FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Last minute bottle crashing

Last minute bottle crashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we've been talking all week on skype and texting and then an hour ago he says he "Doesn't want to go out to meet me incase his girlfriend sees him". Why do guys bottle it? Why make the plan? Maybe i should make one of my rules MUST HAVE TESTICLES. Sigh.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

we feel for you as well,we have had the same done to us, thee is so many immature wankers that just love winding people up,and wasting there time xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Prob had to go and hold the shopping with hes gf

Don't know I'd have met you

I have more bottle than Barrs .......

"So we've been talking all week on skype and texting and then an hour ago he says he "Doesn't want to go out to meet me incase his girlfriend sees him". Why do guys bottle it? Why make the plan? Maybe i should make one of my rules MUST HAVE TESTICLES. Sigh."

I think for some the swingers lifestyle is just a fantasy. They would love to live it but at the end of the day just dont have the balls to go through with it.

Well at least i'm not alone! And because all my regular guys are off fighting in foreign climes right now i'm well pissed off! However i shall woosa it out and go out anyway. Not letting a waster ruin my evening.

firefsam, if you can make it to glasgow in the next 5 hours that would be great

Sorry to hear this ! Bloody annoying x thats why I like going to parties and clubs on my own as I rely on no one, I know im going and can look forward to it and getting ready ! X

"firefsam, if you can make it to glasgow in the next 5 hours that would be great"

Haha I'd also be called superman instead of fireman, but if I could I would

Damn annoying. I'm attached and still turn up for my meets.

By *iding SecretsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

And noone gives a damn that this guy isnt swinging and is infact cheating.....

at least he got some sense before he did something that he may have regretted

At least he told you before hand

"And noone gives a damn that this guy isnt swinging and is infact cheating.....

at least he got some sense before he did something that he may have regretted"

He doesn't have a girlfriend. He's just moved to the countrys last week and is living on base. He pent hours every evening to me on skype. He just pissed his panties and lost his bottle. If i thought for one minute he had a girlfriend i wouldn't have dealt with him. He's just got no balls, which is probably why he has no gilfriend...

"So we've been talking all week on skype and texting and then an hour ago he says he "Doesn't want to go out to meet me incase his girlfriend sees him". Why do guys bottle it? Why make the plan? Maybe i should make one of my rules MUST HAVE TESTICLES. Sigh."

I'm assuming you didn't know about the gf until this point? People change their mind or real life gets in the way...yes it's frustrating, but it's not the end of the world...and as had been said at least he let you know he was cancelling rather than just not showing up. Just move on to the next victim

And another rule (in my opinion): don't meet married/attached men!

"So we've been talking all week on skype and texting and then an hour ago he says he "Doesn't want to go out to meet me incase his girlfriend sees him". Why do guys bottle it? Why make the plan? Maybe i should make one of my rules MUST HAVE TESTICLES. Sigh.

And another rule (in my opinion): don't meet married/attached men! "

She wasn't

"So we've been talking all week on skype and texting and then an hour ago he says he "Doesn't want to go out to meet me incase his girlfriend sees him". Why do guys bottle it? Why make the plan? Maybe i should make one of my rules MUST HAVE TESTICLES. Sigh.

She wasn't "

Then why did it mention about having a gf in the first post??

She wasn't

Then why did it mention about having a gf in the first post?? "

He just told me today that he had a girlfriend as an excuse not to look like a pussy for cancelling. I NEVER get involved with people in relationships. Cheaters suck ass.

She wasn't

Then why did it mention about having a gf in the first post?? "

Read the thread

She wasn't

Read the thread"

I did....

She wasn't

He just told me today that he had a girlfriend as an excuse not to look like a pussy for cancelling. I NEVER get involved with people in relationships. Cheaters suck ass."

What a pussy!! I'd never meet an attached/married man just so he can get his dick wet, he'd be better off breaking up with the OH

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

has he cancelled, it is sad but better he cancel than not show up....

and guys can cancel without the testicle reference

good luck for a great night with your other plans

Can I be fireman sam instead? Postman pat, farmer barleymow.....anything you like....!

