FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dress respectable please

Dress respectable please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lle adie 2 OP   Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

Is it me or not, but when I look at some pictures I cant believe that some men actually turn up in track suit bottoms!!!

It horrifies me and a complete turn off, unless going to gym etc.

If I make an effort for a meet id expect the potential man to also make an effort. Or im I just picky and choosy? Luckily every man ive ever met has been very well dressed, looks and smells good

I don't think so...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Is it me or not, but when I look at some pictures I cant believe that some men actually turn up in track suit bottoms!!!

If I make an effort for a meet id expect the potential man to also make an effort. Or im I just picky and choosy? Luckily every man ive ever met has been very well dressed, looks and smells good

I don't think so... "

Couldnt agree more......nothing beats a man thats made the effort

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once read a veri on a ladies profile where the guy quotes "as I met her at her door she had her hands down me grey joggies immediately". Grim image

"Is it me or not, but when I look at some pictures I cant believe that some men actually turn up in track suit bottoms!!!

I don't think so...

Couldnt agree more......nothing beats a man thats made the effort "

some women like the sporty look, its like the Olympic village round where I live lol

Must say I don't get too dressed up for a meet but my scruffiest is jeans & a jumper.....

Wouldn't dream of wearing joggers

I spent an hour getting ready for a meet last week and he turned up in an old scruffy sweatshirt and scruffy faded jeans, he had not shaved for about a week, needless to say the meet lasted less than ten minutes and he had the audacity to ask me to varify him...

There goes my plan for popper trackies to remove in one swipe

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would wear what I was comfortable in.

Joggers outside the house/gym are horrid full stop.

not keen on them unless they are quite new and worn by someone tall, slim and fit.

joggers just show poor social standing and a lack of respect for the person your about to meet

"I would wear what I was comfortable in."

good for you.

I don't even own a pair of joggers or trainers x

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

For a meet I wear a beautifully tailored suit, a crisp white shirt, a silk tie, shiny classic brogue shoes, freshly showered and shaved, and smelling faintly of cologne........

Why would I turn up in anything less?

Gentleman Jack xxx

"I would wear what I was comfortable in."

And while I personally wouldn't wear a tracksuit, if someone didn't like my clothes it wouldn't bother me - I certainly wouldn't dress to meet someone else's expectations in the hope of getting a shag.

I don't think so... "

We have never had someone turn up in track suit bottoms and if they did we would probably laugh ourselves silly and ask what they thought was right about them for a meet.

Yes I wouldn't wear my leggings, and Gary would promise not to wear his grey Y fronts.

Clean and presentable is enough

It's about a good meet , having a laugh

"I spent an hour getting ready for a meet last week and he turned up in an old scruffy sweatshirt and scruffy faded jeans, he had not shaved for about a week, needless to say the meet lasted less than ten minutes and he had the audacity to ask me to varify him... "

At least he turned up.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Try joggers, hoody and smelling of !! Real grim!!! Departed rather quickly after excuses made!!

i dont care if a guys in joggers, jeans or trousers. if im meeting them its for connection through chatting and knowing i fancy them.. not how they are dressed. some guys look hot in joggers

clothes get removed at some point!!! so who cares

"Yes I wouldn't wear my leggings, and Gary would promise not to wear his grey Y fronts.

It's about a good meet , having a laugh"

Leggings can be very Hot though

well if there making an effort in joggers then just think how bad they normally look

just remembered a young chap i met once, not very tall, he wore track suit and he was cute.

he said he wore it because he had told the people he worked for he was going to the gym.

"Yes I wouldn't wear my leggings, and Gary would promise not to wear his grey Y fronts.

Leggings can be very Hot though"

well indoors, much prefer a skirt and blouse though

one man came to see me in the daytime wearing those funny long shorts.

i didnt mind though because he was nice and the sex was good.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

We've been disappointed when people have turned up not having made an effort. We always try to look smart and if appropriate sexy. It says a lot when a woman turns up with a sweatshirt and jeans and put no effort in, would she put effort into taking things further.... We think probably not.

"We've been disappointed when people have turned up not having made an effort. We always try to look smart and if appropriate sexy. It says a lot when a woman turns up with a sweatshirt and jeans and put no effort in, would she put effort into taking things further.... We think probably not. "

i like a woman to smell nice, look clean. some women are lucky enough to look good even wearing a sweatshirt and jeans though.

