FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what is the point?

what is the point?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the point in being on a site like this is when it comes down to it you just get jealous if your partner fancies someone? Surley thats the point....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What is the point in being on a site like this is when it comes down to it you just get jealous if your partner fancies someone? Surley thats the point...."

Having problems?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What is the point in being on a site like this is when it comes down to it you just get jealous if your partner fancies someone? Surley thats the point....

Having problems?"

we arent no, thanks for asking though. Its just something I have seen many times over the years and thought id throw it out there

The whole point of being on this site (for us at least) is to find people we are attracted to and to hopefully have a bit of fun with them. We wouldn't meet/ play with anybody we aren't attracted to!

Jealousy doesn't come into it at any point

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"What is the point in being on a site like this is when it comes down to it you just get jealous if your partner fancies someone? Surley thats the point...."

Jealousy is not a good thing. I'm always hugely impressed by couples who swing and think they have a strong relationship with no issues when it comes to sex.

Has happened to me so I don't meet couples now the wife arranged everything I felt unsure and asked her over and over if everything ok then after the meet BOOM she went haywire they are seasoned swingers as well . Really put me off only have couples as friends and play in a club now

I think a large part of it is about the trust and bond you have with your partner. H and I love and trust each other absolutely so there's never any jealousy on here - in fact, I love watching the look of pleasure on her face when she's with another guy and she feels the same when I'm with another girl.

(That's not to say a good amount of jealousy isn't healthy and helps a bit of spark because it absolutely can, just don't want so much that it leads to hurt).

For a lot of people, the fantasy is very very different to the reality...I sometimes think conversations about swinging tend to happen when sexually aroused and in the height of that, it feels like a great idea but when confronted with actually seeing their partner intimately involved with someone else, it can often feel very very different...and in the cold light of day afterwards even more so...

I'm always amazed to either meet couples or see people posting on here who clearly have not had any kind of conversation about what their limits and boundaries are prior to the point where they're sticking their tongues in someone else's mouth...

Attracted to someone and fancying someone are 2 different things in my book, I always think if you fancy someone it's deeper than being attracted to people as I'm attracted to people for lots of reasons, not just sexual ones,funny but in my mind the word fancy seems deeper, when showing each other prospective meets we do tend to say are you attracted to them etc rather than do you fancy them, sorry it's a bit off topic

But to the original post no there is no place for jealousy, we look at the lifestyle as a moment in time and nothing more, sure there's men out there that can and will satisfy Donna in different ways than I possibly could, but that's the point of the lifestyle, it's sex and nothing more

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There us no point in my opinion...but....people engage in this kind of activity for so many reasons, some are coerced, some say they are happy with it but do it from fear that they will lose their partner if they don't, some are saying they want it but really don't and some actually genuinely enjoy it and have no issues. Also some people might be fine with it all up until they actually see their partner enjoying themselves with someone else, you need to be absolutely sure that your relationship is rock solid, that you know that each of you is the most important in each others lives and accept that enjoying sex with someone else is just that and has no bearing on your life together other than to enhance it...and not everyone can do that.

Quite simply , there is no point .

It's understandable that this may happen for newbies , but for those who have been around a while , it's crazy to do this if that's what happens .

» Add a new message to this topic