She wasn't

Read the thread

I did...."

Then try again, your completely missing the point

She wasn't

Read the thread

I did....

Then try again, your completely missing the point "

To be fair it wasn't made clear in the opening post that the gf line was possibly a lie

She wasn't

Read the thread

I did....

Then try again, your completely missing the point

To be fair it wasn't made clear in the opening post that the gf line was possibly a lie"

That's true but it was on 2 occasions afterwards

I ight add he wasn't even man enough to cancel himself. He told me about the girlfriend thing because he knew i wouldn't see an attatched guy then said "It's up to you". I think he expected me to say yes! He was told in no uncertain times that when he found his balls he should break up with his imaginary girlfriend and try a real woman some time. Sheesh! But it's all better now! I have a gorgeous boy to meet. thanks for letting me rant folks!

She wasn't

He just told me today that he had a girlfriend as an excuse not to look like a pussy for cancelling. I NEVER get involved with people in relationships. Cheaters suck ass."

Thank you for explaining that instead of being a condescending ass like some people

"I ight add he wasn't even man enough to cancel himself. He told me about the girlfriend thing because he knew i wouldn't see an attatched guy then said "It's up to you". I think he expected me to say yes! He was told in no uncertain times that when he found his balls he should break up with his imaginary girlfriend and try a real woman some time. Sheesh! But it's all better now! I have a gorgeous boy to meet. thanks for letting me rant folks! "

Enjoy your evening

Some just get what they want love.

Then the poor behaviour creeps in

My motto, treat how you are treated works for me

Can I be the first to say how differently the thread would have gone had the OP been a guy?

"Can I be the first to say how differently the thread would have gone had the OP been a guy? "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I answered the same

"Can I be fireman sam instead? Postman pat, farmer barleymow.....anything you like....!"

You can be me but you better put in a good effort

same happened to us this time last sat. few days before we joined!

chatting to a guy since the day we joined. on sat at 10pm says he been playing footie all day,then at night says he been in pub all day then says cant drink and drive and is tired so going to bed. then another guy for a potential meet,didnt reply back..what a waste of a child free night! first time looking for a meet when we joined

By *urvy_J3Woman  over a year ago

Bradford

I was stood up tonight least he contacted you

"Can I be fireman sam instead? Postman pat, farmer barleymow.....anything you like....!

You can be me but you better put in a good effort "

k

110% says Captain Cliche'

"Can I be the first to say how differently the thread would have gone had the OP been a guy? "

I would have had just as much sympathy! Anyone who pussies out at the last minute is just a pain. I met someone tonight. He got ridiculously d*unk and inappropriate. but at least he had the decency to show up! Even if he didn't have the decency to not try and put his hand up my skirt in the bar. Life is a swings and roundabouts deal and i know i was pissed at the beginning of this post but screw it! I had a very pleasant evening once i'd told the grabber to leave and am now home a little d*unker and a lot happier. I hope you all had as good as or better than night than me! Happy swinging ladies and gents! xx

"Don't know I'd have met you "

We would ALL have met you! But darn your youthful age!

Had it times! They love the idea, but immediately get the jitters when they've wanked it out their system... hmm!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

or,testicless,need not apply.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Surely getting a message beforehand to say "bottled it/dog ate my coursework/cock got stuck up a goose" is better than standing waiting like a pure fud??? You can still arrange something else if they tell you.

Fair enough, it is not nice to be let down at the last minute, but personally I would prefer a guy to do the courtesy of texting/phoning me with the lamest of excuses rather than be standing waiting on a no show!!

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

"I was stood up tonight least he contacted you"

Bugger. I was home alone all night.

A.

The guys a Douche for wasting your time and energy....that could have been used up on any of many at your mercy.

Your inbox must be swimming with requests for meets so I'll wait till I find something good to put as my heading before I make my own request .

Maybe work a little harder on my abs too haha.

Top marks for "pure fud" hadme in stitches. Gonna use that putdown on my brother tomorrow

» Add a new message to this topic