By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll see where this ends up in the morning. Been an entertaining discussion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"No."

No what ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol I'm off to bed. Got a meet tomorrow morning so want to be awake for it.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

If I wanted to "date", I wouldn't be on Fabs. I'm on Fabs for that part of a connection , as a guy, I can ask a girl on the first date without getting slapped.

"No.

No what ? "

Ketchup.

I think it's got legs to be honest. If people that like to swing want to meet someone who else likes to for something more long term, then why not? If its not for you, then pass on by, pilgrim.

Seriously, it could be a development opportunity for Fabs. Christ, development opportunity. Talk about big company bullshit phrases! But you get my point!

I feel I should confess to not being fabulous or a swinger in it's pure sense of the term. I just want to fuck. Wouldn't mind a husband to do it with actually. Off to POF I go

"I feel I should confess to not being fabulous or a swinger in it's pure sense of the term. I just want to fuck. Wouldn't mind a husband to do it with actually. Off to POF I go "

Whose?

I redid my POF profile yesterday actually and I don't mind saying that I am extremely pleased with the results.

"If I wanted to "date", I wouldn't be on Fabs. I'm on Fabs for that part of a connection , as a guy, I can ask a girl on the first date without getting slapped."

But didn't you find your partner on here ?

I think if you stumble across love while your swinging then brilliant but you shouldnt set out to find it on a swinging site.

"I think if you stumble across love while your swinging then brilliant but you shouldnt set out to find it on a swinging site.

"

Why not ?

"I think if you stumble across love while your swinging then brilliant but you shouldnt set out to find it on a swinging site.

"

I kind of agree with this, but if having their own page on the forum keeps all the dating stuff out of the normal forums then it can only be a good thing.

"I feel I should confess to not being fabulous or a swinger in it's pure sense of the term. I just want to fuck. Wouldn't mind a husband to do it with actually. Off to POF I go

Whose?"

lol wonder how many women on here would let me have their husband??

"

Why not?

"I redid my POF profile yesterday actually and I don't mind saying that I am extremely pleased with the results."

did you take out the bit that said you're looking for love and not just sex? Or add I have a huge cock and can breathe through my ears ?

"I redid my POF profile yesterday actually and I don't mind saying that I am extremely pleased with the results."

did you take out the bit that said you're looking for love and not just sex? Or add I have a huge cock and can breathe through my ears ?

"I feel I should confess to not being fabulous or a swinger in it's pure sense of the term. I just want to fuck. Wouldn't mind a husband to do it with actually. Off to POF I go

Whose?

lol wonder how many women on here would let me have their husband?? "

Can have mine...we'll be divorced soon

"I feel I should confess to not being fabulous or a swinger in it's pure sense of the term. I just want to fuck. Wouldn't mind a husband to do it with actually. Off to POF I go "

I am in pof lol

Why not ? "

Because it's a swinging site. People come on here looking for NSA. It also keeps it simple for men and women and they can feel more open about just what they are looking for. What the dating sites need is for all the men looking for NSA to use these sort of site lol

Extremely pleased? Overwhelmed, apparently

Why not ?

Because it's a swinging site. People come on here looking for NSA. It also keeps it simple for men and women and they can feel more open about just what they are looking for. What the dating sites need is for all the men looking for NSA to use these sort of site lol "

I have been on here 5 years at least now. I have (although it may not look like it as I don't advertise who or when I have met ) met lots of people both socially and sexually. I made the decision just before Christmas that I wanted more and as such changed my profile to reflect this. I have been surprised at how many on here are after the same as me and I stick by my belief that here is a good a place as any to possibly find the one. I can be me without the need to worry about whether I should tell any date about even being bi let alone telling them some of the things I have done. If I ever find the one whether or not we decide to swing will be a joint choice but until then I have many frogs that need kissing

Why not ?

Because it's a swinging site. People come on here looking for NSA. It also keeps it simple for men and women and they can feel more open about just what they are looking for. What the dating sites need is for all the men looking for NSA to use these sort of site lol

I have been on here 5 years at least now. I have (although it may not look like it as I don't advertise who or when I have met ) met lots of people both socially and sexually. I made the decision just before Christmas that I wanted more and as such changed my profile to reflect this. I have been surprised at how many on here are after the same as me and I stick by my belief that here is a good a place as any to possibly find the one. I can be me without the need to worry about whether I should tell any date about even being bi let alone telling them some of the things I have done. If I ever find the one whether or not we decide to swing will be a joint choice but until then I have many frogs that need kissing "

Hey I was lucky i have been with Paul for 14 years and he is lucky he found someone as open as he is about sex I hope all the women on here (if wanting to) find love and if you stumble across it while on here then great.

Whose?

Can have mine...we'll be divorced soon "

is he damaged goods??

Whose?

Can have mine...we'll be divorced soon "

is he damaged goods??

I am in pof lol "

I'm not lol too many disgusting men who only wanted sex

Whose?

Can have mine...we'll be divorced soon

is he damaged goods?? "

I never left any marks

Why not ?

