FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cheating

Cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am aware of a married couple on here where the female has strayed from the boundaries ( written most probably by the husband)set on their profile ie no single men, soft swing only. Whilst I do not judge I find this very sad indeed, that something that was started together is clearly not enough for one party, I appreciate this does happen on sites like these but IMHO this is cheating in it lowest form and a greater danger of being found out as swingers meet other swingers & people talk. If you can discuss & join a swinging site together surely you can discuss wants, desires, fantasies etc etc etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm hugely impressed by married couples that swing and find it sad they are not able to discuss matters.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe, like a lot of people, they have not updated the profile

I also know a couple on here where the wife does not know that he has a single male profile and meets women including attending a local swingers club without her knowledge, hence I decided not to meet him

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Maybe, like a lot of people, they have not updated the profile"

Sadly not the case

I don't really worry about what other people do,im living my life by my own standards,Im not living anyone elses, I don't know what goes in in their relationships.....nor do you

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I am aware of a married couple on here where the female has strayed from the boundaries ( written most probably by the husband)set on their profile ie no single men, soft swing only. Whilst I do not judge I find this very sad indeed, that something that was started together is clearly not enough for one party, I appreciate this does happen on sites like these but IMHO this is cheating in it lowest form and a greater danger of being found out as swingers meet other swingers & people talk. If you can discuss & join a swinging site together surely you can discuss wants, desires, fantasies etc etc etc "

Hmmm, you think the profile was probably written by the husband but find it sad that "they" can't discuss what they want?

"I don't really worry about what other people do,im living my life by my own standards,Im not living anyone elses, I don't know what goes in in their relationships.....nor do you"

The amount of judgemental folk beats me i know couples where both have single profiles the other is not aware of end of day its none of my business. As with anyone else on fab what others do is no one elses business.

[Removed by poster at 20/01/14 17:49:06]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I also know a couple on here where the wife does not know that he has a single male profile and meets women including attending a local swingers club without her knowledge, hence I decided not to meet him"

and that's your prerogative.

"I don't really worry about what other people do,im living my life by my own standards,Im not living anyone elses, I don't know what goes in in their relationships.....nor do you"

I totally agree. Many people are on here for their own reasons, reasons which are none of my business and therefore I never judge. If I don't like a particular profile for whatever reason then I just move on to the next. As long as no site rules are broken, people are free to run their profile as they wish.

I live my own life and thats busy enough ket alone being nosey in others.

what others do not my business, its their choice, decision and their life not mine.

I know I gi to sleep at night with no guilty conscious

"I don't really worry about what other people do,im living my life by my own standards,Im not living anyone elses, I don't know what goes in in their relationships.....nor do you

I totally agree. Many people are on here for their own reasons, reasons which are none of my business and therefore I never judge. If I don't like a particular profile for whatever reason then I just move on to the next. As long as no site rules are broken, people are free to run their profile as they wish."

this

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm hugely impressed by married couples that swing and find it sad they are not able to discuss matters. "

you'd be amazed at how many don't after the initial discussion is over (if indeed in some cases it ever took place). It has been our experience that there are a few couples where no honest discussion has ever taken place and one party is just tagging along hoping that they can think of a way out without actually saying as much...that is very sad indeed

"I don't really worry about what other people do,im living my life by my own standards,Im not living anyone elses, I don't know what goes in in their relationships.....nor do you

I totally agree. Many people are on here for their own reasons, reasons which are none of my business and therefore I never judge. If I don't like a particular profile for whatever reason then I just move on to the next. As long as no site rules are broken, people are free to run their profile as they wish.

this"

Couldn't say it better people many of people on lecture you about ur personal life when in fact it has nothing to do with them

Forum Mod

East Sussex

this

Couldn't say it better people many of people on lecture you about ur personal life when in fact it has nothing to do with them"

If someone posts a question relating to "their" personal life asking what they should do about a certain aspect of it I feel that I can comment but on soemthing like this where a third person is involved I don't think it's a good idea.

Why are people so bothered by what others do? It's beyond me.

this

Couldn't say it better people many of people on lecture you about ur personal life when in fact it has nothing to do with them"

That's not strictly true. People deserve to make informed decisions re cheating spouses. IE they need this personal info to make the decision.

By *oulmaanMan  over a year ago

halifax

well said .... exactly it's not anyone elses business..

It only becomes my business when a married or attached man has lied to me and I get caught in the middle!

"It only becomes my business when a married or attached man has lied to me and I get caught in the middle! "

Thats where selection criteria helps

"It only becomes my business when a married or attached man has lied to me and I get caught in the middle!

Thats where selection criteria helps "

oh it was a lesson learnt I can tell you! I was new and foolish and more trusting back then

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"The amount of judgemental folk beats me i know couples where both have single profiles the other is not aware of end of day its none of my business. As with anyone else on fab what others do is no one elses business."

» Add a new message to this topic