FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dating Page on Fab Forum

Dating Page on Fab Forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, so after discussion with a number of other FAB friends it has been brought to my attention that many people on FAB are looking for a partner, as in a proper relationship and not FBs) who would like to carry on their FAB adventures with them rather than stay as a single and have the dilemma of trying to introduce new 'vanilla' partners to the FAB world or to have to give it up instead. Does anyone think there is room for another forum room on fab just for those interested in dating to meet and chat!?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Swinging is not about finding life partners. This is a swingers site. My thoughts are that it is completely inappropriate.

I imagine it couldn't do any harm you could call introductions

Would be an interesting one tho

"Swinging is not about finding life partners. This is a swingers site. My thoughts are that it is completely inappropriate."

But in order to swing as a couple you first need a partner. There are so many singles on here that may prefer to swing in that more traditional sense of the word. Fab could be helping swinging to be more about couples again for those that want that???

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Swinging is not about finding life partners. This is a swingers site. My thoughts are that it is completely inappropriate."

The site is full of married couples. Try telling them the site isn't for life partners.

I have utilised fab as a dating site. Positive responses.

I am looking for a "text when your horny buddie" thing lol.

I did actually say it is not about FINDING a life partner, not having a life partner.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I already avoid the threads 'seeking a fb'

I already avoid the profile 'seeking a fb'

Now you want a whole section of the forums for me to avoid

I already avoid stories & fantasies.

+ many couples won't even play with 'faux couples' or fb couples.

It's obviously a no thanks from me

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think if I were single and wanted a longterm partner, I'd want one in the lifestyle so we could swing so would look here.

I don't agree. Swinging is the sexual element but that doesn't exclude the possibility of people doing that within a relationship that is mutually consenting and with someone who enjoys that too.

It will be a niche and not for everyone, but it will defo be the case for some. Simple case of you avoid what you don't like

"Swinging is not about finding life partners. This is a swingers site. My thoughts are that it is completely inappropriate.

I don't agree. Swinging is the sexual element but that doesn't exclude the possibility of people doing that within a relationship that is mutually consenting and with someone who enjoys that too. "

I have been surprised by how many men have told me they would prefer to do this in a relationship or even have a relationship and NOT do it. It is the honesty of swinging (well mostly!!) that seems to attract people to meet potential romantic partners

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

What would stop people who were not seeking dating or looking for a long term partner posting there?

You'd still get the people looking for one off meets reading and posting there, so can't see that it would work really?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Good god no....

Like most things it's open to abuse.

Brigadoon

"I did actually say it is not about FINDING a life partner, not having a life partner."

So where does someone who is a swinger, and wants to remain a swinger, go to find a life partner if they haven't got one?

Is swinging as a couple only ok for people who were already a couple and were lucky enough to find out they had the same desires?

I know people that her met on this site and ended up in relationships...I know of 2 couples who are now engaged to be married after meeting on here.....I think the name of the site doesn't have to dictate what it's primary use should be....People have different opinions on what swinging is, some people want a fuck buddy, some want to meet lots of different people, some want to attend clubs and some use it to find a potential partner as they don't think they will be able to find the right girl on a dating site....I wouldn't see any problem with your suggestion Vivid....I think there is a place for it, and quite simply those that don't want to use it don't have to, those that disagree with it can avoid it and allow it to be beneficial to those who do want to use it

[Removed by poster at 22/01/14 22:23:14]

Swinging is not about finding life partners. This is a swingers site. My thoughts are that it is completely inappropriate.

'Swinging or (rarely) partner swapping is a non-monogamous behavior, in which singles or partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.'

Just the definition of swinging says that statement is incorrect.

"Ok, so after discussion with a number of other FAB friends it has been brought to my attention that many people on FAB are looking for a partner, as in a proper relationship and not FBs) who would like to carry on their FAB adventures with them rather than stay as a single and have the dilemma of trying to introduce new 'vanilla' partners to the FAB world or to have to give it up instead. Does anyone think there is room for another forum room on fab just for those interested in dating to meet and chat!? "

You go girl! I utilise the site as a dating site.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Surely the profile is where to put that you are looking for a relationship. Now, getting others to read the profile is another problem altogether!

"What would stop people who were not seeking dating or looking for a long term partner posting there?

You'd still get the people looking for one off meets reading and posting there, so can't see that it would work really? "

Well yes, but then we through those fakes or those profiles we aren't interested in everyday on here anyway. But at least in that space those who are looking for a committed relationship where swinging can be a lifestyle for them they can post and say that that is what they want and they can then start the chatting process, with those they are interested in, from a different angle. Obviously some will be found out to be fakes etc, but tyou get that on Match.com!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I did actually say it is not about FINDING a life partner, not having a life partner.

So where does someone who is a swinger, and wants to remain a swinger, go to find a life partner if they haven't got one?

Is swinging as a couple only ok for people who were already a couple and were lucky enough to find out they had the same desires?

"

Er life!!

I introduced my ex husband to swinging. I met my ex at chams.

