is this a cheating wife site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Are you married and cheating on your husband

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a site for anyone, or anything.

Its a little risque corner of the internet by virtue of the fact its not afraid to discuss the S word !

True, swingers would normally be couple's, sharing partners, but this place tolerates and mostly accepts all sorts.

Take out what you put in. Pick on a group of people? Then expect to be judged back.

Some groups hide below the surface more than others, that's their business, but treat all with respect.

" This is a site for anyone, or anything.

Its a little risque corner of the internet by virtue of the fact its not afraid to discuss the S word !

True, swingers would normally be couple's, sharing partners, but this place tolerates and mostly accepts all sorts.

Take out what you put in. Pick on a group of people? Then expect to be judged back.

Some groups hide below the surface more than others, that's their business, but treat all with respect. "

Amen to that

Spot on be polite and single guys PLEASE try to have a facial/clothed pic as the girls say when u have seen 1 dick u have seen em all.

Some groups hide below the surface more than others, that's their business, but treat all with respect. "

My thoughts exactly

"Are you married and cheating on your husband "

Why the ?? Pot, kettle black springs to mind

wolverhampton

Some groups hide below the surface more than others, that's their business, but treat all with respect.

My thoughts exactly "

we are all on here for one reason or another , dont judge a book by its cover , respect always be nice .

No I'm a unicorn

wolverhampton

"Are you married and cheating on your husband

Why the ?? Pot, kettle black springs to mind "

lol i am not judgeing any one just asking there reasons for being here are there reasons alone ,

and yet, they are no more acceptable than cheating men, although some may think differently.

i will repeat what i posted on the other thread about cheating men.

swinging is about trust, first and foremost, sex is somewhere in the mix, but is not the be all and end all, at least not for some anyway.

seems to be that the social side of 'swinging' has either been lost, or ignored by some in favour of no strings sex illicit liason

"and yet, they are no more acceptable than cheating men, although some may think differently.

swinging is about trust, first and foremost, sex is somewhere in the mix, but is not the be all and end all, at least not for some anyway.

seems to be that the social side of 'swinging' has either been lost, or ignored by some in favour of no strings sex illicit liason"

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

From a male who is married and cheating on his wife......

But he's upfront about it so that makes it OK.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Oh, and OP it is NOT "recommended that other members post a similar notice as well"

It just makes you look stupid.

Nope im single. And im glad this site is happy for us single ladies to be also classed as

" swingers"

wolverhampton

But he's upfront about it so that makes it OK."

"

sarcasm, dear boy, sarcasm lol

wolverhampton

fosters to you

sarcasm, dear boy, sarcasm lol"

Oh come on, there's loads of cheating wives on this site.... I know because I've seen the photos their husbands have taken and proudly display then on their profiles

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

god 2014 has started a funny way on this site.

just meet who you want to meet and let others be...

Why yes I am and I state it clearly on my profile so that those who have an issue with it can move along. So what?

"Oh come on, there's loads of cheating wives on this site.... I know because I've seen the photos their husbands have taken and proudly display then on their profiles "
as fake couples ? Look, let people do what they do. Why worry if they aren't bothering you in the first place ? Just block them, ignore then or whatever ? Noones bullet proof on here.

Ha ha ha ha didn't you know its ok for married women to cheat and be on this site . Its just the men that are judged as being bastards .... Its pathetic

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

By *icked kittyCouple  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"and yet, they are no more acceptable than cheating men, although some may think differently.

seems to be that the social side of 'swinging' has either been lost, or ignored by some in favour of no strings sex illicit liason"

wolverhampton

Why yes I am and I state it clearly on my profile so that those who have an issue with it can move along. So what? "

at least you honest about cheeting on your husband . and i am honest about cheeting on my wife. live and let live live is short enjoy .

Leeds.

Why yes I am and I state it clearly on my profile so that those who have an issue with it can move along. So what?

at least you honest about cheeting on your husband . and i am honest about cheeting on my wife. live and let live live is short enjoy . "

I'm sure your wife will agree....

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

Couldnt agree more!!!

wolverhampton

at least you honest about cheeting on your husband . and i am honest about cheeting on my wife. live and let live live is short enjoy .

