FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 100% single....

100% single....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dear fab admins, would it be possible to have a new marker on profiles which is like the verification ticks and green bubbles... with 100% single in it?

i get really annoyed when i read a single person profile.. only to get half way through it to find they are a couple or want to play with a fuck bud.

i know some people here like to have the option of the other half joining in which is fine is thats what your looking for...

if they are playing behind the other halfs back thats fine as its not my problem and they wont b wanting to join.

so many "single" profiles here with people who are not

Any got any other suggestions to get round this problem? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to agree as you don't know who the other person is or even what they look like I like to know who im meeting as this single profiles with a fb you have no idea about other person

"Dear fab admins, would it be possible to have a new marker on profiles which is like the verification ticks and green bubbles... with 100% single in it?

i get really annoyed when i read a single person profile.. only to get half way through it to find they are a couple or want to play with a fuck bud.

i know some people here like to have the option of the other half joining in which is fine is thats what your looking for...

if they are playing behind the other halfs back thats fine as its not my problem and they wont b wanting to join.

so many "single" profiles here with people who are not

Any got any other suggestions to get round this problem? x

"

I would agree with this new feature or maybe there should be extra choices instead of m..f...maybe they should just have a plus sign next to the person sex,so you know they have a fuck buddy...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i dont mind what people do, i just want a genuine single person who wants to play one on one..

and alot of single profiles have another half who plays "now and agian" but that happens to b everytime i wana meet them !!

Your post is in the wrong place. They do listen but need to goto main menu and scroll down to site feedback.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

For years now I've said the site needs to separate 'play single' & genuine singles.

I don't even look for women anymore simply because of the 'but I've a fb/fwb/boyf/husband; that wants to watch, becomes, can he play with just me, becomes well as you're both playing with me, can't he play too

Get a couples profile then

And Admin please look at cpls profiles ?

U start to read them and half way down it says male only playing at the moment !

"And Admin please look at cpls profiles ?

U start to read them and half way down it says male only playing at the moment !

"

So you are only interested in playing with the woman form a. Couples profile? If that's the case message single women

I suppose it's ok if it's just the woman playing and that would be allowed

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

The simple answer is, if they say they are single but only play with a FB report them.

The same as couples were only the male plays.

"The simple answer is, if they say they are single but only play with a FB report them.

The same as couples were only the male plays."

I totally disagree as I have seen profiles when only the woman is playing at the moment.

It can't be one rule for men and one for women sorry

So you are only interested in playing with the woman form a. Couples profile? If that's the case message single women

I suppose it's ok if it's just the woman playing and that would be allowed "

Being straight ofcourse its only the woman from a cpl i want to play with but i expect her to be with her partner as there a cpl !

Men claiming to be part of a cpl but saying male only playing was what i was protesting about .

I suppose it's ok if it's just the woman playing and that would be allowed

Being straight ofcourse its only the woman from a cpl i want to play with but i expect her to be with her partner as there a cpl !

Men claiming to be part of a cpl but saying male only playing was what i was protesting about ."

Your probably doing yourself out of some meets then by complaining , as plenty of women meet on their own from couples profiles with single guys. As plenty of men meet women singly from couples profiles. I can think of at least 4 couples locally that only meet singles on their own ,

If someone from a couples profile wants to meet you separately it's up to them . You have the opportunity to say no

if you don't like it move on and find someone you are happy with.

kinky land

A whole 4 couples!!! Well that excuses the thousands of men, playing as single using a couples profile to simply get round the single man filter then.

"i dont mind what people do, i just want a genuine single person who wants to play one on one..

and alot of single profiles have another half who plays "now and agian" but that happens to b everytime i wana meet them !!"

Thats a good idea i just want single women im not bothered about distance i did a 500 mile round trip and i did see the women in question for 6 month

I could put that "100% single" on my profile but it wouldn't be a badge of honour.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

I suppose it's ok if it's just the woman playing and that would be allowed "

there are plenty of straight couples on here looking for single guys...why should the guys only contact single fems??

you see a good amount of single pros pop up and then a week later they have a FB they wont play without

"The simple answer is, if they say they are single but only play with a FB report them.

The same as couples were only the male plays."

report any profile that is missleading when it comes to who is or isnt playing....male or female

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

How about you just use your typing and reading skills OP?

Unless you are saying that you are too lazy to exchange a few messages to find out if the person you are contacting really is what you want, in which case who have you got to blame other than yourself?

"How about you just use your typing and reading skills OP?

Unless you are saying that you are too lazy to exchange a few messages to find out if the person you are contacting really is what you want, in which case who have you got to blame other than yourself?"

kinky land

Unless you are saying that you are too lazy to exchange a few messages to find out if the person you are contacting really is what you want, in which case who have you got to blame other than yourself?"

Why should 'couples be allowed to hide' behind single profiles?

Its bad enough they get advised to make it sound like they're playing on their own. To keep their 'single status'

If they're a couple get a couples profile. Not rocket science is it?

Why should someone take the time to browse SINGLE men/women only to discover that they not single but have a FB involved??

IF it didnt matter, we would only have one choice of profile and simply fill in the details

This is why mrs has gave up on the idea of meeting women by herself as most of the local single profiles will only meet with a fb there. It's always the same excuse of safety.

Unless you are saying that you are too lazy to exchange a few messages to find out if the person you are contacting really is what you want, in which case who have you got to blame other than yourself?

"

Well said

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I have a single profile...I am part of a Ds couple as says the first line of my profile and we do meet as a couple

HOWEVER

I clearly state that I meet single guys on my own and I list what I am looking for in a single guy

So my single profile is looking for single men for me to meet on my own...

Well said "

She wouldn't have to waste time messaging unsuitable people if they had the right type of profile like they are meant to have.

Any we find like that when browsing we report now.

"i dont mind what people do, i just want a genuine single person who wants to play one on one..

and alot of single profiles have another half who plays "now and agian" but that happens to b everytime i wana meet them !!"

Surely if someone has a single profile but never plays alone then they are not single! I have a couple profile for couple meets and a single profile for fem meets. Both mention the other profile

The problem is that not everyone will tick the plus one to show they've got an 'other half' or a fuck buddy.

[Removed by poster at 22/01/14 20:28:13]

» Add a new message to this topic