FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > any nice females or FF or MF that will take my swinging virginity?

any nice females or FF or MF that will take my swinging virginity?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyyid69 OP   Man  over a year ago

croydon

I am totally new to this scene but 100% geniune. No-one seems interested so far and its very disheartening. I am hoping someone om here will give me a chance. Thankyou xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angerpointCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Nice pics and profile, pity your so far away. xx

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I am totally new to this scene but 100% geniune. No-one seems interested so far and its very disheartening. I am hoping someone om here will give me a chance. Thankyou xxx"

You've only been on here 3 weeks don't get disheartened yet! Can take a long time to get the first meet under your belt. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, nice single guy profile. You've only been here a very short while, give it time.

Also, is it me, but to keep stating 'clean' always makes me laugh, as if we want filthy scumbags !!

mate it took me ages to get my 1st couple meet but when I finally met a couple they were so nice and genuine. its a shame there not on the site anymore and I lost my phone which had there number on it so was the last time I got to see them :/

By *aughtyyid69 OP   Man  over a year ago

croydon

Thats a shame. I will keep on trying!!

You've only been on 3 week's. We're you expecting a shag straight away or women to be clamouring at your feet? It can take months to get a veri, no one has suggested this yet but go to a social and get a veri that way, get yourself known

Lol x clean man seeks clean woman - bless ! ( Im the same tho -clean freak ! ) Im sure you will get started soon

Go to a club

They also have showers, take your own soap and get dirty while getting clean!

By *reddy96Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

took me 6 months for 1st meet but by god she was dam worth the wait. my main prob is am a trucker and not many like them

"took me 6 months for 1st meet but by god she was dam worth the wait. my main prob is am a trucker and not many like them "

Are you asking them to have sex in your truck?

I don't want to be the guy with the depressing outlook here but I just wanna give you a possible reality with regards to the site. I've been on here just over a year or so now. I'm yet to even give my number out to a woman on here yet alone get a meet. I'm not saying give up but being completely honest, I would say just think of actually getting a meet as a bonus because it is VERY hard. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic