FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How long is too long?

How long is too long?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I appreciate that people don't particularly like a one-liner when receiving a message, just as much as they don't like a blatant copy & paste job. I like to take the time to create an original message each time, but is there a time when it becomes TOO long?

I don't mind writing a lot, it just seems like a bit of a kick in the teeth if it gets deleted, which I know can't be helped with the amount of messages ladies/couples receive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I appreciate that people don't particularly like a one-liner when receiving a message, just as much as they don't like a blatant copy & paste job. I like to take the time to create an original message each time, but is there a time when it becomes TOO long?

I don't mind writing a lot, it just seems like a bit of a kick in the teeth if it gets deleted, which I know can't be helped with the amount of messages ladies/couples receive."

I can manage about a paragraph before my mind tires. If it's amusing I can keep reading

Try not to make them too long, it gets a bit boring, anyway it's good to keep some back in case you get a meet with them. Love the pics of your scruffy hair, and you have a really lovely cheeky smile too. Can I just say that your profile is a bit long too. You seem lie a nice guy, good luck xx

"

I can manage about a paragraph before my mind tires. If it's amusing I can keep reading "

Fair enough, I always find that my introductory messages miss out on the comedy, which is weird because I think I can be quite funny when I want to be...

"Try not to make them too long, it gets a bit boring, anyway it's good to keep some back in case you get a meet with them. Love the pics of your scruffy hair, and you have a really lovely cheeky smile too. Can I just say that your profile is a bit long too. You seem lie a nice guy, good luck xx "

Thanks! However I've had my hair cut a few days ago, so my longer hair is no more. Had to look a little more professional. The smile still remains, though. As for the length, I know it's a little long, I just don't ever know what to edit out!

"

I can manage about a paragraph before my mind tires. If it's amusing I can keep reading

Fair enough, I always find that my introductory messages miss out on the comedy, which is weird because I think I can be quite funny when I want to be..."

I appreciate a sense of humour but not schoolboy jokes

"Try not to make them too long, it gets a bit boring, anyway it's good to keep some back in case you get a meet with them. Love the pics of your scruffy hair, and you have a really lovely cheeky smile too. Can I just say that your profile is a bit long too. You seem lie a nice guy, good luck xx

Thanks! However I've had my hair cut a few days ago, so my longer hair is no more. Had to look a little more professional. The smile still remains, though. As for the length, I know it's a little long, I just don't ever know what to edit out!"

Aww such a shame about the hair, i think a lot of women would like to have ruffled it for you..xx

"Aww such a shame about the hair, i think a lot of women would like to have ruffled it for you..xx "

Don't worry; knowing me, it'll be back to it's normal, ruffable, pullable length it once was in no time.

"Try not to make them too long, it gets a bit boring, anyway it's good to keep some back in case you get a meet with them. Love the pics of your scruffy hair, and you have a really lovely cheeky smile too. Can I just say that your profile is a bit long too. You seem lie a nice guy, good luck xx

Thanks! However I've had my hair cut a few days ago, so my longer hair is no more. Had to look a little more professional. The smile still remains, though. As for the length, I know it's a little long, I just don't ever know what to edit out!Aww such a shame about the hair, i think a lot of women would like to have ruffled it for you..xx "

We can thank Harry Styles for that.

» Add a new message to this topic