FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Transvestites and transsexuals

Transvestites and transsexuals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rinking-in-la OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Are there any females out there who dress as men or people who had a female body and are now living as men?

I have only seen the other way around on here and am curious to know if both are around.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

That is a very interesting point, i have never seen anyone on here or anywhere else for that matter. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes there are f2m, both cross dressers and full-time transsexuals. You probably see more in real life than you notice.

I know 2 in real life but not come across any on fab

Females are generally more sensitive and tend to live in the real world, they cant just play with a cock to empty their balls, most females prefer relationships, love and security.

It follows if a female sees themselves as a male in the wrong gender, and go for sex re alignment or chose to dress as a man, they still don't have real balls, so are still trapped within the female mind set, so the last place you would see them is on a swinging or sex site.

Also because the site is full of males, looking for sex, they wouldn't stand out, so it would be harder for them to get sex. Unless they stood out as a novelty, which defeats the object.

The reason you see m several, C/d's, T/V's and T/S's on a swinging site, is because there are not enough women to go around, so we usually have a full date card, and of course it means guys who see themselves as straight, are happy, because they see us as laydees.

» Add a new message to this topic