"I did actually say it is not about FINDING a life partner, not having a life partner.

"

"It will be a niche and not for everyone, but it will defo be the case for some. Simple case of you avoid what you don't like"

Absolutely! I think its a good idea for those who like the idea and from recent forum threads , there does appear to be quite a few...both men AND women....who say they are looking for this. Also quite a lot tell me they don't state it on their profile as they fear it will scare people away. But people use this to chat too....it might prove popular. Only one way to find out! Those who want NSA only, don’t need to chat on that forum. Simple! Something and someone for everyone!

There are enough forums that don't really get utilised that it could replace.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It would just be another ranty posts of let downs..

By *rsK69Woman  over a year ago

Neath

Certainly dont see why not. Those who arent looking for such things could just avoid the room in question. Not rocket science really

By *lfie80Man  over a year ago

salisbury

I fail to see how this is a problem for anyone.. If you don't like it/not into it, don't enter that particular forum.. the abuse (bound to happen) just ignore like everyone does in all the other forums.. and for the lucky few that it introduces together happy days.. a new couple on the scene for all to play with.. win/win/win

By *rsK69Woman  over a year ago

Neath

Sorry i meant forum not room

Er life!!

I introduced my ex husband to swinging. I met my ex at chams. "

On that logic of 'life' why use the website to swing when there's 'life'

"It will be a niche and not for everyone, but it will defo be the case for some. Simple case of you avoid what you don't like

Absolutely! I think its a good idea for those who like the idea and from recent forum threads , there does appear to be quite a few...both men AND women....who say they are looking for this. Also quite a lot tell me they don't state it on their profile as they fear it will scare people away. But people use this to chat too....it might prove popular. Only one way to find out! Those who want NSA only, don’t need to chat on that forum. Simple! Something and someone for everyone! "

I totally agree with the thing that people thing it will scare meets away - I know someone who said this to me just today. In fact I totally agree with all you said!

The beauty of being on a site of like minded people....is you are more likely to meet someone looking for the same thing as you.

Nothing wrong with saying what you want!

It might be slightly more difficult to mention it to someone you meet off a vanilla dating site! In my experience. ..it was a disastrous experience because they simply didn't understand the scene so jumped to lots of conclusions. It has been much better on here as at least. .on the whole...people have a better understanding.

"It will be a niche and not for everyone, but it will defo be the case for some. Simple case of you avoid what you don't like

Absolutely! I think its a good idea for those who like the idea and from recent forum threads , there does appear to be quite a few...both men AND women....who say they are looking for this. Also quite a lot tell me they don't state it on their profile as they fear it will scare people away. But people use this to chat too....it might prove popular. Only one way to find out! Those who want NSA only, don’t need to chat on that forum. Simple! Something and someone for everyone!

I totally agree with the thing that people thing it will scare meets away - I know someone who said this to me just today. In fact I totally agree with all you said! "

We have a Womance starting already

I totally agree with the thing that people thing it will scare meets away - I know someone who said this to me just today. In fact I totally agree with all you said! "

Xx

I totally agree with the thing that people thing it will scare meets away - I know someone who said this to me just today. In fact I totally agree with all you said!

We have a Womance starting already "

pmsl!

Let's just sit in a dark corner and watch this develop!

Awww...one slight problem ....I am as straight as an arrow! Lol

I think it's a great idea! Exactly what I'm currently looking for! Saves the moment when you suggest it to your new partner! Who then looks at you in disgust!! Lol

But flattered all the same lol x

Let's just sit in a dark corner and watch this develop! "

Join me, I have popcorn

If folk looking for partners they in wrong place leave fab as it is plenty dating sites.

Join me, I have popcorn"

Hi 5! I'll bring the beer and 3D specs.

"But flattered all the same lol x"

I could turn lesbian for you both

Good idea, I'd like someone for more than just the occasional meet as I was doing.

Join me, I have popcorn

Hi 5! I'll bring the beer and 3D specs."

Looks like you'll have to find me another lady to watch guys!

salisbury

"If folk looking for partners they in wrong place leave fab as it is plenty dating sites."

That's ridiculous... if you don't like it, don't enter the forum... It's not like its taking anything away from fabs in any way or form.. If anything it's going to add to the experience.. very narrow minded!!

Join me, I have popcorn

Looks like you'll have to find me another lady to watch guys! "

I'll take that challenge

personally I cant be bothered having one person to 'team' up with..thats the problem I see with many new fb cpls...one half wont normally like the other half having fun elsewhere without them.

my theory? shagemall

"If folk looking for partners they in wrong place leave fab as it is plenty dating sites."

You sound like you are afraid it will ruin things for YOU!'LOL!!!

Join me, I have popcorn

Looks like you'll have to find me another lady to watch guys! "

Awww sorry!!!

"I have utilised fab as a dating site. Positive responses. "

Join me, I have popcorn

I'll take that challenge"

Let's do this.

Join me, I have popcorn

I'll take that challenge

Let's do this."

salisbury

"If folk looking for partners they in wrong place leave fab as it is plenty dating sites.