Because it's a swinging site. People come on here looking for NSA. It also keeps it simple for men and women and they can feel more open about just what they are looking for. What the dating sites need is for all the men looking for NSA to use these sort of site lol "

But in feeling more open about what they are looking for, many are actually looking for a swinging friendly relationship! Vanilla dating sites are rarely places to find that in my own experience!

I am in pof lol "

Oh dont you know...everyone is on Pof! Lol! Well ok....not everyone....but a lot more are than are willing to admit!

Why not ?

I have been on here 5 years at least now. I have (although it may not look like it as I don't advertise who or when I have met ) met lots of people both socially and sexually. I made the decision just before Christmas that I wanted more and as such changed my profile to reflect this. I have been surprised at how many on here are after the same as me and I stick by my belief that here is a good a place as any to possibly find the one. I can be me without the need to worry about whether I should tell any date about even being bi let alone telling them some of the things I have done. If I ever find the one whether or not we decide to swing will be a joint choice but until then I have many frogs that need kissing "

I rather like frogs actually!

Why not ?

I have been on here 5 years at least now. I have (although it may not look like it as I don't advertise who or when I have met ) met lots of people both socially and sexually. I made the decision just before Christmas that I wanted more and as such changed my profile to reflect this. I have been surprised at how many on here are after the same as me and I stick by my belief that here is a good a place as any to possibly find the one. I can be me without the need to worry about whether I should tell any date about even being bi let alone telling them some of the things I have done. If I ever find the one whether or not we decide to swing will be a joint choice but until then I have many frogs that need kissing

I rather like frogs actually! "

Keep me lips moist anyway

Yes I think we should have it! Just because someone wants to find a partner doesn't mean they shouldn't be on here!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I didn't see the first thread so it may have been said before but...

wasn't FabFlirts more dating than this site? It was aimed at singles.

I did meet someone there who claimed to be looking for a relationship but we weren't really compatible. I came off for a couple of reasons and decided to stick with just being here.

I do find it interesting that it seems to be mostly couples who have an issue about this. I really don't understand what the problem is. I especially don't understand why couples are concerned because those single people who are looking for something more, are not going to approach a couple anyway! It simply isn't true that people only use this site for nsa, like some have suggested. You only have to read some of the recent forum threads to know that. This site is for everyone who enjoys the swinging lifestyle...in all its forms. People have free choice to choose if and who they meet and usually there is some communication beforehand to establish some potential compatibility even if it is just for nsa so there shouldn't be any confusion and in fact it should serve to encourage honesty about what people really want...not the opposite. The site is for ALL swingers to enjoy....and people are here for all kinds of reasons.

"I didn't see the first thread so it may have been said before but...

I did meet someone there who claimed to be looking for a relationship but we weren't really compatible. I came off for a couple of reasons and decided to stick with just being here.

"

I dont personally know that site. Is it still running?

I dont personally know that site. Is it still running?"

It is/was one of the Fab sites. I don't know if it's still running but type in FabFlirts and see what pops up.

It is/was one of the Fab sites. I don't know if it's still running but type in FabFlirts and see what pops up.

"

Seems to be an existing site but no indication it is any different to this one?

Seems to be an existing site but no indication it is any different to this one?"

I think that may be one of the problems - it was aimed at singles, which makes it easier to consider dating, but a lot of the marrieds also went over there. I think it was to bring in people that might not identify as swingers.

I am in pof lol

Oh dont you know...everyone is on Pof! Lol! Well ok....not everyone....but a lot more are than are willing to admit! "

Gonna be 'The Undatables' for me soon

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I am in pof lol

I'm not lol too many disgusting men who only wanted sex "

And here lies the problem with it. A lot of men would abuse the dating section. There are tons of single guys on this site all competing with each other to meet a much smaller pool of women. Some men who are not getting any attention may tell you they want a relationship just to get in your knickers, then when they have had their fun they will move onto the next lady. In other words a lot of men will lie/say anything for a shag as i'm sure a lot of you ladies have already found out from POF?

As for the real honest guys they would probably avoid the dating section here because they don't come here looking for relationship/date, they just come here looking for sex.

Of course you can disagree but that is the way i see it.

Then we would get a lot of moany threads from the ladies saying "he shagged me then he dumped me" kind of thing.

I just can't see that it would work on here?

May work if the number of men and women were on site were equal but they are not. Men greatly outnumber the women.

I do know a few couples who have met their long term partners on swinging sites (one couple i know got married) and they never needed a "dating" section.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have a thing about dates

It's usually at 10 am or 2 pm though

I am in pof lol

I'm not lol too many disgusting men who only wanted sex

And here lies the problem with it. A lot of men would abuse the dating section. There are tons of single guys on this site all competing with each other to meet a much smaller pool of women. Some men who are not getting any attention may tell you they want a relationship just to get in your knickers, then when they have had their fun they will move onto the next lady. In other words a lot of men will lie/say anything for a shag as i'm sure a lot of you ladies have already found out from POF?

As for the real honest guys they would probably avoid the dating section here because they don't come here looking for relationship/date, they just come here looking for sex.

Of course you can disagree but that is the way i see it.

