FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > pierced cock?

pierced cock?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I saw someones profile earlier and the guy had a piercing on the end of his shlong its something I have never tried and was wondering if anyone has and if there is even a difference or does it feel the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Id like to try it, and have heard it can add an extra to the pleasure. But, using condoms, I wonder whether it would be that different.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've tried one and wasn't much difference and he used condoms no problem but it wasn't so good giving him a bj compared to someone without a piercing.

"I've tried one and wasn't much difference and he used condoms no problem but it wasn't so good giving him a bj compared to someone without a piercing."

I thought there was a chance the condom could burst maybe cause of it? So not much of a big deal then x

The bloke I was with had no problems condom never split but can't say with anyone else ....sorry not much help

i have a PA and sometimes it can be felt, others it cant, depends what postition we are in.

i only have a small gauge ring in, though, as i really dont like the look of some guys dicks with what looks like a bike wheel through it, so i have no complaints off women when they have it in their mouths.

One man messaged me and the pic he kindly included was one of his pierced willy and I have to admit it scared the hell out of me and put me off. It looked huge....... the Prince Albert, not the willy!

I considered having a PA but in the end I opted for having my scrotum pierced instead. Most people that have seen it quite like it....

Paul has this done and obviously we don't use condoms when it's just us and you do feel a difference. It feels firmer at the end it's great for hitting the g-spot. When we used to use condoms it didn't feel that different.

I prefer to see a lovely hard cock without bits of metal hanging out of it,I think they are just amazing the way they are without decoration.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

It seems that some women can tell the difference and some can't. When I first had mine done I used to experiment a lot, taking it out and whatnot. My ex (at the time) ex used to say that she could always tell so we blindfolded her at a club and got some others involved as well. I must say she had a 100% record of knowing if I had the ring in or not.

"It seems that some women can tell the difference and some can't. When I first had mine done I used to experiment a lot, taking it out and whatnot. My ex (at the time) ex used to say that she could always tell so we blindfolded her at a club and got some others involved as well. I must say she had a 100% record of knowing if I had the ring in or not."
yeah I suppose somepeople are different when I had my tongue pierced some guys said it made a difference others didnt x

i have mine done with a larger size ring in it and my regular fb loves it never had a problem with condoms and can take it out at any time if a lady dont like it

Ewww no, so wrong C xx

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Ewww no, so wrong C xx"

Because?

"Ewww no, so wrong C xx

Because?"

some people just dont like piercings.

its that simple

Rattles your teeth

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I have had an ex who was pierced...He was substantial too which made it difficult

I struggled to deepthroat him because it hit the back of my throat long before his cock did and yes I could feel it inside me. There were times it scraped...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm not sure the metal throat gag would be great, as it's the flesh that adds pleasure there.

And, for those who can feel the difference, even when condoms are worn?

By *etish55Man  over a year ago

watford

I have mind done big time please feel free to pm me and I will be happy to show you x

I'm not sure I'd like

To bj one however I have had doggy style sex as he did it without and then with. Both were good and with was amazing!!! The difference was so good

Was thinking of getting my frenum done or just the foreskin,, too chicken to go full pa lol, was thinking it would enhance my sexual pleasure ??

"Was thinking of getting my frenum done or just the foreskin,, too chicken to go full pa lol, was thinking it would enhance my sexual pleasure ??"

being honest, a penile piercing doesnt enhance YOUR pleasure in any way, although i await correction

Yep it does stimulation both inside and outside the cock

My piercings certainly enhance my pleaser and I have been told by others they can feel a difference

Oh my days... I experienced sucking a cock with a piercing last week!

Love it!

"I have had an ex who was pierced...He was substantial too which made it difficult

I struggled to deepthroat him because it hit the back of my throat long before his cock did and yes I could feel it inside me. There were times it scraped..."

Oh ouch

I love it, Gareth's ring is fairly big now, when he does me doggy it does make me cum/squirt as it rubs my g-spot perfectly, and I can tell if he has his ring in or not every time. X

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

I (G) have one, R saw a guy playing in the couples room in Chams and was fascinated by it, so I went and had mine done. The pain of piercing is momentary and not really bad, especially if the piercer uses a desensitizing spray. It is great fun for both of us, and when it comes to swinging seems to attract a lot of female attention (as that guy's did with R) and the general reaction of women trying it for the first time has been very positive. PAs do not rip condoms or hurt women, and if you have the right sort of ring they can be removed - I've been asked to take it out on a few occasions, particularly for anal.

The thicker the ring, the more comfortable it is for the man - very thin rings can have what is called a 'cheese-cutter' effect on your cock during sex and be a bit uncomfortable (but not dangerous). Mine is now at 6mm which is very enjoyable for me, R and other ladies. Wish I'd had mine done years ago!

» Add a new message to this topic