You sound like you are afraid it will ruin things for YOU!'LOL!!! "

"personally I cant be bothered having one person to 'team' up with..thats the problem I see with many new fb cpls...one half wont normally like the other half having fun elsewhere without them.

my theory? shagemall"

So do that! I dont think the OP is suggesting making this into a dating site! She is only suggesting a separate forum for goodness sake. Its optional to join in!!!

Call it the milk tray gang

Nette

If people can use conventional dating sites to seek sex, then people can do the reverse here!

Valid point there! Let's put this in to perspective! The OP was talking about adding a section for people looking for someone! This in turn would make them post there looking for someone and not in these forums. Therefore not interacting for this purpose with those who are not. Were talking a section here not the full site. Its optional to post or _iew it. Jeez.

By *exybee7Woman  over a year ago

Ashbourne

I totally agree this would be a great idea Vivid. I've often wondered whether I could ever have a 'traditional' relationship now I've experienced the freedom that swinging allows. I think that I'm more likely to connect better with another Fabber. Good idea!

[Removed by poster at 22/01/14 22:48:19]

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"It would just be another ranty posts of let downs.."

Id have to send Ruggers in to check on that one then - would be frightened that I might catch something whilst I was in there.

This romance mallarkey IS catching isnt it??

I think that your _iew of the swinging world does seem very narrow to be honest....For some it is about one off NSA meets, others prefer a regular person or few people / FB/ friends with benefits. ..and let us not forget the many very happy swinging couples on here. All of this is fine if everyone is happy!!! So why is it so unreasonable to believe that SOME single men and women might want a relationship with someone like minded as them? I can't see why you think it goes against the ethos of the site.

After all it is valentines day soon!!

So how would we have to approach this? how do we make this happen then...how do we ask admin?! Etc etc

Sorry...my response was to tripod willy! Sorry Trippy! But I think you might be put numbered but dont worry...I am sure there will still be plenty of lovely ladies left for you!

"Ok, so after discussion with a number of other FAB friends it has been brought to my attention that many people on FAB are looking for a partner, as in a proper relationship and not FBs) who would like to carry on their FAB adventures with them rather than stay as a single and have the dilemma of trying to introduce new 'vanilla' partners to the FAB world or to have to give it up instead. Does anyone think there is room for another forum room on fab just for those interested in dating to meet and chat!? "
We would avoid and block anyone looking for love,were sure there are about 50 per cent of people on here unsure of what swinging is

"It would just be another ranty posts of let downs..

Id have to send Ruggers in to check on that one then - would be frightened that I might catch something whilst I was in there.

This romance mallarkey IS catching isnt it?? "

Lol...its coming up to Valentines fever! We must be getting in the mood!

I think it's a good idea too. If I was ever to want another relationship Im pretty sure I would still want to use fab.

Each to their own, one couple down, 20k profiles to go????

To me, it makes eminent sense that people who want to maintain a swinging lifestyle, but find a committed relationship in which to do that, would use this site for that purpose. Faciltating that makes business sense for the site owners. A dating page on the forum seems a great way of enabling that.

Driving those looking for relationships underpinned by swinging values away from the site to vanilla dating sites makes no rational sense to me.

"Ok, so after discussion with a number of other FAB friends it has been brought to my attention that many people on FAB are looking for a partner, as in a proper relationship and not FBs) who would like to carry on their FAB adventures with them rather than stay as a single and have the dilemma of trying to introduce new 'vanilla' partners to the FAB world or to have to give it up instead. Does anyone think there is room for another forum room on fab just for those interested in dating to meet and chat!? We would avoid and block anyone looking for love,were sure there are about 50 per cent of people on here unsure of what swinging is "

If they are looking for love or a partner specifically I doubt they would contact a couple.

I think it's a great idea. I will know who I don't want to meet then and there won't be so many dating/love related threads in other sections of the forum.

"I think it's a great idea. I will know who I don't want to meet then and there won't be so many dating/love related threads in other sections of the forum. "

Good point, it could clear up other forums

salisbury

"Ok, so after discussion with a number of other FAB friends it has been brought to my attention that many people on FAB are looking for a partner, as in a proper relationship and not FBs) who would like to carry on their FAB adventures with them rather than stay as a single and have the dilemma of trying to introduce new 'vanilla' partners to the FAB world or to have to give it up instead. Does anyone think there is room for another forum room on fab just for those interested in dating to meet and chat!? We would avoid and block anyone looking for love,were sure there are about 50 per cent of people on here unsure of what swinging is "

but you're a couple.. they/we wouldn't be looking for a relationship with you two... It's not like life stops because people are looking for something more.. the fact that we are all here means we are all looking for a similar thing.. And if people do find love and carry on swinging.. it's more for you guys to choose from.. I don't see why there is such negativity!!

"If folk looking for partners they in wrong place leave fab as it is plenty dating sites.

That's ridiculous... if you don't like it, don't enter the forum... It's not like its taking anything away from fabs in any way or form.. If anything it's going to add to the experience.. very narrow minded!!"

not narrow minded end of day this is ultimately a sex site where if lucky you may find someone that develops into more i am all for that but to have someone say they here to find partner its wrong place as far as i am concerned whether you agree or not is not important really.

