FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sexy, mature men

sexy, mature men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where are you? I have been looking for a hot, rugged mature man to be our third. Toby is 6ft 5 and works out, I want a man who is equally as hot. I love a rugged look, if you resemble Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler or Eric Bana then let me pleasure you! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Where are you? I have been looking for a hot, rugged mature man to be our third. Toby is 6ft 5 and works out, I want a man who is equally as hot. I love a rugged look, if you resemble Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler or Eric Bana then let me pleasure you! X "
Well if you meet any of them 3 see if you can get me kylie .carol voderman . And nicole whatshername

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Where are you? I have been looking for a hot, rugged mature man to be our third. Toby is 6ft 5 and works out, I want a man who is equally as hot. I love a rugged look, if you resemble Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler or Eric Bana then let me pleasure you! X Well if you meet any of them 3 see if you can get me kylie .carol voderman . And nicole whatshername "

touche lol

"Where are you? I have been looking for a hot, rugged mature man to be our third. Toby is 6ft 5 and works out, I want a man who is equally as hot. I love a rugged look, if you resemble Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler or Eric Bana then let me pleasure you! X Well if you meet any of them 3 see if you can get me kylie .carol voderman . And nicole whatshername "

Nice selection, will see what I can do. X

They all seem to be happily married

My name is Kylie haha x

i thought there were lots of men on here who look like that, maybe not as tall though.

they message me sometimes only they arent my type at all.

i prefer a smoothy.

" i thought there were lots of men on here who look like that, maybe not as tall though.

i prefer a smoothy. "

I love a hairy chest, yum. X

" i thought there were lots of men on here who look like that, maybe not as tall though.

i prefer a smoothy.

I love a hairy chest, yum. X "

Shame you can't advance search based on those things! Think that would be a great feature.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

i prefer a smoothy.

I love a hairy chest, yum. X "

That's what I like to hear

"Where are you? I have been looking for a hot, rugged mature man to be our third. Toby is 6ft 5 and works out, I want a man who is equally as hot. I love a rugged look, if you resemble Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler or Eric Bana then let me pleasure you! X "

If you find some like that, after you've given them pleasure, send them my way if they like single ladies. Oh and around six foot is fine .

"Where are you? I have been looking for a hot, rugged mature man to be our third. Toby is 6ft 5 and works out, I want a man who is equally as hot. I love a rugged look, if you resemble Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler or Eric Bana then let me pleasure you! X

If you find some like that, after you've given them pleasure, send them my way if they like single ladies. Oh and around six foot is fine ."

Or we could meet and have a distinguished gentleman shag fest!

"Where are you? I have been looking for a hot, rugged mature man to be our third. Toby is 6ft 5 and works out, I want a man who is equally as hot. I love a rugged look, if you resemble Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler or Eric Bana then let me pleasure you! X

If you find some like that, after you've given them pleasure, send them my way if they like single ladies. Oh and around six foot is fine .

Or we could meet and have a distinguished gentleman shag fest!"

You are a greedy mare, I like it

Some of us are single and about but most women seem to have a cut off age of around 45.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I think if any woman finds hugh or Gerald on here the odds of them advertising it is pretty still!

More likely would be a kidnapping and chaining of them in the ladies bedroom with no fab access!

[Removed by poster at 19/01/14 15:39:57]

Older and not as hunky as Gerard but have the same accent

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

With sexy guys like Tosh around who needs Gerard Butler

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

erm .. hellooo . waving ... jumping up and down ... in a mature way x

A need to move south am missing out big time

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

see .. checked your profile ... i am too mature for you grr . goes away mumbling about age limit stuff

By *himanMan  over a year ago

chichester

here i am

If he has a twin or slighter older brother. Refer him to my profile xx

"Where are you? I have been looking for a hot, rugged mature man to be our third. Toby is 6ft 5 and works out, I want a man who is equally as hot. I love a rugged look, if you resemble Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler or Eric Bana then let me pleasure you! X Well if you meet any of them 3 see if you can get me kylie .carol voderman . And nicole whatshername

With sexy guys like Tosh around who needs Gerard Butler "

That does seem true, lovely hairy chest

Over here *waves*

Over here *waves* "

Over there indeed! *blows a kiss*

"Where are you? I have been looking for a hot, rugged mature man to be our third. Toby is 6ft 5 and works out, I want a man who is equally as hot. I love a rugged look, if you resemble Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler or Eric Bana then let me pleasure you! X Well if you meet any of them 3 see if you can get me kylie .carol voderman . And nicole whatshername

With sexy guys like Tosh around who needs Gerard Butler "

» Add a new message to this topic