FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Can I share my great news?

Can I share my great news?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's Dollie here. I used to have a single profile , and a few months ago decided to take the bull by the horns ( so to speak) and put on my profile I was looking for love. And whilst a lot people wished me luck, some were rather nasty.

But I couldn't believe my luck, RG contacted me, we hit it off, and within weeks of meeting knew we wanted to spend rest of our lives together. I know that's dead soppy, but I had been single for a long time, and i'm so pleased I was honest about what I was looking for.

Thank you Fab !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's Dollie here. I used to have a single profile , and a few months ago decided to take the bull by the horns ( so to speak) and put on my profile I was looking for love. And whilst a lot people wished me luck, some were rather nasty.

But I couldn't believe my luck, RG contacted me, we hit it off, and within weeks of meeting knew we wanted to spend rest of our lives together. I know that's dead soppy, but I had been single for a long time, and i'm so pleased I was honest about what I was looking for.

Thank you Fab !!"

That's wonderful

Ah i really do hope works out xxx

Such a shame people have to be nasty. Congratulations

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

Good for you. Congrats enjoy. X

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

do we need to buy a hat then

Congratulations

xxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations, I hope I'm that lucky eventually xx

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

congratulations

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Thats really great news. I wish you both happiness. X

Blimey. Shall we all buy hats

Brilliant news xxxxx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Great .. well done to both of you. I believe you can find more here .Just needs the right people to get together . have fun together

By *issmekate xxxWoman  over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

Many congratulations ... it just goes to show you never know what's around the corner xxx

Congrats, thats lovely news. xx

"It's Dollie here. I used to have a single profile , and a few months ago decided to take the bull by the horns ( so to speak) and put on my profile I was looking for love. And whilst a lot people wished me luck, some were rather nasty.

Thank you Fab !!"

Are u still gonna play on fab together?

Congrats and best wishes. I think fab is a great place to look for love,like minded people coming together.

By *mo-amas-amatMan  over a year ago

brighton

Love. A splendiferous thing

Is it now that he offers a ring?

You were single one time

And now rhythm and rhyme

Says this couple must step out.... and Swing!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations. I'd once thought about trying the same but have now met someone beyond the world of Fab who I'm trying to persuade to join me here.

Fab is fab, but love is even fabber (if that's a word)

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

Aw, that's lovely , hope you both have many happy years together

Congratulations, best of luck to you both.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Wow! That is a wonderful thing to share with us.

Congratulations

Congratulations, great news

By *exystargirlWoman  over a year ago

Warrington

Thank you Fab !!"

Congrats, made up for you both

I've always had the view i'd not date some from here but who knows the path of love. When you feel a instance connection with a person, all the pieces in your life just click into place for both of you and im sure the "swingers" label just faded into the background as you connected on every level.

It's rare to find the one and people who are being nasty about your relationship were just thinking of themselfs and meeting for sex ,rather than being happy for you.

It can happen to married people and cause grief especial if kids are involved. You often see adverts in the paper about a girl on a train with the red hat and zippy badge.

Grab it with both horns and the sky is the limit. It's about you both, no one else. Don't let their negativity to cloud your mind, it's a new year and a new you, there are so many chapters left,in that big old book and they are all blank. So make sure you write some good ones!

xxxxx

Thankyou everyone for the good wishes. I have kissed an awful lot of frogs .... and I think there are a lot people on here who secretly want love , i'm so glad I was honest. Thanks all xx

"Thankyou everyone for the good wishes. I have kissed an awful lot of frogs .... and I think there are a lot people on here who secretly want love , i'm so glad I was honest. Thanks all xx"

You're a very lucky lady, congrats

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

Thank you Fab !!"

best wishes to you both hope it all works out for you

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

great news

ok i will ask the question

will you be swinging still (as a cpl )?

Awwww thats lovely! I wish you all the best! Personally I have begun to think there is a much higher chance of people getting together on a site like this than I originally thought. ..you have that honesty of the most intimate aspect of your relationship from the start....

Let us all know when the wedding is! I am a big soppy thing when it comes to true love!

I think this is testament that even on FAB you can find love. It can be used to date after all

I have been surprised since I first joined FAB earlier this year...because I guess I made assumptions that everyone was here for sex only but of course life isnt so black and white! We meet people in all kinds of places.... you never know where or when or who...and you might not even think you WANT to meet anyone...and then one day...it happens!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Why are people asking if they going to swing as a couple when its a couple profile posting?????

Congrats, good luck to you both xXx

"Why are people asking if they going to swing as a couple when its a couple profile posting?????

Congrats, good luck to you both xXx"

Agreed...and who cares anyway? I say good luck to you both whether you continue to swing together in the future or not! I am loving the romantic mood in the threads tonight! And on FAB too??? Who knew????

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

Great news and all the best

Congratulations x

How bloody lovely! Happy times ahead!

Congratulations

Imagine the wedding reception... His family.... Her family.... And US......!! How lovely......

"Imagine the wedding reception... His family.... Her family.... And US......!! How lovely...... "

Now THAT is FUNNY!!!!! WHAT A PARTY! !!

Congratulations to you both. We are all on here for different reasons and people should tolerate that. Hope you have a good life together.xxx

bless you both. thats great news. he's a lucky guy

That's great! Hope it lasts

Congratulations lovely you found someone like minded.

All the best.

Congratulations and wish you both all the best

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Wow, wow, wow.

Congratulations, guys. It's lovely to see that some people are using Fab the right way - by being honest upfront about their needs and desires and being rewarded in every aspect for it and with the ultimate gift - the love of someone you love.

Finally some good news on the threads!!

Glad you are happy OP, lovely news x

That is great news!