The whole site is about lovin

Lol...its coming up to Valentines fever! We must be getting in the mood!"

I think there are a lot on this site who are missing romantic involvement. My _iew is, NSA sex on its own, no matter how good it is, cannot fill that void.

"The whole site is about lovin "

Well guess what it's a huge thumbs up from me

Seems a bit harsh to block. However that is your perogative. In any case..she is suggesting a forum thread so people who are single and looking for a relationship with a swinging person then they are unlikely to PM a couple!....

The point is that people are free to choose of course! I don't agree that means people are unsure what swinging is about. On the contrary. ..I think that it is often the opposite as they usually understand the scene...and their own sexuality better than many others non scene. Being a swinger doesn't have to mean swinging without love! You are a couple so I am sure you must understand that?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I think it's a great idea. I will know who I don't want to meet then and there won't be so many dating/love related threads in other sections of the forum.

Good point, it could clear up other forums"

Wanna bet.. You will still get running commentaries from one side of the bed to the next

And god forbid they fall out.........

My cousin was "poked" on facebook by a woman who is now his wife and they have 2 lovely kids. As far as I'm aware, facebook isn't a dating site. I've been on dating sites and been offered sex. It all falls under the umbrella of social networking I guess.

That's ridiculous... if you don't like it, don't enter the forum... It's not like its taking anything away from fabs in any way or form.. If anything it's going to add to the experience.. very narrow minded!!

not narrow minded end of day this is ultimately a sex site where if lucky you may find someone that develops into more i am all for that but to have someone say they here to find partner its wrong place as far as i am concerned whether you agree or not is not important really."

There was a time when I would have agreed with you...until I realised how many couples met on this scene...and on this site! Plus how many WERE looking. So we are not talking just a small number....Therefore where there are many mouths to feed......

people are entitled to use the site, and clubs as how they wish, whether it's to find a fb/fwb or a relationship, we should never judge how someone uses the relationship, whether they are meeting or not

"people are entitled to use the site, and clubs as how they wish, whether it's to find a fb/fwb or a relationship, we should never judge how someone uses the relationship, whether they are meeting or not"

"I think it's a great idea. I will know who I don't want to meet then and there won't be so many dating/love related threads in other sections of the forum.

Wanna bet.. You will still get running commentaries from one side of the bed to the next

And god forbid they fall out........."

Do you seriously believe people from this site arent already dating??? Too late to worry about online spats! If they wanted to do that, they would have done so already on one of the other forums anyway!

And god forbid they fall out........."

If that happens the moderators should direct them back to their corner of fab

not narrow minded end of day this is ultimately a sex site where if lucky you may find someone that develops into more i am all for that but to have someone say they here to find partner its wrong place as far as i am concerned whether you agree or not is not important really."

does it say anywhere that this is a sex site? No, because it's a swinging site! at the end of the day, who are you to judge how someone wants to use this site?? If they want to find a partner then let them, we don't have the right to judge anybody!! So yes you are being narrow minded and very judgemental!

And god forbid they fall out.........

If that happens the moderators should direct them back to their corner of fab "

"people are entitled to use the site, and clubs as how they wish, whether it's to find a fb/fwb or a relationship, we should never judge how someone uses the relationship, whether they are meeting or not"

Absolutely. ..and personally I would much rather hear of two people being happy together on this scene than some of the unpleasantness that goes on!

"people are entitled to use the site, and clubs as how they wish, whether it's to find a fb/fwb or a relationship, we should never judge how someone uses the relationship, whether they are meeting or not "

sorry was mean't to say site not relationship, I think I should go to bed!

"people are entitled to use the site, and clubs as how they wish, whether it's to find a fb/fwb or a relationship, we should never judge how someone uses the relationship, whether they are meeting or not

Absolutely. ..and personally I would much rather hear of two people being happy together on this scene than some of the unpleasantness that goes on!"

Here, here!

WOMANCE again

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

The question was asked and people are answering from both sides...

It's cool if you think differently from the people who say No.

I am cool, you say Yes.

"people are entitled to use the site, and clubs as how they wish, whether it's to find a fb/fwb or a relationship, we should never judge how someone uses the relationship, whether they are meeting or not

Absolutely. ..and personally I would much rather hear of two people being happy together on this scene than some of the unpleasantness that goes on!"

Definitely! relationships aren't for me personally but if anyone wishes to use the site to find a partner then all the luck in the world to them! I have married relatives (married to each other) on here who have been swinging and been married for nearly 17 years and if I'm half as happy as them if I eventually settle down then I'll count myself as the luckiest person in the world!

I think there are a lot on this site who are missing romantic involvement. My _iew is, NSA sex on its own, no matter how good it is, cannot fill that void. "

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

I think it could be good. As a single guy I'm looking for a new partner but I think it would be difficult to get a new partner to swing. As if there was a new room then it would be so much easier.

hmmmm...maybe I'll start up my own "swing-date" website........

