FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > got let down

got let down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellhung20 OP   Man  over a year ago

wimborne

Meet was canceled last minute tonight. And I'm very horny would any females or couples like to cam with me? Just asking!! Bit of a long shot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Meet was canceled last minute tonight. And I'm very horny would any females or couples like to cam with me? Just asking!! Bit of a long shot "

Ours did not turn up left us waiting in the pub

"Meet was canceled last minute tonight. And I'm very horny would any females or couples like to cam with me? Just asking!! Bit of a long shot

Ours did not turn up left us waiting in the pub "

So out of order

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Annoys the hell out of me, it's the ones that arrange then just go silent on the day that really get me

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

A phone call and manners costs nothing.

So rude, so self centred too. Probably good to find out early, but if they're worried why not just show up anyway. Perhaps they are worried about the abusive behaviour being a possibility, there is rather a lot of aggression up here at times.

I hope you were polite, but firm with your message to them. No need to drop to their standards.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

We had this from one couple many years ago. They contacted us, meet arranged, we turned up at pub they didn't.

Texted them and got a reply next day saying sorry but their kid was taken ill, could we meet the following weekend-yep exactly same thing happened.

That was when we first got into swinging and was our introduction to time wasters.

There are some people on here who enjoy arranging meets only not to turn up. That is how they get their kicks, knowing that they have wasted your time and possibly a lot of your cash if you have paid for hotels etc.

How many of these time wasters do you speak to or can with before meeting? I'm just trying to work out if they are men pretending to be women.

"Meet was canceled last minute tonight. And I'm very horny would any females or couples like to cam with me? Just asking!! Bit of a long shot

Ours did not turn up left us waiting in the pub

So out of order "

The worse bit was he was a single guy , sad loser

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

"How many of these time wasters do you speak to or can with before meeting? I'm just trying to work out if they are men pretending to be women."

In the case above the first meet for us was communicating with the hubby via pm's on here. The second meet was only agreed to after my wife spoke to 'his wife' on the phone. So it shows its not just down to blokes, for all we know this could have been a woman pretending to be a couple all the time.

» Add a new message to this topic