Then we would get a lot of moany threads from the ladies saying "he shagged me then he dumped me" kind of thing.

I just can't see that it would work on here?

May work if the number of men and women were on site were equal but they are not. Men greatly outnumber the women.

I do know a few couples who have met their long term partners on swinging sites (one couple i know got married) and they never needed a "dating" section. "

Well put

No personal interest but if single swingers want to carry on swinging as a couple that's a good thing right? Yes vote for me

It all got lost somewhere in the endless posts and i got bored reading so what is going on in this thread

"It all got lost somewhere in the endless posts and i got bored reading so what is going on in this thread "

Dude you might aswell leave this one.

It's about dating and your as successful as me at it lol.

"It all got lost somewhere in the endless posts and i got bored reading so what is going on in this thread

Dude you might aswell leave this one.

It's about dating and your as successful as me at it lol. "

ya got that right

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So just to recap for those who missed Part 1. It was suggested that as there are now quite a few ladies and gents who are now openly looking for a relationship on FAB, that it would be w good idea to have a Dating Page on the forum.

Some think this is a bad idea....

Some are supportive

Some are actively promoting the idea.

Most of all its been a good discussion so far

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I could think of nothing worse to be honest....they tried it with fab flirts and that was aimed at singles....it lasted 5 mins and was binned

I think as long as you make it clear on your profile what you are looking for theres no need for a dating section.

I made it clear that i wanted a FB and lucky me thats what Ive got.

"I do find it interesting that it seems to be mostly couples who have an issue about this. I really don't understand what the problem is. I especially don't understand why couples are concerned because those single people who are looking for something more, are not going to approach a couple anyway! It simply isn't true that people only use this site for nsa, like some have suggested. You only have to read some of the recent forum threads to know that. This site is for everyone who enjoys the swinging lifestyle...in all its forms. People have free choice to choose if and who they meet and usually there is some communication beforehand to establish some potential compatibility even if it is just for nsa so there shouldn't be any confusion and in fact it should serve to encourage honesty about what people really want...not the opposite. The site is for ALL swingers to enjoy....and people are here for all kinds of reasons. "

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I don't see why anyone would be in objection to a 23rd forum being added to the list. I don't need so I just wouldn't click on it, like the 21 others I don't click on now. It would just be there for those that want it, everyone else can carry on swinging however they want to.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I could think of nothing worse to be honest....they tried it with fab flirts and that was aimed at singles....it lasted 5 mins and was binned "

"I don't see why anyone would be in objection to a 23rd forum being added to the list. I don't need so I just wouldn't click on it, like the 21 others I don't click on now. It would just be there for those that want it, everyone else can carry on swinging however they want to."

Would people be brave enough to go public though? The idea of formations and break-up being played out any more than they are on the forums fills me with

"I don't see why anyone would be in objection to a 23rd forum being added to the list. I don't need so I just wouldn't click on it, like the 21 others I don't click on now. It would just be there for those that want it, everyone else can carry on swinging however they want to.

Would people be brave enough to go public though? The idea of formations and break-up being played out any more than they are on the forums fills me with "

I would use it the way I use the site now , privately.

Surely it wouldn't do any harm to have it and if some people found it useful then that's all good?

Personally I'm not looking for a full on relationship at the moment, but something that was mostly one in all but name perhaps if the right person and situation arose.

I would just be a coward and not want to put that label on it because relationships can fail. lol

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I don't see why anyone would be in objection to a 23rd forum being added to the list. I don't need so I just wouldn't click on it, like the 21 others I don't click on now. It would just be there for those that want it, everyone else can carry on swinging however they want to."

agree totally!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 23/01/14 18:22:35]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" The idea of formations and break-up being played out any more than they are on the forums fills me with "

now ain't that the truth...

" The idea of formations and break-up being played out any more than they are on the forums fills me with

now ain't that the truth... "

Ahhh but you then have the choice of seeing it or not. Imagine a whole room where you never ever ever had to go

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" The idea of formations and break-up being played out any more than they are on the forums fills me with

Ahhh but you then have the choice of seeing it or not. Imagine a whole room where you never ever ever had to go "

THUD, I past out at the thought

Ahhh but you then have the choice of seeing it or not. Imagine a whole room where you never ever ever had to go

THUD, I past out at the thought"

Rather than a forum, why not just have it as a check box on the profiles. That way you could search for someone looking for a relationship. No need to play anything out on the forums. If people just want NSA they know to avoid people with the check box ticked.

"Rather than a forum, why not just have it as a check box on the profiles. That way you could search for someone looking for a relationship. No need to play anything out on the forums. If people just want NSA they know to avoid people with the check box ticked. "

That is a very sensible idea.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"If I wanted to "date", I wouldn't be on Fabs. I'm on Fabs for that part of a connection , as a guy, I can ask a girl on the first date without getting slapped.

But didn't you find your partner on here ? "

Yes, but it was a series of meets - neither of us wanted a relationship, and we have still maintained meeting other people (singles individually, but some couples also) but ultimately found we enjoyed each other's company much more.

» Add a new message to this topic