FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > post op virginity -would you??

post op virginity -would you??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingjay OP   Man  over a year ago

exeter

My brother posed me a question today, he has a friend, a long standing old friend who has had the op to become a full woman, this friend has said to my brother that he can be 'the first', now my brother ....... A little bit vanilla when it comes to sex, no interest in anything but normal intercourse, bit he's very curious...... To be fair I was too , I'm gonna have a look - out of curiosity, I don't know until faced with it whether I could have full sexual intercourse with a transgender?? -is that who they are honestly not sure of terminology, could just say woman I suppose, but would anyone else be the first if a friend had asked you??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Woman - she's had everything done and is now a woman.

Personally, if I ever had that, I'd not want anyone to give me a road test. I'd rather it happened through the natural (inter)course of events.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i would suspect your new female friend is loving the idea of being a sideshow.

"i would suspect your new female friend is loving the idea of being a sideshow. "

This!

exeter

I don't know her, never even met her !!! It's something that's never crossed into my world, I wasn't her to offend, obviously!!!

exeter

"Woman - she's had everything done and is now a woman.

Personally, if I ever had that, I'd not want anyone to give me a road test. I'd rather it happened through the natural (inter)course of events. "

And there was no road testing for implied, she obviously values my brother as a good UN judgemental friend and trusts him alot, and probably fancies him too!

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

If I knew them as a bloke, then to me they'd always be a bloke, and I don't play with guys so, no, I wouldn't

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If they are already fuck buddies then I suppose it would be a great first experience for her with someone she already trusts.

"I don't know her, never even met her !!! It's something that's never crossed into my world, I wasn't her to offend, obviously!!! "

I would guess that the reason she asked your brother is that it is a very special and important event for her. Something she has probably waited for all her life, and being with someone that she trusts is very important. Best not to 'have a look out of curiosity'. Have some respect for her privacy. What she has gone though is very major, and very personal.

"If I knew them as a bloke, then to me they'd always be a bloke, and I don't play with guys so, no, I wouldn't "

Crosses Jack off my virginity list...

exeter

I don't think, well pretty sure my brothers straight......

"I don't know her, never even met her !!! It's something that's never crossed into my world, I wasn't her to offend, obviously!!!

I would guess that the reason she asked your brother is that it is a very special and important event for her. Something she has probably waited for all her life, and being with someone that she trusts is very important. Best not to 'have a look out of curiosity'. Have some respect for her privacy. What she has gone though is very major, and very personal."

Here here, well said

"If I knew them as a bloke, then to me they'd always be a bloke, and I don't play with guys so, no, I wouldn't

Crosses Jack off my virginity list..."

ah, dont be like that, lisa.

im sure he would give it a look

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I suppose it depends how convincing he/she is. If I didnt know she used to be a guy and I pulled her,Im sure we'd have sex

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I don't think, well pretty sure my brothers straight......"

Post op, she will have a vagina and be a woman.

Good luck to her and I hope she enjoys her new life.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I don't think, well pretty sure my brothers straight......

Post op, she will have a vagina and be a woman.

Good luck to her and I hope she enjoys her new life. "

And pre-op she was a woman in transition who happened to have male genitalia.

It's a bit of a minefield and I would be concerned that the lady in question has got feelings for your brother and that this could get complicated.

exeter

Back to the original question as most seems to have missed it....... Would you if someone asked you to because they trust you and are a good friend have sex qith a post op woman?

no, but i wouldnt have sex with a woman born that way to 'do her a favour'.

how would that show this trust you speak of?

someones first time should be something to be embraced not conveniently discussed away

Quit talking about post ops as if they are some kind of freak or sexual conquest. You are talking about an actual person with feelings. Let me answer your question in the hopes of wrapping up this tawdry thread.

A post op will chose who the fuck she wants, and its a good bet that she won't chose anybody who sees sleeping with her some kind of moral dilemma. They won't want it to be a 'favour'. They will want it to be pretty fucking special for reasons you will never understand. Quit cheapening it.

I need chocolate. Im cranky.

exeter

"Quit talking about post ops as if they are some kind of freak or sexual conquest. You are talking about an actual person with feelings. Let me answer your question in the hopes of wrapping up this tawdry thread.

A post op will chose who the fuck she wants, and its a good bet that she won't chose anybody who sees sleeping with her some kind of moral dilemma. They won't want it to be a 'favour'. They will want it to be pretty fucking special for reasons you will never understand. Quit cheapening it."

Wtf??? Why are you jumping at me??? Fucking take a chill pill, what's wrong with asking the question???? I explained the situation, someone has asked my brother and he's unsure, I would be unsure I was asking the question would you if you were in the same situation, all you have to do is say yes or no, it's not fucking rocket science, you should all grow the Fuck up!! And stop being a narcissistic arse thinking everything is about attacking tv's and tg's if you're uncomfortable with the question just do one

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

To jump in here and get back on subject. Yes I would have sex with a friend who had changed gender.

I'm bi anyway, but even with my straight side fully engaged I would see it as an honour and a privalege that I was trusted to finally make her a complete woman.

So yes - this I would do.

"Wtf??? Why are you jumping at me??? Fucking take a chill pill, what's wrong with asking the question???? I explained the situation, someone has asked my brother and he's unsure, I would be unsure I was asking the question would you if you were in the same situation, all you have to do is say yes or no, it's not fucking rocket science, you should all grow the Fuck up!! And stop being a narcissistic arse thinking everything is about attacking tv's and tg's if you're uncomfortable with the question just do one"

Sigh

On the contrary, i find most people on here, and in society in general, to be friendly, supportive and generally accepting about transgender people. It's just the occasional douchebaggery that I take offence to.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Back to the original question as most seems to have missed it....... Would you if someone asked you to because they trust you and are a good friend have sex qith a post op woman?"

would be possibly worried about any potential negative effects on the friendship..

if it goes wrong, both could lose a friend at a time when support may be needed..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Quit talking about post ops as if they are some kind of freak or sexual conquest. You are talking about an actual person with feelings. Let me answer your question in the hopes of wrapping up this tawdry thread.

A post op will chose who the fuck she wants, and its a good bet that she won't chose anybody who sees sleeping with her some kind of moral dilemma. They won't want it to be a 'favour'. They will want it to be pretty fucking special for reasons you will never understand. Quit cheapening it.

Wtf??? Why are you jumping at me??? Fucking take a chill pill, what's wrong with asking the question???? I explained the situation, someone has asked my brother and he's unsure, I would be unsure I was asking the question would you if you were in the same situation, all you have to do is say yes or no, it's not fucking rocket science, you should all grow the Fuck up!! And stop being a narcissistic arse thinking everything is about attacking tv's and tg's if you're uncomfortable with the question just do one"

dude thats hardly a mature response tbh..

relax, its others opinions is all..

By *hil153Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I would !!

Wtf??? Why are you jumping at me??? Fucking take a chill pill, what's wrong with asking the question???? I explained the situation, someone has asked my brother and he's unsure, I would be unsure I was asking the question would you if you were in the same situation, all you have to do is say yes or no, it's not fucking rocket science, you should all grow the Fuck up!! And stop being a narcissistic arse thinking everything is about attacking tv's and tg's if you're uncomfortable with the question just do one"

could i just ask

are you stamping your feet and waving your fists?

i need to know to complete the picture thats in my head

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A similar lady to the friend joins fab. States she is a virgin and her inbox is overloaded. She thankfully filters the guys down to those who respect her and want some fantastic sex, without the complexity that some would try to add. There have been some lovely posts in this thread, and some others.

» Add a new message to this topic