FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > being nervous when meeting

being nervous when meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a meet last night and was so nervous any tips on how to over come being really nervous they where a really sexy couple just I was so nervous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Had a meet last night and was so nervous any tips on how to over come being really nervous they where a really sexy couple just I was so nervous "

most people are a little nervous, just relax and go with the flow and your nerves will soon subside, above all dont rely on alcohol to relax you, chances are it will turn you into a pain in the ass lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a wank over their pics just before you meet. You associate that happy feeling when you see them

!

Works for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Had a meet last night and was so nervous any tips on how to over come being really nervous they where a really sexy couple just I was so nervous "

Three 'nervous' in one sentence?

Sounds like you were! Were you meeting socially first or just diving straight in? A chance to just chat and relax before fun - a quick drink before fun (doesn't need to be alcoholic) often helps settle nerves, and breaks the ice.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I used to be really nervous too but insisting on social meets first changed that, it took the pressure off. I feel excited rather than nervous

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The same hormones create nervousness and excitement, sometimes it is hard to discriminate which feeling we are experiencing. Some nervousness is to be expected, as is excitement. Learning to relax is a skill, like any other behaviour. The more you do it, the easier it is. Slow deep breathing is one of the easiest ways to calm your nerves. As is managing your thoughts, so you are not obsessing etc. Get some stress hormones out of your system too - exercise is also great. Whether a walk,run,cycle or gym, it doesnt matter, it melts it away. Also, get to know your partners first, so that they are less like strangers. Chat, meet socially, whatever works for you all. I always speak on the phone first, so we all get a feel for each other. If you all have an agreed plan, it is also helpful. Believe in yourself and have a backup plan, should it not work - whether chat with friends, a film, whatever. And keep practising the relaxation. Eventually like all skills, it becomes a habit and unconscious. Good luck in your next meets.

» Add a new message to this topic