I really only wear jeans, ever. Except at a function where formal is requested.

I have nice dark ones, faded blues, slightly worn round the heels and my favourite washedathousandtimesandrippedtoshredstraightoutta1987 ones and many more.

Though I'm happy to dress up with a shirt and sometimes a waistcoat and boots or black patent shoes. Stopped wearing aftershave at 18 as I apparently have a manly natural smell apparently?

Dunno what that's supposed to mean but it's saved me a fortune over the years

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I always dress nicely to meet people even if its for a drink first, and of course with nice undies just in case. I don't think people dress up like they did when I was younger, the weekends were for your glad rags and not your jeans or tracksuit bottoms

Always turn up smart casual combats jeans flip flops and smellin nice and commando of course

Leggings can be very Hot though well indoors, much prefer a skirt and blouse though "

It depends on the look they were going for really, shiny leggings with boots and abit of a Domme look would be very enticing

Unless am out its smart shirt

"There goes my plan for popper trackies to remove in one swipe "

I don't think so... "

I turned up to a guy's flat and well, unmade bed and trackie bottoms

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"For a meet I wear a beautifully tailored suit, a crisp white shirt, a silk tie, shiny classic brogue shoes, freshly showered and shaved, and smelling faintly of cologne........

Why would I turn up in anything less?

Gentleman Jack xxx"

Well from the replies I've seen from the gents I've had a rethink. No more sexy basque and stockings. Oh no no no no no

Pjs all the way with matching bunny face slippers. Comfort is the new name of the game. Watch out for my veri's

"Well from the replies I've seen from the gents I've had a rethink. No more sexy basque and stockings. Oh no no no no no

Pjs all the way with matching bunny face slippers. Comfort is the new name of the game. Watch out for my veri's "

Onesie all the way

My Shiny Blue Tracksuit with the Orange flashes has never failed in 15 years so i'm not changing now

Dig out the classic shell suit

"Dig out the classic shell suit"

I'm a Fashion icon me

Jeans and a shirt or nice t-shirt on a guy is good with me. A guy I met recently, first social meet, he apologised as he was going to be in his work stuff, was smart looking. I dress up for a meet, but often wonder if you have a second meet, do you need to dress up again or would jeans or trousers and a nice top be acceptable?

"Jeans and a shirt or nice t-shirt on a guy is good with me. A guy I met recently, first social meet, he apologised as he was going to be in his work stuff, was smart looking. I dress up for a meet, but often wonder if you have a second meet, do you need to dress up again or would jeans or trousers and a nice top be acceptable? "

A second meet just after the first one! Waw, my second meet could be weeks after lol

By *awty bi coupleCouple  over a year ago

Wet Walsall

"Must say I don't get too dressed up for a meet but my scruffiest is jeans & a jumper.....

Wouldn't dream of wearing joggers"

Same here. I don't get too dressed up coz it's not staying on all that long anyway

"I would wear what I was comfortable in.

And while I personally wouldn't wear a tracksuit, if someone didn't like my clothes it wouldn't bother me - I certainly wouldn't dress to meet someone else's expectations in the hope of getting a shag."

but a nice kilt certainly won't do any harm in getting a shag.

"I would wear what I was comfortable in.

And while I personally wouldn't wear a tracksuit, if someone didn't like my clothes it wouldn't bother me - I certainly wouldn't dress to meet someone else's expectations in the hope of getting a shag.

but a nice kilt certainly won't do any harm in getting a shag. "

Could never wear it other than to a club, christ it's scary enough in the station wearing it on the way to London never mind to a local pub!

But yeah it doesn't do any harm in getting attention...

I must admit I have a thing about a man in jeans. Button fly, faded, fitted ..........hhmmm x

Sorry, you were saying???

"Jeans and a shirt or nice t-shirt on a guy is good with me. A guy I met recently, first social meet, he apologised as he was going to be in his work stuff, was smart looking. I dress up for a meet, but often wonder if you have a second meet, do you need to dress up again or would jeans or trousers and a nice top be acceptable?

A second meet just after the first one! Waw, my second meet could be weeks after lol "

I said if I get a second meet and mine don't follow straight away, if at all

» Add a new message to this topic