I'm sure your wife will agree...."

some how i dont think she will ,

"

seems to be that the social side of 'swinging' has either been lost, or ignored by some in favour of no strings sex illicit liason

Couldnt agree more!!! "

I disagree, just because I'm cheating doesn't mean I don't also value and enjoy the social side of a meet. Do you have to be a married swinging couple to do that??

wolverhampton

"

Couldnt agree more!!!

I disagree, just because I'm cheating doesn't mean I don't also value and enjoy the social side of a meet. Do you have to be a married swinging couple to do that??"

good for you girl stick to your guns .

wolverhampton

Why yes I am and I state it clearly on my profile so that those who have an issue with it can move along. So what? "

Leeds.

I'm sure your wife will agree....

some how i dont think she will , "

Really ? Well we're sure with your "live and let live" attitude you won't get upset if she joins a sex site behind your back and begins having sex with various men. It will be OK though, just as long as she says "live and let live" and tells them she's married first.....

wolverhampton

. i would love it if she joined a sex site she coukd do it with my blessing so that answers your question.

wolverhampton

. i would love it if she joined a sex site she could do it with my blessing so that answers your question. .

Oh god another cheating thread. yes I am cheating

wolverhampton

"Oh god another cheating thread. yes I am cheating "

good for you . you have your reasons to cheat i have mine . you wont get judged by me . have fun and make the most of it.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Yes, an old chestnut which regularly raises it's head on here!

But one thing which never changes is the assumption that every married person on here is in the same situation, which is simply wrong.

Yes you can boil it all down to the simple fact that we're cheating on our significant others, but the whys and wherefores are numerous and diverse.

It would be good if we could all 'live and let live' but sadly some peoples' _iews are so entrenched that I don't think that'll happen, even on a supposedly liberated place like this!

wolverhampton

you cant please all of the people all of the time. what ever you do in life some one will judge you for it.

No

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

No"

Nope

My tuppence worth: all people in a relationship are cheating in my eyes. Whether it be with the partners consent or not. You took your vows and promised to forsake all others. Those in a civil relationship or other, still cheating. The moment you touch another person sexually you have lost your exclusivity and to me that is cheating. I'm not against it nor do I think any bad of people who do it. I believe when you fall in love you don't want anyone else. I would die inside if a man I loved wanted someone else. Just for sexual gratification would be worse as I would assume I'm not enough for him. This is just how I feel, I'm not running anyone down for cheating

Norwich

Our take on is that a spurned wife is more likely to turn into a bunny boiler than a spurned husband.

On that basis you're more likely to get a quiet life shagging a married woman than you are a married man.

"Our take on is that a spurned wife is more likely to turn into a bunny boiler than a spurned husband.

On that basis you're more likely to get a quiet life shagging a married woman than you are a married man."

Never looked at it that way. Would you think men are better at not getting caught than women? I know a lot more men that have cheated than women

By *uvwomenMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

what if they are, its their business

Norwich

"Our take on is that a spurned wife is more likely to turn into a bunny boiler than a spurned husband.

On that basis you're more likely to get a quiet life shagging a married woman than you are a married man.

Never looked at it that way. Would you think men are better at not getting caught than women? I know a lot more men that have cheated than women "

Maybe that's because the men aren't so good at it so you don't know about the women

Never looked at it that way. Would you think men are better at not getting caught than women? I know a lot more men that have cheated than women

Maybe that's because the men aren't so good at it so you don't know about the women "

aren't so good at cheating?? My married man is very good

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

On that basis you're more likely to get a quiet life shagging a married woman than you are a married man."

I'm sorry, but that's not strictly true!

You only need a dopey wife who doesn't keep her YahooMail secure, and a stupud husband who struggles with the simple fact that if his wife hadn't signed up at Fab, then there wouldn't be random guys trying to shag her!!

And I am the laughing police man ha ha ho ho ho cwb csc xxxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Spot on be polite and single guys PLEASE try to have a facial/clothed pic as the girls say when u have seen 1 dick u have seen em all."