"hmmmm...maybe I'll start up my own "swing-date" website........"

I just bought fabdating.co.uk

"hmmmm...maybe I'll start up my own "swing-date" website........

I just bought fabdating.co.uk"

salisbury

not narrow minded end of day this is ultimately a sex site where if lucky you may find someone that develops into more i am all for that but to have someone say they here to find partner its wrong place as far as i am concerned whether you agree or not is not important really.

does it say anywhere that this is a sex site? No, because it's a swinging site! at the end of the day, who are you to judge how someone wants to use this site?? If they want to find a partner then let them, we don't have the right to judge anybody!! So yes you are being narrow minded and very judgemental!"

well said

I think there are a lot on this site who are missing romantic involvement. My _iew is, NSA sex on its own, no matter how good it is, cannot fill that void.

"

I would be worried if I was using swinging to fill a void.....

Damn you!!!!! Me and my big mouth!!

"WOMANCE again"

This is a BIG fantasy for you .right??? Lol! !!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Swinging is not sex related

[Removed by poster at 22/01/14 23:18:47]

[Removed by poster at 22/01/14 23:19:04]

Thing is...

Only a small number of site users actually use the forum and it has been stated before that the forums are already almost 'incestuous'.

Not really sure how well it would work.

Are you serious?????????? Lol

I would be worried if I was using swinging to fill a void....."

No I agree. What I mean is if someone wants romance then swinging won't fill that void.

"Thing is...

Only a small number of site users actually use the forum and it has been stated before that the forums are already almost 'incestuous'.

Not really sure how well it would work."

I'll do some research if we split it 50/50!!

"WOMANCE again

This is a BIG fantasy for you .right??? Lol! !!! "

It's becoming one lol

I would be worried if I was using swinging to fill a void....."

Oh I agree with you there. But then I think sometimes people use vanilla dating sites in the same way sometimes. Its always a mistake to go looking for someone else to 'complete your life'. Makes no difference where you meet....you have to be happy with yourself first.

No this is called fabswingers not fabdate and the two shouldn't be mixed. If your looking for love or a partner use a dating site there are lots to choose from.

By *ngelbiTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dyserth, North Wales

My partner and I met on dogging.co.uk over 3 years ago.

"

Oh I agree with you there. But then I think sometimes people use vanilla dating sites in the same way sometimes. Its always a mistake to go looking for someone else to 'complete your life'. Makes no difference where you meet....you have to be happy with yourself first. "

"No this is called fabswingers not fabdate and the two shouldn't be mixed. If your looking for love or a partner use a dating site there are lots to choose from.

"

And feel like a complete freak when you tell a guy about your sex life if you can find one that actually wants a relation and not just sex , yep dating sites are fan dabby dozy

"WOMANCE again

It's becoming one lol"

You will be suggesting FABlesbian dating next!!!! Just so you can fulfill your dirty filthy dreams!

"WOMANCE again

It's becoming one lol

You will be suggesting FABlesbian dating next!!!! Just so you can fulfill your dirty filthy dreams! "

With an audience....

"WOMANCE again

It's becoming one lol

You will be suggesting FABlesbian dating next!!!! Just so you can fulfill your dirty filthy dreams! "

NOT that I am suggesting lesbians are dirty or filthy....just YOU!

Good save

Oh I agree with you there. But then I think sometimes people use vanilla dating sites in the same way sometimes. Its always a mistake to go looking for someone else to 'complete your life'. Makes no difference where you meet....you have to be happy with yourself first. "

I agree with that too. However I think fulfilment as a human being is really only possible in relation to others or something other than yourself. So happiness may only be possible in relationship with others ???

"Ok, so after discussion with a number of other FAB friends it has been brought to my attention that many people on FAB are looking for a partner, as in a proper relationship and not FBs) who would like to carry on their FAB adventures with them rather than stay as a single and have the dilemma of trying to introduce new 'vanilla' partners to the FAB world or to have to give it up instead. Does anyone think there is room for another forum room on fab just for those interested in dating to meet and chat!?

We would avoid and block anyone looking for love,were sure there are about 50 per cent of people on here unsure of what swinging is "

If they were looking for love they wouldn't be wanting a couple!

"No this is called fabswingers not fabdate and the two shouldn't be mixed. If your looking for love or a partner use a dating site there are lots to choose from.

"

I wonder if you were single and wanted a relationship but still enjoyed the swinging lifestyle. ...would you still say that?

No disrespect to you but it is easy to say 'go to a dating site' when you are already in a relationship.

"Ok, so after discussion with a number of other FAB friends it has been brought to my attention that many people on FAB are looking for a partner, as in a proper relationship and not FBs) who would like to carry on their FAB adventures with them rather than stay as a single and have the dilemma of trying to introduce new 'vanilla' partners to the FAB world or to have to give it up instead. Does anyone think there is room for another forum room on fab just for those interested in dating to meet and chat!?

