FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > female work mate

female work mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I work in a warehouse mainly full of lads and don't see many females in our place but to my surprise wen I went into work last night I got a female to train up. She was giving it all the flirty looks, shy giggles etc and all I could think about was fucking her senseless all shift. How do I 'test the water' so to speak to see if she's interested without a sexual harrasment claim? HELP! Haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've worked in an all male environment for 20 years, don't go there, causes all sorts of problems talking from experience!

"I've worked in an all male environment for 20 years, don't go there, causes all sorts of problems talking from experience!"
thanks for the heads up. Gotta try and think of other things till I stop training her up. But knowing my luck she will be my permanent work buddy haha

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Just ask her for a drink or say its nice to see her face as theres not enough women working there. Dont say anything sexual. If you can feel the vibes maybe she can too. Slowly slowly catchy monkey

Don't go there

Mixed reviews all round. Mite just pull a few sickies so someone else has to train her

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

It will end in years.

Easy tiger... Don't go there mate!

Hitting on a new employee while training her. What part of that scenario can end well?

Think its best that I just keep it casual and work related. Good job there's no works nights out coming up anytime soon I guess

Tell her u would love to cum on her tits n does she do anal ,u will have the best sex at work ??

Sexual harassment if not careful as its her first day she maybe nervous and you maybe misreading the whole thing.

As for asking her out forget it for now.

"Tell her u would love to cum on her tits n does she do anal ,u will have the best sex at work ?? "
I'll end up without a job to go back to if it all went pear shaped lol. Probly not worth the risk no matter how attractive I find her

"I work in a warehouse mainly full of lads and don't see many females in our place but to my surprise wen I went into work last night I got a female to train up. She was giving it all the flirty looks, shy giggles etc and all I could think about was fucking her senseless all shift. How do I 'test the water' so to speak to see if she's interested without a sexual harrasment claim? HELP! Haha "

Tell her you are interested that's if you are and leave it at that I wouldn't go further and in reality is it worth the fall out if she gets the hump?

"I work in a warehouse mainly full of lads and don't see many females in our place but to my surprise wen I went into work last night I got a female to train up. She was giving it all the flirty looks, shy giggles etc and all I could think about was fucking her senseless all shift. How do I 'test the water' so to speak to see if she's interested without a sexual harrasment claim? HELP! Haha "

I had secret hot sex with a girl from work. Ended up me leaving a job I love partly because of her. Sex was amazing but definitely not worth my job. Don't mix your cock with work if you must relieve yourself in the toilet with her employee picture.

» Add a new message to this topic