Well done and congrats to you both

Such wonderful news and many congratulations to the both of you xx

What a lovely story! Congratulations!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I have been surprised since I first joined FAB earlier this year...because I guess I made assumptions that everyone was here for sex only but of course life isnt so black and white! We meet people in all kinds of places.... you never know where or when or who...and you might not even think you WANT to meet anyone...and then one day...it happens! "

I was here for sex only: I had absolutely no interest in anything more. If playmates got too clingy they were cut adrift, immediately!

17 November I unhid my profile for a few hours. During that time I had four messages, three I deleted the fourth blew me away and had me laughing out loud. Three messages later we were talking on the phone. During that time not once did we talk about sex or anything sexual.

Ben said he wanted to meet me, not for a social but a date. I said yes...and felt sick. For the first time in my life I was going on a date and was scared shitless! My husband, previous boyfriends I knew they liked me so no nerves: this was different and I couldn't understand why I was so nervous. Ben was the same, we nearly talked each other out of meeting we were both so nervous.

We met 24 November and have not been apart since. We still look at each other in amazed awe as we're both blindsided, we were NOT looking for a relationship. I only played with submissive men, Ben can't even say the word. His attitude is find em, fuck em, forget em. We are also polar opposites: he's a right wing, ukip votkng, fascist, capitalist, business owning, arrogant Dutch man who is very tall, athletic and very good looking (all his words) whilst I'm a left wing, tree hugging, not living in the real world union trouble maker (also his words)!

He's met my children, he lives three miles away, we're both very happy and getting to know someone and share our space has been easier than we both imagined. Neither of us is jealous: Ben likes clubs and dogging I like subs, we've said the other is free to see others but we haven't yet.

With a combined age of 105, the majority of which is mine, as Ben often points out, we're not gushing teens with rose tinted specs. We've both been around the block a few times, but this feels good and right.

Take no notice of people being nasty op. I wasn't looking for anything, and Fab would not be my place of choice to go looking but Fab is where I've met someone special, so best of luck to you both.

Thats also a really lovely story to read. Very very pleased for you both as well and long may it last

Only one question....I haven't seen anyone be nasty on here. All the comments I have read have been overwhelmingly happy ones? Did I miss something?

W,O,W THATS AMAZING , CONGRATS theres hope for me yet ,, all the best

London

"Thats also a really lovely story to read. Very very pleased for you both as well and long may it last

Only one question....I haven't seen anyone be nasty on here. All the comments I have read have been overwhelmingly happy ones? Did I miss something? "

In the op she said people had been nasty, not anyone posting on this thread.

Miss tress that is also great news. Congratulations and best wishes

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"W,O,W THATS AMAZING , CONGRATS theres hope for me yet ,, all the best "

"Thats also a really lovely story to read. Very very pleased for you both as well and long may it last

Only one question....I haven't seen anyone be nasty on here. All the comments I have read have been overwhelmingly happy ones? Did I miss something?

In the op she said people had been nasty, not anyone posting on this thread. "

Ohhhhh yes! Sorry! Ignore me lol

that's lovely news, that's just how quickly and unexpectedly love happens sometimes having a wee giggle imagining what you tell people when they ask how you met though

"that's lovely news, that's just how quickly and unexpectedly love happens sometimes having a wee giggle imagining what you tell people when they ask how you met though "

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Great news

London

"that's lovely news, that's just how quickly and unexpectedly love happens sometimes having a wee giggle imagining what you tell people when they ask how you met though "

I say via the internet: no further information needed. Not everyone has the overwhelming need to divulge the minutiae of their lives!

Thank you Fab !!"

That's brilliant Dollie.

Congratulations to you both xx

Amazing stories....good luck

By *utterflywingsWoman  over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

Thank you Fab !!"

Hope i have the same luck as you, congratulations Dollie and best wishes for the future xxx

Great news, does that mean I need to buy a new hat

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

Congratulations Hope it works out for you

That's lovely news, I have thought that I wouldn't be able to have a vanilla relationship after fab as I enjoy the lifestyle too much, have met someone a few times but who knows what the future may hold x

Thank you Fab !!"

Good on you chick.xx

By *emon tart Double creamCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Congratulations...really pleased for you both...Xx

Once again thankyou for all the kind wishes. I had tried normal dating sites but if I mentioned I had been involved in this scene, blokes either assume i'm an uncontrollable slapper or they want to be shown the ropes and i'm way too long in the tooth for that.

We have a couples profile but not really ready to indulge together just yet...but hats will probably be needed next year!

Thank you Fab !!"

Aww that's lovely! Congrats you two xx

Life is interesting and you never know where the right one is going to be...

I met my ex on a well known dating site 6 years ago and we have been good for a while but things go downhill after a few years and I started on fab and he knew about it... but we decided to call it a day about a year ago and I just continue to have fun on the site then. Wasnt really looking for love but more of making friends and see how things go.

Met my current bf last October and start off with a light hearted, NSA meet (as we mostly do here) but we clicked so much and we started dating properly a few weeks after we met. And now we have already met each other's family and friends and very happy together. It's funny that what would happen to you when you are not really looking x

There are people on here saying you would never ever to able to find love on here but chances are, it happens sometimes xx

Happy for you too, girl xxx

"Once again thankyou for all the kind wishes. I had tried normal dating sites but if I mentioned I had been involved in this scene, blokes either assume i'm an uncontrollable slapper or they want to be shown the ropes and i'm way too long in the tooth for that.

We have a couples profile but not really ready to indulge together just yet...but hats will probably be needed next year!"

I have had similar experiences on vanilla sites and found it eternally frustrating x

I best stay here then rather than on POf

I hope it really works out for you

» Add a new message to this topic