FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I know you

I know you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol my sporting hobbies and the swinging world have collided yet again!!! Lol

Just had a text from a fellow swinger describing my instructor perfectly, curious to know what the conversation was to link him to me lol funny thing is something similar happened a few months back

My question is has anyone else found this and how did you deal with it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Just went 'ha..... Small world eh' then got on with my life

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I found it quite amusing lol then went ehh lol

By *adyH and GrissomCouple  over a year ago

Llantarnum

When I was playing as that elusive single Bi female ( before meeting the OH ) I was contacted by a couple where the female thought she might be Bi and arranged that we might play, I visited and turned out she was . I had a mate in work who knew about all my adventures, started telling her about the night and as various details about their house, occupation came out she went " Oh my God - he services my car and next time I go there I'm going to have to look them in the eye and think you've had them both " small world lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We invited her back to ours for a fmf...it was and continues to be awesome...

By *utzzCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

"When I was playing as that elusive single Bi female ( before meeting the OH ) I was contacted by a couple where the female thought she might be Bi and arranged that we might play, I visited and turned out she was . I had a mate in work who knew about all my adventures, started telling her about the night and as various details about their house, occupation came out she went " Oh my God - he services my car and next time I go there I'm going to have to look them in the eye and think you've had them both " small world lol "
at least you don't claim to be discreet in your profile

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Lol my sporting hobbies and the swinging world have collided yet again!!! Lol

Just had a text from a fellow swinger describing my instructor perfectly, curious to know what the conversation was to link him to me lol funny thing is something similar happened a few months back

My question is has anyone else found this and how did you deal with it??"

Its incredibly indiscreet of them in my opinion but doesn't surprise me. If it happens to us we block and refuse further contact.

I rarely see anybody that I know on here or the other way about. I moved to England from Ireland, and the swinging over there is slim to none, so luckily nobody really knows I am on here apart from a few close friends

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I found a couple on here that I had grown up with , so we met up for a drink and fabs became our secret. They even came to my dads 70th birthday party. Sadly the wife died a year ago but even now I would always keep my promise that I made to them.

I got message few months back stating my first name and where I'm from in glasgow asking if was me. I was panicking of who could have known was me by my pics then clicked was guy used be my fuck buddy phew lol

Yes we have. So blocked them. Changed our user name and pics. I still worry if he put us on hotlist and if can still see us. He is a nice guy thankfully but had made me cautious with face pics now.

X

» Add a new message to this topic