We would avoid and block anyone looking for love,were sure there are about 50 per cent of people on here unsure of what swinging is

If they were looking for love they wouldn't be wanting a couple! "

Agreed...made the same point earlier.

"If they were looking for love they wouldn't be wanting a couple! "

I don't know, I'd be quite happy with a bi fem couple.

I wonder if you were single and wanted a relationship but still enjoyed the swinging lifestyle. ...would you still say that?

No disrespect to you but it is easy to say 'go to a dating site' when you are already in a relationship. "

"If they were looking for love they wouldn't be wanting a couple!

I don't know, I'd be quite happy with a bi fem couple."

Or a couple of bi fem couples

I have not yet but if i came across a member saying they are looking for love whilst hoping they find it bunny boiler springs to mind

Or a couple of bi fem couples"

Oh yes bring them on. Maybe a Fabifem site would create more FF couples looking men Certainly not enough of them on here

Oh I agree with you there. But then I think sometimes people use vanilla dating sites in the same way sometimes. Its always a mistake to go looking for someone else to 'complete your life'. Makes no difference where you meet....you have to be happy with yourself first.

I agree with that too. However I think fulfilment as a human being is really only possible in relation to others or something other than yourself. So happiness may only be possible in relationship with others ???"

Yes and no. I think people sometimes cling to others for security because of fear of being alone....and as a consequence end up with unsuitable partners or stay in unhealthy and unhappy relationships. I think there is a difference between needing and wanting. But being with someone who is RIGHT for you and vice versa....enhancing your life....making it brighter.....etc. But when someone seeks another to fix their unhappy selves....its a recipe for disaster because only WE can do that.

Oh yes bring them on. Maybe a Fabifem site would create more FF couples looking men Certainly not enough of them on here "

Fabifem????? That sounds more like a contraceptive device!!!!

"Swinging is not about finding life partners. This is a swingers site. My thoughts are that it is completely inappropriate.

The site is full of married couples. Try telling them the site isn't for life partners."

Lol...so single's can't be swingers without a partner (according to other threads) and also now aren't allowed to have/find relationships with fellow swingers and finally be accepted into the club. Gets better and better on here doesn't it!

If someone likes swinging... and they would like to find a partner to share their swinging fun with.... surely a swinging site is the best place to look??!!!

It always seems a bit elitist when couples say that singles can't be swingers. Now the couples say that singles can't become couples either?!!

I agree with that too. However I think fulfilment as a human being is really only possible in relation to others or something other than yourself. So happiness may only be possible in relationship with others ???

Yes and no. I think people sometimes cling to others for security because of fear of being alone....and as a consequence end up with unsuitable partners or stay in unhealthy and unhappy relationships. I think there is a difference between needing and wanting. But being with someone who is RIGHT for you and vice versa....enhancing your life....making it brighter.....etc. But when someone seeks another to fix their unhappy selves....its a recipe for disaster because only WE can do that. "

You just saved me from having to type all that out! In a very unwomance way - i promise - you said it perfectly. It's so important to find what you want in your own life and then maybe you will meet someone who compliments that. Like on FAB!

The site is full of married couples. Try telling them the site isn't for life partners.

Lol...so single's can't be swingers without a partner (according to other threads) and also now aren't allowed to have/find relationships with fellow swingers and finally be accepted into the club. Gets better and better on here doesn't it!"

Snap!!

"I have not yet but if i came across a member saying they are looking for love whilst hoping they find it bunny boiler springs to mind "

Dear god.....I can only wonder at the women you must have met, to believe that women looking for love on a swinging site must be bunny boilers! !!!!!

Oh yes bring them on. Maybe a Fabifem site would create more FF couples looking men Certainly not enough of them on here

Fabifem????? That sounds more like a contraceptive device!!!!"

Yeah it does.

Mind due a Femidom sounds like a S&M mistress

And feel like a complete freak when you tell a guy about your sex life if you can find one that actually wants a relation and not just sex , yep dating sites are fan dabby dozy "

if he gets freaked out by your sex life then he isn't for you. Your more likely going to find some one a dating site looking for a relationship than on a swinging site.

Fabifem????? That sounds more like a contraceptive device!!!!"

Definitely a ladies product of sorts

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

"Like most things it's open to abuse."

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Xx"

totally agree!!

"

In addition

And feel like a complete freak when you tell a guy about your sex life if you can find one that actually wants a relation and not just sex , yep dating sites are fan dabby dozy

if he gets freaked out by your sex life then he isn't for you. Your more likely going to find some one a dating site looking for a relationship than on a swinging site. "

What if the other person is your exact match but sharing is something they can't comprehend, I wouldn't say that person isn't for them, it'll just be another compromise

Yes and no. I think people sometimes cling to others for security because of fear of being alone....and as a consequence end up with unsuitable partners or stay in unhealthy and unhappy relationships. I think there is a difference between needing and wanting. But being with someone who is RIGHT for you and vice versa....enhancing your life....making it brighter.....etc. But when someone seeks another to fix their unhappy selves....its a recipe for disaster because only WE can do that.