That must be the most random post ever

For me I don't care if somebody is cheating or not, I'm here to have fun meet some lovely people and experience the swinging lifestyle. If a guy or a girl are being unfaithful then so what, who am I to make judgement. If by being on the site n having meets that you have a wonderful experience with people or you fulfil a fantasy or two then enjoy it. Relish the experience why not your a long time dead. You n only you know why you are truly here. In every walk of life people will judge n be judged is part of our wonderful world so for me to be able to dip my toe into the world of swinging is great. So whether you are cheating or not enjoy n if the time comes you stop then we all from the swinging community will wish you well, but life will continue n people will continue to judge that's what makes us all great in each n everybody's own way.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the difference between the married men playing away and the married women playing away:

the women dont bleat on about not being accepted

the women dont bleat on how they don't get meets

the women dont bleat on and justify what they do

i think the excuses after justifications and fact they are more brazen about what they do puts as many people off as anything else....

"god 2014 has started a funny way on this site.

"

wolverhampton

"god 2014 has started a funny way on this site.

"

a men to that...

"Oh god another cheating thread. yes I am cheating

good for you . you have your reasons to cheat i have mine . you wont get judged by me . have fun and make the most of it. "

Thank you. I don't judge anyone, like you say, we all have our reasons

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

" This is a site for anyone, or anything."

Actually, it's a swinging site. The clue's in the name.....

*Her*

*Her*"

why isn't it limited to couples ?

Not saying nothing...I only get blasted for it!....lol

Would be nice to find a cheating wife on here to mm x.

"Not saying nothing...I only get blasted for it!....lol "

shhhh!!!

*Her*"

Hard rock cafe,serve hard rocks ? Get real, its obvious its used by all sorts. Those who just perve, those who talk, those who fantasize and yes those who swing. Looking down your nose at any group who don't fit your approval isn't a very attractive trait I believe.

Many type of people use this site we all have our own reasons some people are pure up front some not so much and some aint atall but no matter what we all are here as we want to be

You are suggesting that people on here actually meet and we are yet to find that out for ourselves!

Cheating is cheating! Are you the type that will bleat on as a friend of ours has? He was cheating, then he found out his wife was cheating and they split up. He now goes on about what a slag his wife is!

So the question is - of those that are CHEATING on their other halves, what would you do if they were also cheating you?

Honesty is all I expect from people then its up to me to make personal choices

oh and a big ass is a good starting point

At the end of the day who gives a fuck ? I certainly dont

My pet hate! ARSE not ass!

Why cheat!!! If ya unhappy with ya sex life talk to your partner and if they dont want to swing then leave them! Simple really. I know what it feels like to be cheated on and I would never knowingly go with a married woman! !

"My pet hate! ARSE not ass! "

my doctor friend says bum

"Why cheat!!! If ya unhappy with ya sex life talk to your partner and if they dont want to swing then leave them! Simple really. I know what it feels like to be cheated on and I would never knowingly go with a married woman! !"

Cause it gets you no where , she is a bitch and uses sex as a weapon

I would never say cheating is ok and im single so not a cheat but as iv said every body has a reason to be here

Some people have great lives but no sex with spouses. For all manner of reasons. My ex didn't come near me for years; his reason was he thought I was cheating. He believed it so thought he was in his rights to retaliate

"My pet hate! ARSE not ass!

my doctor friend says bum "

Bum a very good word. Lol. The English language is being bastardised day by day and we are slowly losing our identity.... And no it's not racist!

If men don't get it at home then they will go else where . That's fact

That's called "scruples" babe. If people had more of these the world would be a happier place. If your wife/partner is not "coming across" then all you need to say is " if I don't get it I will find somebody else!" There is no need to cheat, if you can't say those simple words your relationship is doomed anyway.... Cheating is cheating!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I personally dont give a toss about the people on here playing behind their partners back....

Its their life, and free to live it as they choose....

By *ev-PMan  over a year ago

Hampshire

Its a bit like 'farting against thunder' on here sometimes...you just can't win. Too many people who judge others without knowing the full facts..they boil my piss. I'm open about being attached on here so take it or leave it if you will. Some of us are on here for good reason whether its just for chat, friendship or sex...which for one reason or another we don't or can't get at home. Rant over

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Ha ha ha ha didn't you know its ok for married women to cheat and be on this site . Its just the men that are judged as being bastards .... Its pathetic "

What a strange thing to say

"That's called "scruples" babe. If people had more of these the world would be a happier place. If your wife/partner is not "coming across" then all you need to say is " if I don't get it I will find somebody else!" There is no need to cheat, if you can't say those simple words your relationship is doomed anyway.... Cheating is cheating! "

That makes a lot of assumptions about why they are not coming across. It is easy to judge. Much harder to understand.

