FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > honest

honest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owboy boots OP   Man  over a year ago

whitchurch , Shropshire

do you think been honest in here is the best policy i do but feel as i greatly reduced my chances of a meet by been honest with my age and married ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I feel the same with my age,because alot of peoples upper age limit is 50. Even though I get told all the time I dont act my age

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lying about your age is not a biggie I guess, as long as you don't look and seem a different age to what you put on your profile - it's just a number, otherwise.

But lying about being married - daft if you ask me. You'll then end up telling lies about living with a housemate, working crazy shifts, etc etc to cover the fact that you're married.

Just be honest - it's not an issue for some people, and the ones for whom it IS an issue have a right to choose not to meet you because of it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Lying about anything is wrong. Being deceitful just for a shag is a little sad.

OP I personally would welcome honesty as it allows me to make am informed decision about meeting you or not.

For some their feeling about not meeting married men are very strong. They believe that you cheating makes mockery of weddingvows etc and it iis not fair for you yo trick them into going against their principles by not yelling them you are married.

Yes it will affect your chances but that's your lot I'm afraid. It shouldn't be easy for married men or women to shag around.

I think honesty is important, and if I had a meet and later found out they were married I would be livid. I think it should be laid on the table up front. Some people might not want the risk of getting caught out etc

"Lying about anything is wrong. Being deceitful just for a shag is a little sad.

OP I personally would welcome honesty as it allows me to make am informed decision about meeting you or not.

For some their feeling about not

meeting married men are very strong.

They believe that you cheating makes

mockery of weddingvows etc and it iis

not fair for you yo trick them into going

against their principles by not yelling

them you are married.

Yes it will affect your chances but that's your lot I'm afraid. It shouldn't be easy for married men or women to shag around."

Honestly, if you're not happy in your marriage, why don't you get out? Then you can shag who you like.

"Lying about anything is wrong. Being deceitful just for a shag is a little sad.

For some their feeling about not meeting married men are very strong. They believe that you cheating makes mockery of weddingvows etc and it iis not fair for you yo trick them into going against their principles by not yelling them you are married.

Yes it will affect your chances but that's your lot I'm afraid. It shouldn't be easy for married men or women to shag around."

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Damit!!! Should have read the profile!! If your wife is on here and knows you swing and you have put a link to your profile fir people to check as you have done I can't see why it would dent your chances much.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"do you think been honest in here is the best policy i do but feel as i greatly reduced my chances of a meet by been honest with my age and married ?"

Yes I do feel that honesty is best. What has reduced your chances is first and foremost being a single male there is much more competition than there is for couples, your age and marital status will come into it too but just look at the number of threads from men in their twenties and thirties who struggle.and you'll see that your age isn't the biggest factor. You are further limited by being married lots of people will avoid you even though your wife and you are happy with the situation but I think lying about it would be hurtful to your wife, you would be denying she existed to improve your chances of sex with someone else.

a few men lie about not being married which is ok because its nobody elses buisness if they are only wanting nsa.

i dont think much of men who lie about their age, not if you can see they look older than they say they are.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"a few men lie about not being married which is ok because its nobody elses buisness if they are only wanting nsa.

i dont think much of men who lie about their age, not if you can see they look older than they say they are."

If its nobody elses business if they're married then their age is nobodies business either.

"a few men lie about not being married which is ok because its nobody elses buisness if they are only wanting nsa.

i dont think much of men who lie about their age, not if you can see they look older than they say they are.

If its nobody elses business if they're married then their age is nobodies business either. "

ok then maybe he should knock a couple of years off his age then, if he thinks it will help. like a lot of other people do, its not that important.

Like Evie - I've just read the profile!

Yes he's married - and has A COUPLES PROFILE WITH HIS WIFE!

Sorry about the capitals but seems most posters on the thread missed that part!

As for age? You cant do much about peoples preferences!!

The single people can lie just as much as the married ones !!! Just saying

Any lie isn't good is it - im honest about my age and id be pretty pissed if I met someone and they had lied about that

"Like Evie - I've just read the profile!

As for age? You cant do much about peoples preferences!!"

I didn't miss it but his question was were his chances reduced by being honest about being married. I agreed with Evie when she said people shouldn't lie about the fact.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

honesty is always best, the alternative is you get caught out lying lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Like Evie - I've just read the profile!

As for age? You cant do much about peoples preferences!!"

I read the profile too and advised with that in mind.

"do you think been honest in here is the best policy i do but feel as i greatly reduced my chances of a meet by been honest with my age and married ?"

There is no place for honesty on a sex site in cyber space, it is all about fantasy and self gratification, the people who do best, tell people what they want to hear!

Save honesty for someone you care about, love and who means something to you!

honesty all the way.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I can't see that swinging alone with your wife's permission will hinder you.

You can't do anything about your age. If you lied to get meets it would be obvious as soon as they met you and they'd leave. They would be annoyed and it would waste your time as well as theirs.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"do you think been honest in here is the best policy i do but feel as i greatly reduced my chances of a meet by been honest with my age and married ?

There is no place for honesty on a sex site in cyber space, it is all about fantasy and self gratification, the people who do best, tell people what they want to hear!

Save honesty for someone you care about, love and who means something to you! "

That is a way of looking at it...hmm got me thinking. I still like honesty though.

Do you think that some people are incapable of dishonesty in any form and vice versa?

By *owboy boots OP   Man  over a year ago

whitchurch , Shropshire

"Honestly, if you're not happy in your marriage, why don't you get out? Then you can shag who you like."

im in a happy marriage, we are trying a different twist to swinging by having single profiles.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Honestly, if you're not happy in your marriage, why don't you get out? Then you can shag who you like.

im in a happy marriage, we are trying a different twist to swinging by having single profiles."

so you aint lying if your partner knows ??

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am all for the lying angle to get my hole...

Just cant help myself, I just need to unload my jizz and lying is easier getting meets.

from me.

By *ambanCouple  over a year ago

kingswinford

[Removed by poster at 19/01/14 11:22:33]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Honestly, if you're not happy in your marriage, why don't you get out? Then you can shag who you like.

im in a happy marriage, we are trying a different twist to swinging by having single profiles.so you aint lying if your partner knows ??"

He means lying to people on fab by saying he isn't married in order to get round the bank some have on meeting married people.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I think honesty is the best policy, some like myself will not play with married or attached guys, just my personal preference where as others will, in this community no one should need to lie about anything as there are always people willing to meet others no matter what their status.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

im in a happy marriage, we are trying a different twist to swinging by having single profiles.so you aint lying if your partner knows ??"

Who is he lying to? His partner knows and is happy with it and we know. Is he supposed to take out an ad in the newspapers?

» Add a new message to this topic