You just saved me from having to type all that out! In a very unwomance way - i promise - you said it perfectly. It's so important to find what you want in your own life and then maybe you will meet someone who compliments that. Like on FAB! "

Yep!!! Its 'law of attraction' stuff! You attract what you are!

I now await the cheeky comments! !!

You just saved me from having to type all that out! In a very unwomance way - i promise - you said it perfectly. It's so important to find what you want in your own life and then maybe you will meet someone who compliments that. Like on FAB! "

I am totally in agreement with that

if he gets freaked out by your sex life then he isn't for you. Your more likely going to find some one a dating site looking for a relationship than on a swinging site. "

Think we will have to agree to disagree. I know I won't touch a dating site with a shitty stick as I've found them full of guys that should just be on here. At least on here there is no reason to lie or keep stum about anything.

Yes and no. I think people sometimes cling to others for security because of fear of being alone....and as a consequence end up with unsuitable partners or stay in unhealthy and unhappy relationships. I think there is a difference between needing and wanting. But being with someone who is RIGHT for you and vice versa....enhancing your life....making it brighter.....etc. But when someone seeks another to fix their unhappy selves....its a recipe for disaster because only WE can do that. "

You just saved me from having to type all that out! In a very unwomance way - i promise - you said it perfectly. It's so important to find what you want in your own life and then maybe you will meet someone who compliments that. Like on FAB!

Yep!!! Its 'law of attraction' stuff! You attract what you are!

I now await the cheeky comments! !! "

if he gets freaked out by your sex life then he isn't for you. Your more likely going to find some one a dating site looking for a relationship than on a swinging site.

Think we will have to agree to disagree. I know I won't touch a dating site with a shitty stick as I've found them full of guys that should just be on here. At least on here there is no reason to lie or keep stum about anything. "

"I have not yet but if i came across a member saying they are looking for love whilst hoping they find it bunny boiler springs to mind

Dear god.....I can only wonder at the women you must have met, to believe that women looking for love on a swinging site must be bunny boilers! !!!!! "

Just because someone on here MAY be looking for a relationshi, doesn't mean that they will immediately want to 'cling' (which is not actally part of a relationship incase you didn't know!) to other people that they MAY meet on here in the meantime! Just because someone is looking for a relationship doesn't mean that they will take the first bit of love interest that comes along! Nor does it mean that they will try to trap or force those who do not want relationships into one! They may just enjoy having sex in the meantime!

Brigadoon

Lol...so single's can't be swingers without a partner (according to other threads) and also now aren't allowed to have/find relationships with fellow swingers and finally be accepted into the club. Gets better and better on here doesn't it!"

I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick as to what I meant there.

Think we will have to agree to disagree. I know I won't touch a dating site with a shitty stick as I've found them full of guys that should just be on here. At least on here there is no reason to lie or keep stum about anything. "

Ah there you go you have discovered a gap in the online dating/swinging world how about singlesswinganddate lol

Lol...so single's can't be swingers without a partner (according to other threads) and also now aren't allowed to have/find relationships with fellow swingers and finally be accepted into the club. Gets better and better on here doesn't it!

I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick as to what I meant there."

I think it was aimed at the 1st statement and just back up your point, in a way

Shall I pack my bags now then?

Or are we not allowed to continue enjoying this lifestyle?

People should be free to use the site as they wish - and the day I'm told otherwise will be the day I DO pack my bags!

Think we will have to agree to disagree. I know I won't touch a dating site with a shitty stick as I've found them full of guys that should just be on here. At least on here there is no reason to lie or keep stum about anything.

Ah there you go you have discovered a gap in the online dating/swinging world how about singlesswinganddate lol "

Or just a forum room where we can do exactly that

Brigadoon

I think it was aimed at the 1st statement and just back up your point, in a way"

Well that's ok then

What if the other person is your exact match but sharing is something they can't comprehend, I wouldn't say that person isn't for them, it'll just be another compromise"

Your assuming she would want to swing once in a relationship.

Ah there you go you have discovered a gap in the online dating/swinging world how about singlesswinganddate lol "

But that would exclude couples wanting singles

I think you'll find that we already have that covered with fabdating....well it was my idea and the libertine registered the site....so technically I have no claim over it now......damn....

Ah there you go you have discovered a gap in the online dating/swinging world how about singlesswinganddate lol

Or just a forum room where we can do exactly that "

PMSL

I think you'll find that we already have that covered with fabdating....well it was my idea and the libertine registered the site....so technically I have no claim over it now......damn...."

I'll support your intellectual claims....

For a fee

What if the other person is your exact match but sharing is something they can't comprehend, I wouldn't say that person isn't for them, it'll just be another compromise

Your assuming she would want to swing once in a relationship. "

Are you assuming I won't then ?

"I think you'll find that we already have that covered with fabdating....well it was my idea and the libertine registered the site....so technically I have no claim over it now......damn...."

What's this 'we'?

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

I think its a good idea! Go for it! Xxx

"I think you'll find that we already have that covered with fabdating....well it was my idea and the libertine registered the site....so technically I have no claim over it now......damn....

