FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Deleted messages

Deleted messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why everyone seems it delete messages after sending a friendly hello is very annoying .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree. I would see it as good manners to reply, but it's site rules that they don't have to reply.

At least you can take something from this - they're not interested.

I hate when they've read the message and don't do anything. You don't know if they're not interested or maybe considering you for future.

But rules are rules - apparently you're expected to accept that no answer means 'no'.

By *eallynaughty81Couple  over a year ago

hartlepool

if the message is polite we always reply with a polite thanks but no thanks as that's not what we are looking for, unless the message starts as rude or obscene then they are deleted.

unfortunately not all message are polite and courtious

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I only respond to those that fit with my profile criteria.

If they don't or its hi/how's you/ how you finding the site or my fave 'sexy wife' i just delete.

Right now i have filters back on

No reply is a reply though

Its the site recommended reply too

I would rather have it deleted tbh. You know there not intrested then. The sorry no thank you, sounds like im some charity case.

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We just had our first block (that we are aware of!). I read a message from a couple who are clearly not our type and I deleted it, I don't know why because I don't normally do that but this time I did. A short while later I got another email from them moaning about how rude we are and that we are now blocked.

The thing is, we have sent messages in the past which are read/deleted straight away. I take that as an automatic no, I certainly dont get my knickers in a twist over it.

So why do other people?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

If they haven't bothered to read my profile, that's when they get ignored! Why should I bother if they don't???

Oh and my profile covers off all the usual shite, to try and cut down on the 'Hi, how are you?'

Doesn't work, coz I still get loads! Proves they haven't bothered!

"I agree. I would see it as good manners to reply, but it's site rules that they don't have to reply.

At least you can take something from this - they're not interested.

I hate when they've read the message and don't do anything. You don't know if they're not interested or maybe considering you for future.

But rules are rules - apparently you're expected to accept that no answer means 'no'."

Yes you are expected to accept that no answer means no. Considering the amount of mail that some people receive it's the sensible option and that's without going into the abusive or why dont you want to meet messages that follow. It's not being rude or up yourself.

I did feel this way in the past when my messages were just deleted then you hear females saying they get 100+ messages a day so its easier just to delete etc etc etc..

regardless, not a single fuck was given that day

"We just had our first block (that we are aware of!). I read a message from a couple who are clearly not our type and I deleted it, I don't know why because I don't normally do that but this time I did. A short while later I got another email from them moaning about how rude we are and that we are now blocked.

The thing is, we have sent messages in the past which are read/deleted straight away. I take that as an automatic no, I certainly dont get my knickers in a twist over it.

So why do other people?"

I only block people who have said 'no' or I don't meet their requirements - just so they don't come up in a search.

I try to respond....I don't always manage it,id much rather spend time chatting to people im interested than those that im not,its never a personal snub its purely a numbers game on a web site,I have filters on and still its like a full time job some days responding to everyone

You've just gotta get used to it it's nothing personal plenty of friendly people around

It's better than a sent box full of yellows which I currently have lol

I used to reply with a polite thanks but not what I'm looking for, the majority were fine but some would send very abusive messages back so I no longer bother, I'm not on here to be verbally abused by an immature child who's had a hissy fit. Some couldn't take a no and then kept messaging asking why, what's my type, what am I looking for etc. I'd rather be ignored than strung along and then just ignored or blocked, that's just a waste of my time.

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Just accept it, I automatically block anyone who deletes a message without a reply

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's what I'm going to do now

» Add a new message to this topic