FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotel fun

Hotel fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wondering if while staying in a hotel anyone has had their wife answer the door to rom service wearing something revealing or inviting the guy into room and wife being barely dressed, if you have would love to know how it went and what happened as it is a fantasy my wife is thinking about, thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

we have not done it but we can see the appeal in it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wondering if while staying in a hotel anyone has had their wife answer the door to rom service wearing something revealing or inviting the guy into room and wife being barely dressed, if you have would love to know how it went and what happened as it is a fantasy my wife is thinking about, thanks"

After meeting a guy in a hotel in Brum, She kissed him goodbye outside our room whilst completely naked.

That was a bit thrilling for us both but was also crapping it a bit in case anyone came out of their room and made a fuss. She wasn't bothered at all though

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I'm Night Manager for the hotel I work for. Invariably, I work solo at night.

Two weeks ago, I delivered a food order to a room. The lady opened the door; she was stark naked. In this business, you see everything, and I just placed the tray down, got them to sign for the order and left them.

Ten minutes later the same room rang down to say there was a problem with Loo. I went up to their room; she opened the door again, totally naked, and her partner was sporting a large erection!

I fixed the Loo problem in a minute or two, and emerged from the bathroom to see her being fucked from behind; she beckoned me over, unzipped me and treated me to a BJ. Wonderful.

I've had other ladies hit on me too in my hotel career, especially at Night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh I could write a story about my first threesome in a hotel. The short version is that whilst we were waiting for our food M and I were fucking on the four poster bed. I was totally past the point of decorum due to the amount of champagne we had d*unk. F answered the door when our food arrived. All I could hear was her apologising for our behaviour and telling us off.

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

Ruth had a meet at a hotel and Glenn was in a room down the other end of the corridor.

After Ruth had finished she walked the length of the corridor to Glenn's room wearing nothing but a mac and plastered in cum.

» Add a new message to this topic