FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > female photographers wanted

female photographers wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wonder whether there are any female photographers local to us to have a little session with us, both picture taking and some fun afterwards?

What are our chances?

L x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I'm sure there must be some interest somewhere...

By *ate_night_massageMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I think you're making a mistake in trying to combine taking pictures with a meet. I've taken a few pictures in my time, and from experience it works better when you can concentrate on what you're doing, and not get distracted by what's happening later.

On that basis, the sex of the photographer isn't that important, so if you widen your request to male photographers (without sex) then you'll probably get loads of responses, and have some very good pictures taken of you.

So which is more important to you - good pictures or a meet? Don't confuse the two.

It just seems to me from what I've seen here that male photographers will often be hoping for some post- shoot play time. Since we're not interested in playing with single men, I wondered whether any women enjoy combining the two, but that is a good point.

Cambridge

"It just seems to me from what I've seen here that male photographers will often be hoping for some post- shoot play time. "

I think you're right, but the better the photographer, the more likely it is that they'll agree to just take the pictures!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It just seems to me from what I've seen here that male photographers will often be hoping for some post- shoot play time.

I think you're right, but the better the photographer, the more likely it is that they'll agree to just take the pictures!"

It makes more sense to us unless the OP doesn't really want a photographer just to play with a single femme.

"It just seems to me from what I've seen here that male photographers will often be hoping for some post- shoot play time.

I think you're right, but the better the photographer, the more likely it is that they'll agree to just take the pictures!"

Next you'll be assuming that it's a man hiding behind the profile. :P

Whilst it is true we're looking for a single fen among other things, it's more about preferences.

Cambridge

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'd much rather have my pictures taken by an attractive female who wanted to play afterwards...

"I wonder whether there are any female photographers local to us to have a little session with us, both picture taking and some fun afterwards?

What are our chances?

L x "

Very slim.

"It just seems to me from what I've seen here that male photographers will often be hoping for some post- shoot play time. Since we're not interested in playing with single men, I wondered whether any women enjoy combining the two, but that is a good point. "

what about couples? lol.

i have a camera

we would both be there

we would both play

and so on lol

Cambridge

"Very slim."

But much better than mine!

By *aithlessangelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Im female, and own a Nikon D300s, but not very local to ya.

Zen

I'm female and own a canon 60d but your miles away

Haha, exactly. Plan B time. :P

Photographer here

But wouldn't play I very much doubt

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

"I think you're making a mistake in trying to combine taking pictures with a meet. I've taken a few pictures in my time, and from experience it works better when you can concentrate on what you're doing, and not get distracted by what's happening later.

On that basis, the sex of the photographer isn't that important, so if you widen your request to male photographers (without sex) then you'll probably get loads of responses, and have some very good pictures taken of you.

So which is more important to you - good pictures or a meet? Don't confuse the two."

Very true!!

But it is also another issue.

From my experinces , some ladies want female photographer, couse they are more comfortable with female then male

» Add a new message to this topic