talking to my self lol

taunton

"hope people didnt see you in a coffee shop talking to yourself..."

lol, excatly out thoughts on ' his problem '

» Add a new message to this topic