FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lasting too long

Lasting too long

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please excuse me if this seems like a stupid post or question. I have never had a threesome. If its a mmf with a couple and a single male. Is it awkward if the single make outlasts the husband and takes a lot longer to cum or even doesn't cum due to nerves? Or would the husband just carry on interacting? Sorry again if this is a stupid question. As I really don't know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

If you are all chilled and relaxed with each other it just flows nice and the two men dont have to cum together in some form of synchronised orgasm.

"If you are all chilled and relaxed with each other it just flows nice and the two men dont have to cum together in some form of synchronised orgasm.

"

So does 1 carry on and the other relax?

Poole

well i have found it different to normal 1 on 1 vanilla sex, and yes, one can take time out and watch/relax.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had many meets. Peter always says its about me being pleasured and not a male competition. This being the case just go with the flow. We have had all kinds happen. Guys who didn't cum, disappointing but hey I happens. As does guys who cum too quick. We not keen on guys with egos. Some guys think and try to make me cum harder and quicker than peter can. But he knows me and will always win this one. Don't try too hard make sure the lady is happy and you will be happy too and maybe get asked back. Hope this helps xx

If you're the last man standing in the mmf you might end up with some self indulgent focus from the f

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We have had many meets. Peter always says its about me being pleasured and not a male competition. This being the case just go with the flow. We have had all kinds happen. Guys who didn't cum, disappointing but hey I happens. As does guys who cum too quick. We not keen on guys with egos. Some guys think and try to make me cum harder and quicker than peter can. But he knows me and will always win this one. Don't try too hard make sure the lady is happy and you will be happy too and maybe get asked back. Hope this helps xx "
Seems like good advice. Always be yourself. People will see through an ego or pretence. J

"We have had many meets. Peter always says its about me being pleasured and not a male competition. This being the case just go with the flow. We have had all kinds happen. Guys who didn't cum, disappointing but hey I happens. As does guys who cum too quick. We not keen on guys with egos. Some guys think and try to make me cum harder and quicker than peter can. But he knows me and will always win this one. Don't try too hard make sure the lady is happy and you will be happy too and maybe get asked back. Hope this helps xx "

I would be considerate after all there's 3 people having sex not just two. Respect the couples relationship and their boundaries I say.

Poole

that is the key, if either of the blokes see it as a competition or have big egos or want to be alpha then it wont flow so well.

get the right people and it can be hours of amazing fun.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Can be an amazing flow of sex with right people

"well i have found it different to normal 1 on 1 vanilla sex, and yes, one can take time out and watch/relax.

"

I sometimes pop out for a burger, the secret is to have no expectations, just go with the flow, it isn't a competition or race, no 2 people are the same...

» Add a new message to this topic