What's this 'we'? "

A match made on Fab dashed on the rocks already

"I have not yet but if i came across a member saying they are looking for love whilst hoping they find it bunny boiler springs to mind

Dear god.....I can only wonder at the women you must have met, to believe that women looking for love on a swinging site must be bunny boilers! !!!!!

Just because someone on here MAY be looking for a relationshi, doesn't mean that they will immediately want to 'cling' (which is not actally part of a relationship incase you didn't know!) to other people that they MAY meet on here in the meantime! Just because someone is looking for a relationship doesn't mean that they will take the first bit of love interest that comes along! Nor does it mean that they will try to trap or force those who do not want relationships into one! They may just enjoy having sex in the meantime! "

Good lord yes. There are definitely some guys on here worth fucking, but dating is a whole new ball game

I think it was aimed at the 1st statement and just back up your point, in a way

Well that's ok then "

Yep...that's what I was doing. Sorry, wasn't meant to cause offence, but agree in a way!

What if the other person is your exact match but sharing is something they can't comprehend, I wouldn't say that person isn't for them, it'll just be another compromise"

Well noone said finding your "Mr / Miss perfect' was easy!! Its always about communication, negotiation etc!

I think you have to start by knowing yourself well.. and knowing what you want. What is really REALLY important to you and what are you willing to let go of. Only YOU know that. For some people, swinging isnt their top priority if the rest of the relationship was great!

For me, I know that a healthy, happy, fulfilling and HONEST sex life is very important for a healthy, happy, fulfilling and HONEST relationship. ..BECAUSE it is when you are your most intimate with someone....however if I fell deeply in love and 'our' sex life was amazing but he didnt want to swing....personally. ...if the relationship was that good...I would probably be ok with that....but who knows? I might meet someone tomorrow that is sooooo amazing that none of you will ever hear from me again! Lol! But it is a personal thing....

"

I think you'll find that we already have that covered with fabdating....well it was my idea and the libertine registered the site....so technically I have no claim over it now......damn....

I'll support your intellectual claims....

For a fee"

oh there's always a fee......can't I make a claim on Forum insurance??? surely there must be some sort of cover for this????

Well noone said finding your "Mr / Miss perfect' was easy!! Its always about communication, negotiation etc!

I think you have to start by knowing yourself well.. and knowing what you want. What is really REALLY important to you and what are you willing to let go of. Only YOU know that. For some people, swinging isnt their top priority if the rest of the relationship was great!

For me, I know that a healthy, happy, fulfilling and HONEST sex life is very important for a healthy, happy, fulfilling and HONEST relationship. ..BECAUSE it is when you are your most intimate with someone....however if I fell deeply in love and 'our' sex life was amazing but he didnt want to swing....personally. ...if the relationship was that good...I would probably be ok with that....but who knows? I might meet someone tomorrow that is sooooo amazing that none of you will ever hear from me again! Lol! But it is a personal thing...."

I think you'd stay for the forums

Your assuming she would want to swing once in a relationship.

Are you assuming I won't then ? "

Lol I hadn't assumed either I just thought you meant once you had told them your sexual history if you like. as once in a relationship sex habits can change and so do your wants and desires x

"I think you'll find that we already have that covered with fabdating....well it was my idea and the libertine registered the site....so technically I have no claim over it now......damn....

What's this 'we'?

A match made on Fab dashed on the rocks already "

and I thought we had something special too

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I can't see a problem with it so long as it's clearly labelled. So those not wanting to get attached don't mistakenly wander in.

True there are other dating sites. But why not a swingers dating site.

The only thing that you would have to be careful of is people wanting to meet, using the dating as a way into a shag they may otherwise not get.

But I suppose it's a case of buyer beware.

I can't see why swingers can't find love within the swinging community. It will save a whole lot of time for those who wish to continue swinging once attached.

Perhaps dating could be added as an interest?

Apart from that, I would expect that if I met a swinger on a swingers site, then if something more was to develop, then it would do so.

That's kind of the point...I would assume most people on traditional dating site are looking for a monogamous relationship and so it probably isn't an ideal place to find someone a bit more sexually liberated. I'm not looking for a relationship, but if I were to try to find one I would still like to swing in some way...most likely with other couples than single guys as I do now, but still enjoying the lifestyle. Surely I'd be more likely to find someone else who enjoyed swinging on a swinging site than the like of eharmony?

And as for those worrying about those seeking a relationship being bunny boilers...who's to say they'd be remotely interested in your particular bunny?! There are several guys on here I've enjoyed sex with but wouldn't dream of dating as we're just not compatible in that way. Plus, there are many that aren't actively seeking but have fallen upon it..just because I'm not looking for 'the one' it doesn't mean I'd turn him away if he knocked on my door!

"If someone likes swinging... and they would like to find a partner to share their swinging fun with.... surely a swinging site is the best place to look??!!!

It always seems a bit elitist when couples say that singles can't be swingers. Now the couples say that singles can't become couples either?!! "

does everyone have to be fabulous too??