FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What would you do?

What would you do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rcticstar OP   Woman  over a year ago

Corsham

Here's a scenario for you. You arrange to meet someone. One on one. They turn up and while chatting they say they've got friends coming too. It's the first you've heard. What would you do? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

Get out of there quick smart.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a party !

Corsham

What if it's your own place? X

I'd leave.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Here's a scenario for you. You arrange to meet someone. One on one. They turn up and while chatting they say they've got friends coming too. It's the first you've heard. What would you do? X"

Tell them to f... o... Tell them they are very cheeky, disrespectful and presumptuous. Then I would leave.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"What if it's your own place? X"

Tell them to leave and never come back.

Um...run????

I only ever meet in a very public place like a cafe. ...so I never place myself at risk and only do social meets on first meets.

But irrespective of that, its out of order for him to that if you werent expecting that and discussed it in advance.

So personally, I would get up and leave. You have to think of your safety and even if his 'friends' all turned out to be nice, he shouldn't have put you in that situation without your consent and that would place major trust issues for me.

Well I have my own views on that. Personally I dont ever place my sex life higher than my personal safety so there is no chance that would happen anyway.

"Here's a scenario for you. You arrange to meet someone. One on one. They turn up and while chatting they say they've got friends coming too. It's the first you've heard. What would you do? X"

Get up and leave as quick as possible. I I wouldn't feel safe let alone a woman

"What if it's your own place? X

Well I have my own views on that. Personally I dont ever place my sex life higher than my personal safety so there is no chance that would happen anyway."

I'm with you on that one

I'd never want anyone, unless I've met then a few times to know where I live. At the end of the day a first meet is with a stranger no matter how much you've chatted to them

Corsham

A friend of mine asked what I'd do in that situation. I said I'd tell them to leave x

Abort and leave immediately.

Corsham

Well I have my own views on that. Personally I dont ever place my sex life higher than my personal safety so there is no chance that would happen anyway.

I'm with you on that one

I'd never want anyone, unless I've met then a few times to know where I live. At the end of the day a first meet is with a stranger no matter how much you've chatted to them "

I told her I do socials in a public place first x

I'm with you on that one

I'd never want anyone, unless I've met then a few times to know where I live. At the end of the day a first meet is with a stranger no matter how much you've chatted to them

I told her I do socials in a public place first x"

Yes you've got too and if they wanted to know where you lived then I wouldn't see them again either

Brigadoon

Tell him to leave and if he wouldn't then I would leave, calling the police on my way out.

Brigadoon

My profile says I don't accommodate because I wouldn't have anyone around to my house. Even if I had seen someone a few times I wouldn't tell them where I live because things can always turn sour and then you can end up not feeling safe in your own home.

As it actually happened then or were they just asking, what if

"My profile says I don't accommodate because I wouldn't have anyone around to my house. Even if I had seen someone a few times I wouldn't tell them where I live because things can always turn sour and then you can end up not feeling safe in your own home. "

Corsham

She was just asking x

"My profile says I don't accommodate because I wouldn't have anyone around to my house. Even if I had seen someone a few times I wouldn't tell them where I live because things can always turn sour and then you can end up not feeling safe in your own home. "

Agreed! I dont think people consider that. Even if they are ok with you the first time, they are still a stranger and some people get nasty when rejected at a later stage. You certainly do not need a stalker!

Tell them to leave and never come back. "

I would very annoyed.

» Add a new message to this topic