cuck couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sa fun bradford OP   Man  over a year ago

bradford/leeds

[Removed by poster at 22/01/14 18:57:47]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

bradford/leeds

How many genuine cuck couples are out there or has it just become another name for a mmf three sum?

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"How many genuine cuck couples are out there or has it just become another name for a mmf three sum?"

Oh plenty of them you just need to tick the boxes that both of the couples require.

Many single guys forget that hubby does have requirements in the relationship after making ultimate sacrifice and embracing his wifes desire to enjoy other lovers. I am not talking humiliation but should take into account what he is looking to get out of it. Even if its a wee pic if they have met on their own or my favorite is at a club when hes finished just saying to me how much he had enjoyed himself with my sexy wife.

bradford/leeds

I am happy for the cucks to take photo's share the room and more! thou I find it more and more used just as word for a mmf 3 sum! thou like you say and I agree a cuck goes a lot more in depth then just a 3sum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many genuine cuck couples are out there or has it just become another name for a mmf three sum?

Oh plenty of them you just need to tick the boxes that both of the couples require.

Many single guys forget that hubby does have requirements in the relationship after making ultimate sacrifice and embracing his wifes desire to enjoy other lovers. I am not talking humiliation but should take into account what he is looking to get out of it. Even if its a wee pic if they have met on their own or my favorite is at a club when hes finished just saying to me how much he had enjoyed himself with my sexy wife."

This 100%. I have found that many that claim to be bulls don't really have a clue and just want to get with the woman. They tend to forget it's a 3 way relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic