FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > pic stealers

pic stealers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nothing worse than a pic stealer who uses someone elses pics as there own. Its beyond me why they do it :s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

They'd have to choose wisely though! Mine couldn't be stolen due to tattoo's, I think they would be found out soon enough!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've had pics stolen. Unfortunately they are easily cropped, but I report them when I see it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nothing worse than a pic stealer who uses someone elses pics as there own. Its beyond me why they do it :s "

same reasons people cheat in exams,

as for pic stealers, they have no intention of meeting, just to have a wank and fantasy fuck, anything you put on the net is fair game, and not illegal, a bit pointless if you do want meets.

chat room cams can also be recorded easily and put on other sites,

Its pathetic really. Its got someone elses profile name at the bottom of the pic. Some sad people about

I google image my pics once every few weeks and normally find one or two profiles set up elsewhere. However within a week of setting up my profile on here, someone stole my pics and made them black and white and set up a new profile! How dumb can you get? What i don't get is, they obviously can't meet people coz they're not the person in the pics, so do they do it for the chat?

"I google image my pics once every few weeks and normally find one or two profiles set up elsewhere. However within a week of setting up my profile on here, someone stole my pics and made them black and white and set up a new profile! How dumb can you get? What i don't get is, they obviously can't meet people coz they're not the person in the pics, so do they do it for the chat?"
safe sex...

I really don't know why the do it. I mean I'm not the best looking or VWE but I'm me and all the pics I have are of me and nobody else just incase I do get a meet

would hate anyone to Steal my photos as i am Proud of them

"Its pathetic really. Its got someone elses profile name at the bottom of the pic. Some sad people about"

I agree, probably munters that daren't put a pic on. Either that or they'd crack a mirror if they looked into it

Yep probly some loner sitting at home in there parents house collecting pics so they can have naughty chats nd wank themselves silly

"would hate anyone to Steal my photos as i am Proud of them "
you shud be proud of them aswell. There amazing

"would hate anyone to Steal my photos as i am Proud of them you shud be proud of them aswell. There amazing "

ah thanks

"would hate anyone to Steal my photos as i am Proud of them you shud be proud of them aswell. There amazing

ah thanks "

your more than welcome

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I google image my pics once every few weeks and normally find one or two profiles set up elsewhere. However within a week of setting up my profile on here, someone stole my pics and made them black and white and set up a new profile! How dumb can you get? What i don't get is, they obviously can't meet people coz they're not the person in the pics, so do they do it for the chat?"

Some of them try.

When I first joined I met three men using fake pics, two of them on the same day!

"I google image my pics once every few weeks and normally find one or two profiles set up elsewhere. However within a week of setting up my profile on here, someone stole my pics and made them black and white and set up a new profile! How dumb can you get? What i don't get is, they obviously can't meet people coz they're not the person in the pics, so do they do it for the chat?

Some of them try.

When I first joined I met three men using fake pics, two of them on the same day! "

This is why i won't meet anyone i haven't seen on cam. The amount of fakers on sites is ridiculous!

"I google image my pics once every few weeks and normally find one or two profiles set up elsewhere. However within a week of setting up my profile on here, someone stole my pics and made them black and white and set up a new profile! How dumb can you get? What i don't get is, they obviously can't meet people coz they're not the person in the pics, so do they do it for the chat?

Some of them try.

When I first joined I met three men using fake pics, two of them on the same day!

This is why i won't meet anyone i haven't seen on cam. The amount of fakers on sites is ridiculous!"

But why do they do it, then actually turn up for a meet on the strength of them?

Unless they actually look better than the pics they're going to get told to "fuck off" in no uncertain terms!

XXXX

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

How do you use google to track your pics I would like to try that. Keep an eye on ours definitely don't want some losers nicking and using ours

"How do you use google to track your pics I would like to try that. Keep an eye on ours definitely don't want some losers nicking and using ours "

go to google images you can paste your pic into the search bar...it will bring up all the sites using that pic

Hi kitty , we were gonna send a message but says we can't?v anyway, we were gonna ask how do u google ur own pics?? Thanks xx

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Thanks I'll have a look next time on the laptop.

"would hate anyone to Steal my photos as i am Proud of them "

And after having a quick perve at em, Damn right you should be proud!

You're welcome

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Bridgnorth

Can't see anyone stealing mine lol

"They'd have to choose wisely though! Mine couldn't be stolen due to tattoo's, I think they would be found out soon enough! "

haha though Mr Peacocks a little pissed you used his display pick without asking

You're welcome to mine.

Someone stole a few of mine, when I messaged her to call her a cheeky cow she blocked me

I found someone with a user name very similar to mine with my entire old profile text on it.. she has her own pictures but i found it funny..

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Bridgnorth

"You're welcome to mine."

They're very nice - why don't you add more to make it worthwhile x

» Add a new message to this topic