FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Your reasons for swinging/meets

Your reasons for swinging/meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are numerous reasons for me the sex of course the more you do it the better it will get, But i find different accents on women sexy, Am also a bit of a voyeur i would like to watch people having sex and talking dirty, When i walk past a woman/couple i can't help thinking what there sex life is like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are numerous reasons for me the sex of course the more you do it the better it will get, But i find different accents on women sexy, Am also a bit of a voyeur i would like to watch people having sex and talking dirty, When i walk past a woman/couple i can't help thinking what there sex life is like"

^This

I'm not looking for wham bam thank you ma'am - if i wanted that, i can go on a night out.

..i prefer meeting those i can get along with, meet regularly and explore. The added bonus being - we all love a bit of kinky fuckery.

I love the honesty of fab x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wouldn't meet anyone i didn't get along with, but nsa sex with regular people and learning what makes them/me tick is what am looking for

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I love the honesty of fab x"

That made me

I do it for the variety, the thrill of discovery, pushing my limits, the lustful passion of feeling new skin, the surprise and because I am very horny...

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I'm not looking for wham bam thank you ma'am - if i wanted that, i can go on a night out.

..i prefer meeting those i can get along with, meet regularly and explore. The added bonus being - we all love a bit of kinky fuckery.

"

mostly this

"I'm not looking for wham bam thank you ma'am - if i wanted that, i can go on a night out.

mostly this "

this although I don't think I'm into kinky fuckery though

Why swinging, I think its the honest, naked, passionate fun of going that bit further with friends.

I'm not into fuck and forget, for me swinging is about finding friends who love to get physically and mentally close. The giving is more.

I'm a widow and not.looking for a partner but also not inti going onto pubs etc and having one night stands.I prefer to get to know someone a little first then hopefully it will lead to great sex...... Worked so far ( with only a few hiccups )..

I joined because a have a bag of condoms, about to reach their use by date, and I just hate waste, help me out guys, message me

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I joined because a have a bag of condoms, about to reach their use by date, and I just hate waste, help me out guys, message me "

Trawl the 'dredging' thread, use 'em and post 'em....

Because I like sticking my tail into other women as well as my missus.

"I love the honesty of fab x"

is that because everyone on here is so genuine? So glad there are no fake profiles. Phew!

I often ask myself why I'm on here. I have regular men I've been seeing for years. I suppose each one has something missing for me and I'm hoping to get the whole package here with one man. If I could take the best parts of each one I would have the near perfect man for sex. I will keep looking

» Add a new message to this topic