FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Traveling

Traveling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, I own a car obviously and I don't mind driving to a meet no matter how far away it is , but why is it that some women don't want to meet because if the distance between us.

I find it no problem driving for a couple hours to have a laugh a drink and fun after but what is a woman's view on not meeting guys that live miles away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey, I own a car obviously and I don't mind driving to a meet no matter how far away it is , but why is it that some women don't want to meet because if the distance between us.

I find it no problem driving for a couple hours to have a laugh a drink and fun after but what is a woman's view on not meeting guys that live miles away "

simples, more than 10 minutes away, the meet becomes pressure, ie there are 50 people available within 10 minutes of most of us, if someone travels further, they will be expecting a very good experience, so puts pressure on expectations

Many will worry that with you doing a 4 hour round trip that if you don't 'click' when you meet, that there will be some expectation due to the travel and that saying 'no thanks' will be difficult.

As many people like a social prior to fun - 4 hours is a long round trip for a drink/chat.

But like everything on here - people have their own preferences.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

we personally prefer meets not overly far away aw we like to have repeat meets where we travel to others as well as them come to us, also there is a fear if aa single male is "a long way away" is he actually "a single" lol

" simples, more than 10 minutes away, the meet becomes pressure, ie there are 50 people available within 10 minutes of most of us, if someone travels further, they will be expecting a very good experience, so puts pressure on expectations

"

around my area there are not to many single fem or genuine couples that want to meet so I tend to have to go further a field, it does make meeting a lot harder :/

" simples, more than 10 minutes away, the meet becomes pressure, ie there are 50 people available within 10 minutes of most of us, if someone travels further, they will be expecting a very good experience, so puts pressure on expectations

around my area there are not to many single fem or genuine couples that want to meet so I tend to have to go further a field, it does make meeting a lot harder :/"

Not knowing 'blank' very well it would be hard to gauge that!

"we personally prefer meets not overly far away aw we like to have repeat meets where we travel to others as well as them come to us, also there is a fear if aa single male is "a long way away" is he actually "a single" lol "

very good point, but unlike some people if I was to travel a long distance for a meet, after the meet I would usually have a nosey around the town or city and see what it is actually like.

I'm from Ireland originally so I do like to travel around England and see the sites lol

" Not knowing 'blank' very well it would be hard to gauge that! "

your have never been to blank :P wonderful place it is ...

it always comes up how many miles away the person is anyway, and I do like to keep my profile as private as I can with out blocking it from the public

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

around my area there are not to many

single fem or genuine couples that want

to meet so I tend to have to go further a

field, it does make meeting a lot harder

:/"

If you put the name of your nearest town or city, you might get more people contacting you rather than chancing a couple seeing 'blank' and thinking 'WTF?' and moving on....a lost opportunity.

"If you put the name of your nearest town or city, you might get more people contacting you rather than chancing a couple seeing 'blank' and thinking 'WTF?' and moving on....a lost opportunity."

yea I was thinking that myself to just changed it but thanks

" Not knowing 'blank' very well it would be hard to gauge that!

your have never been to blank :P wonderful place it is ...

it always comes up how many miles away the person is anyway, and I do like to keep my profile as private as I can with out blocking it from the public"

North Yorkshire is enough! Better than blank

Mine is non location specific - purely because i spend time all over. But better to give people a clue!

I do not like inviting strangers back to my home, and prefer hotel meets instead.

Although I can travel, and had done so in the past, nowadays I prefer to use the budget hotel close to me instead.

This way, I can pop back home to tend to the pets, before returning to the hotel for more fun if that is on the card.

The gent is welcomed to stay in the room for the night, however, I am likely to head home and sleep in my own bed instead.

;-)

» Add a new message to this topic