"Its a bit like 'farting against thunder' on here sometimes...you just can't win. Too many people who judge others without knowing the full facts..they boil my piss. I'm open about being attached on here so take it or leave it if you will. Some of us are on here for good reason whether its just for chat, friendship or sex...which for one reason or another we don't or can't get at home. Rant over "

No and that's fine & your business, and yes only you know what's happening in your relationship, but forums have shown that openly debating it as a perfectly normal occurrence will cause intolerance ? If its on a profile, then others can decide if they wish to meet.

"My pet hate! ARSE not ass!

my doctor friend says bum

Bum a very good word. Lol. The English language is being bastardised day by day and we are slowly losing our identity.... And no it's not racist! "

he also says penis and vagina. It sounds funny coming from him as he's usually asking me to do something bad to him

Ha ha ha ha didn't you know its ok for married women to cheat and be on this site . Its just the men that are judged as being bastards .... Its pathetic

What a strange thing to say "

Not strange at all. Men get judged women don't . End of

wolverhampton

"Would be nice to find a cheating wife on here to mm x."

there are some on this site . i to could do with a cheating wife that lives local. we could have discreet fun .

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

*Her*

Hard rock cafe,serve hard rocks ? Get real, its obvious its used by all sorts. Those who just perve, those who talk, those who fantasize and yes those who swing. Looking down your nose at any group who don't fit your approval isn't a very attractive trait I believe."

Doesn't really matter what you say. It's a swinging site for swingers. Not a dating site or a cheating site - there are plenty of those out there for those who want to be involved in that kind of thing.

And how you got "looking down your nose" and "approval" from 2 sentences is really beyond me. Assumption is another ugly trait

*Her*

Not strange at all. Men get judged women don't . End of"

Yes we do

*Her*

Hard rock cafe,serve hard rocks ? Get real, its obvious its used by all sorts. Those who just perve, those who talk, those who fantasize and yes those who swing. Looking down your nose at any group who don't fit your approval isn't a very attractive trait I believe.

Doesn't really matter what you say. It's a swinging site for swingers. Not a dating site or a cheating site - there are plenty of those out there for those who want to be involved in that kind of thing.

And how you got "looking down your nose" and "approval" from 2 sentences is really beyond me. Assumption is another ugly trait

*Her* "

Anyone know the names of these cheating sites?

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Not strange at all. Men get judged women don't . End of"

Oh dear

"Why cheat!!! If ya unhappy with ya sex life talk to your partner and if they dont want to swing then leave them! Simple really. I know what it feels like to be cheated on and I would never knowingly go with a married woman! !

Cause it gets you no where , she is a bitch and uses sex as a weapon"

Leave her then

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Why cheat!!! If ya unhappy with ya sex life talk to your partner and if they dont want to swing then leave them! Simple really. I know what it feels like to be cheated on and I would never knowingly go with a married woman! !

Cause it gets you no where , she is a bitch and uses sex as a weapon"

Your wife is a bitch?

*Her*

*Her* "

See I don't agree with it not being a dating site. As my profile says I'm after a relationship and I think here is the best place to find it and after this weekend on the forums I'm surprised but really pleased to find there are lots on here after the same.

I think as long as people don't break any site rules they can use the site however they want but will admit that those that don't make a big deal about being attached whether male or female tend to get on better.

*Her*

*Her*

See I don't agree with it not being a dating site. As my profile says I'm after a relationship and I think here is the best place to find it and after this weekend on the forums I'm surprised but really pleased to find there are lots on here after the same.

I think as long as people don't break any site rules they can use the site however they want but will admit that those that don't make a big deal about being attached whether male or female tend to get on better. "

As a couple we use it as a swinging site, but I see no issues with others using it to find relationships. In fact I think it's rather nice and if I were single I would do the same

*Her*

*Her*

I think as long as people don't break any site rules they can use the site however they want but will admit that those that don't make a big deal about being attached whether male or female tend to get on better.

As a couple we use it as a swinging site, but I see no issues with others using it to find relationships. In fact I think it's rather nice and if I were single I would do the same "

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic