FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bigger girls

bigger girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvy_J3 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bradford

I am a bigger girl but at what point do you become a curvy bigger girl and what point do u get to being bigger but too big to be sexy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

You can only be too big if its seriously effecting your health and standard of life...ie, if you're too big to get out of bed...

By *inge61Couple  over a year ago

n/wales

Don't worry about that just be who you are as you look spot on in your pics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am bigger. Any bigger and i think i will be un sexy.

"I am a bigger girl but at what point do you become a curvy bigger girl and what point do u get to being bigger but too big to be sexy? "

with pics like that this should be last thing on your mind. Wow!!!

You will always be sexy to some but only if your sexy to yourself.. xx

By *layersdelightCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

"I am bigger. Any bigger and i think i will be un sexy. "
yr pics are lovely and would not class you as a big girl but us ladies are never happy wiv the way we look I'm a size 16 and wkd also class myself as a big girl but hey x

You look really good and have some great verifications ! I would say being "too big" is quite a few thousand calories off yet !!! Lol x

Me lol

You can feel sexy no matter what size you are. That's mainly down to your self confidence. Mine is below zero at the moment and I've put weight on but doing something about it.

"I am bigger. Any bigger and i think i will be un sexy. yr pics are lovely and would not class you as a big girl but us ladies are never happy wiv the way we look I'm a size 16 and wkd also class myself as a big girl but hey x"

I am bigger than you

Bradford

"I am bigger. Any bigger and i think i will be un sexy. "

Ur looking hot to me

By *tmmCouple  over a year ago

harlow

There's no such thing as unsexy.

There is someone for everyone.

We're unsexy to some people - I know because we get the messages but equally there are some dying to meet us!

So long as you are happy in yourself you will be sexy xxxx

Bradford

"There's no such thing as unsexy.

There is someone for everyone.

We're unsexy to some people - I know because we get the messages but equally there are some dying to meet us!

So long as you are happy in yourself you will be sexy xxxx"

Great reply ty

By *tmmCouple  over a year ago

harlow

Only the truth my lovely xxx

Im the male of the couple and my Missus is always doubting herself with respect to body image,its mostly said above i.e theres someone for everyone etc and its true!i love Mrs kitty for how she is beautifull xxxx

And also if you feel sexy and love yourself,it really doesnt matter if your teeny tiny or big bold and beautifull you will look Fab x

By *_nnymale1986Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

long as you are happy in yourself you will be sexy

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

Being sexy is about other things than looks. I know some VERY sexy women who don't fit society's imposed rules of beauty.

As mentioned confidence counts for a lot. I met a lady in a club once who was "curvy" (large round ass, big tits) and not classically pretty and she was really down on herself, mostly due to an abusive ex, but once convinced she was desirable and we went to a play room OMG she was hot.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm big and don't really care...I've been smaller and been much bigger...I love me right now

its not just about size that makes a woman sexy, its if she has a nice face and you like her personality.

i know a few big women i find sexy and a few i dont same as with slim women.

"its not just about size that makes a woman sexy, its if she has a nice face and you like her personality.

i know a few big women i find sexy and a few i dont same as with slim women."

So very true

"I am a bigger girl but at what point do you become a curvy bigger girl"

I don't think fat equals curvy. You can be thin and curvy, big and curvy and in between.

Fat that hides curves is wobbly.

Different people have different tastes. There are those that find anything over a size 12 too big and others prefer women in the size 20 plus , it's all about personal preference , there's someone for everyone and as has been said above , it's more important to love yourself than worry about what others think .

Some people carry their weight differently anyway , my wife is a size 16 but she is a classic hourglass figure , flat stomach but wide hips , shoulders and very very big boobs lol , others the same size are shaped differently and may look bigger even though they're the same size or smaller , that doesn't make them any less sexy though

I am on the large side and know I don't appeal to everyone, but as people have said, as long as you feel sexy and good about yourself, then that appeals to other people.

"You can feel sexy no matter what size you are. That's mainly down to your self confidence. Mine is below zero at the moment and I've put weight on but doing something about it. "

So sorry to hear that your confidence has taken a knock and hope you recover it soon. BIG hugs xx

Totally agree that you can be sexy whatever size you are - sexy is a state of mind not a body shape.

"You can feel sexy no matter what size you are. That's mainly down to your self confidence. Mine is below zero at the moment and I've put weight on but doing something about it.

So sorry to hear that your confidence has taken a knock and hope you recover it soon. BIG hugs xx

"

Aw thank you. I'm working on it xx

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I am a bigger girl but at what point do you become a curvy bigger girl and what point do u get to being bigger but too big to be sexy? "

I am beginning to realise after much debate with many friends that sexy is not linked to size ..it is a state of mind...if you feel sexy you are sexy..

There are slim women who are not sexy and very large ladies who are very sexy.

If you believe you are sexy that will come across and then you will be..The minute you think you are too big to be sexy is when you will be....

The power is in your own mind..

"I am a bigger girl but at what point do you become a curvy bigger girl and what point do u get to being bigger but too big to be sexy?

I am beginning to realise after much debate with many friends that sexy is not linked to size ..it is a state of mind...if you feel sexy you are sexy..

If you believe you are sexy that will come across and then you will be..The minute you think you are too big to be sexy is when you will be....

The power is in your own mind.."

100% THIS

I agree that attitude makes a big difference - everyone has on & off days even though they probably look exactly the same.

But thinking alone isn't enough - you need to believe that you look sexy, and that's helped considerably by liking what you see.

By *orthernlad57Man  over a year ago

Bolton

be who you are and remember larger ladies are very sexy

Bradford

I have been on meets and been self conscious abd they tend to be the meets I havnt liked where meets I tell myself im sexy go far better

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I'm a size 16 now although I look bigger because I'm quite short. I'm never sure what to class myself as curvy, ample or large. I do have to say though I feel much more confident in myself when I am lighter.

I never feel sexy even though I am told many times I am, but as much as I would love to show a full front and back body pic in something that would show exactly what you would see in the bedroom I seriously do not have the confidence to do on here. But having seen some of the pics from the women my size, it seems there is something for everyone on this site.

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

This might have already been said but being sexy has nothing to do with body size or shape, it's all about confidence

Fab body, fabbed pics. Curvy and very sexy.

"This might have already been said but being sexy has nothing to do with body size or shape, it's all about confidence"

This

Some days I ooze confidence and others I don't.

Being bigger doesn't mean less sexy, its more cushion for the pushin'

Us men will shag anything that's breathing.

I was turned down a Deen months back at a club... For not being big enough lol.. so there is always someone for everyone xx

Yes it is all down to confidence and some days I feel it, but is rare. Maybe one day I will bit e the bullet and test the water.

Over a size 12!

Speak for ya self pal, l wont shag anything!

"I was turned down a Deen months back at a club... For not being big enough lol.. so there is always someone for everyone xx"

Your perfect from a mans point of _iew

"Speak for ya self pal, l wont shag anything!"

Neither Will most of us.. lol I like my men to have certain attributes.. But we don't all like the same so there is someone for all x

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Too big is when your size stops you doing stuff you want to do.

Too big to be sexy is when your size stops you doing sex stuff, positions or endurance etc, you want to do.

"I agree that attitude makes a big difference - everyone has on & off days even though they probably look exactly the same.

But thinking alone isn't enough - you need to believe that you look sexy, and that's helped considerably by liking what you see."

You can be a big girl and still like what you see when you look at yourself - I do!! Its a happy coincidence that there are plenty of guys I like who like what they see when they look at me too altho I am sure there are also plenty who don't!!

Your already sexy with nice curves

"I am a bigger girl but at what point do you become a curvy bigger girl and what point do u get to being bigger but too big to be sexy?

100% THIS "

You can still be big and sexy. It's about finding the people that agree with you. Be confident in who you are because that is very sexy.

100% THIS

"

Love this

Its about how you feel about yourself that makes you sexy I think. If you're happy in yourself, bubbly, funny and generally fun to be with then that is in itself attractive. I used to work part time in a gym and there were many very slim, fit attractive women who were desperately unhappy in themselves, constantly checking the scales and obsessed with getting the perfect body. It doesn't exist but the perfect attitude does

"I agree that attitude makes a big difference - everyone has on & off days even though they probably look exactly the same.

But thinking alone isn't enough - you need to believe that you look sexy, and that's helped considerably by liking what you see.

You can be a big girl and still like what you see when you look at yourself - I do!! Its a happy coincidence that there are plenty of guys I like who like what they see when they look at me too altho I am sure there are also plenty who don't!! "

Then no doubt you're happy.

Liking yourself, plus having those you like also liking what they see, equals even better.

What I don't buy into is the 'it's just in your mind' tosh as though you can kid yourself that you are sexy if you just think happy thoughts. Much more complex than that.

Above a 16....bigger girls seem to tire after an hour ir so.

Bradford

Above a 16....bigger girls seem to tire after an hour ir so. "

Im bigger than 16 and can go all night

By *winkle 35Woman  over a year ago

chatteris

DrillBit

You've never met me lol and I can go all nite

Being big never done me any harm!!!

Your obviously meeting wrong ones ,the ladies over size 16 I have met can keep going for hours mmmmmmmmmmmm

"Different people have different tastes. There are those that find anything over a size 12 too big and others prefer women in the size 20 plus , it's all about personal preference , there's someone for everyone and as has been said above , it's more important to love yourself than worry about what others think .

Some people carry their weight differently anyway , my wife is a size 16 but she is a classic hourglass figure , flat stomach but wide hips , shoulders and very very big boobs lol , others the same size are shaped differently and may look bigger even though they're the same size or smaller , that doesn't make them any less sexy though"

Before my health issues I could happily go all night and I'm a size 18 but then I'm in the gym pretty much every day and fight fires for a living so I guess I'm relatively fit for a big girl!

Im bigger than 16 and can go all night "

Can you now!

What are you doing, jogging or shagging

What are you doing, jogging or shagging "

What are you doing, jogging or shagging "

Shagging ...with the odd pillow fight .

Gosh I almost hate commenting on this thread!! Because this is not a look at me thing, I'm commenting to say this, being on this site has done wonders for my confidence! I know it's weird but the attention I get from the guys mainly from the UK has been shocking to say the least lol I'm always making sure they understand I'm not a skinny girl at all lol I'm a big girl period end of sentence I do think what's helped me with meeting people and making some great friends has been my attitude towards life. I'm a realist. Some are gonna like me and think I'm sexy and some absolutely wont and you know what thats okay.... There are way to many people on here for me to get to upset over it. To the OP that posted...your not big at all! But when we have our own notion of what big/curvy/ fat etc is, it doesn't matter what we think does it lol

Also to comment on the person that mention big girls need a break after an hour of sex, everyone is different, but I'm usually asked if I can give them a break because i have crazy stamina and can go on and on. So again I guess it all depends on the person

"Gosh I almost hate commenting on this thread!! Because this is not a look at me thing, I'm commenting to say this, being on this site has done wonders for my confidence! I know it's weird but the attention I get from the guys mainly from the UK has been shocking to say the least lol I'm always making sure they understand I'm not a skinny girl at all lol I'm a big girl period end of sentence I do think what's helped me with meeting people and making some great friends has been my attitude towards life. I'm a realist. Some are gonna like me and thinkI'm sexy and some absolutely wont and you know what thats okay.... There are way to many people on here for me to get to upset over it. To the OP that posted...your not big at all! But when we have our own notion of what big/curvy/ fat etc is, it doesn't matter what we think does it lol

Also to comment on the person that mention big girls need a break after an hour of sex, everyone is different, but I'm usually asked if I can give them a break because i have crazy stamina and can go on and on. So again I guess it all depends on the person "

Here we go .zzzzzzzzzz...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sexy isn't a size its a state of mind. I'm losing weight but as a fattie I still sexy

U look ok... Its from within.. Wearing colours and shapes to fit your body help...

"Gosh I almost hate commenting on this thread!! Because this is not a look at me thing, I'm commenting to say this, being on this site has done wonders for my confidence! I know it's weird but the attention I get from the guys mainly from the UK has been shocking to say the least lol I'm always making sure they understand I'm not a skinny girl at all lol I'm a big girl period end of sentence I do think what's helped me with meeting people and making some great friends has been my attitude towards life. I'm a realist. Some are gonna like me and thinkI'm sexy and some absolutely wont and you know what thats okay.... There are way to many people on here for me to get to upset over it. To the OP that posted...your not big at all! But when we have our own notion of what big/curvy/ fat etc is, it doesn't matter what we think does it lol

Also to comment on the person that mention big girls need a break after an hour of sex, everyone is different, but I'm usually asked if I can give them a break because i have crazy stamina and can go on and on. So again I guess it all depends on the person

Here we go .zzzzzzzzzz..."

Lol I'm sorry didn't mean to bother you, if I could delete it now I would but it too late deary!

Lol I'm sorry didn't mean to bother you, if I could delete it now I would but it too late deary! "

I think he needed a power nap, the big girls were tiring him out lol

Lol I'm sorry didn't mean to bother you, if I could delete it now I would but it too late deary!

I think he needed a power nap, the big girls were tiring him out lol"

Refreshed and ready. ..

Maybe you just bore them, I get tired when bored....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Maybe you just bore them, I get tired when bored...."

Ive had girls bigger then size 16 and they fucked me senseless for hours. You need to be more selective

nothing wrong with a big girl. more to love for one.

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

well j you sure do look well enough to eat ummm sure curvy/big what ever lable your tasty

You're sexy as fuck!!

There's someone for everyone, just ignore what we think we should look like and have a hell of a time instead!

We love bigger and think as long as you feel sexy and are happy with yourself then who cares mr c adores a bbw x

surely that's a matter of taste, some people will think women over a size 12 are to big to be sexy some wouldn't even look at anyone under a size 20, no matter what size you are you will always be sexy to someone, its when you stop feeling sexy you have to do something about it, if it bothers you

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

How long is a piece of string...i am big myself & have other friends who are big or bigger but its the person who is sexy not always their size xx.

I am a size 6 and worry about being a size 8

The power is in your own mind.."

Totally Agree

Clacton on sea, Essex

"I am a size 6 and worry about being a size 8"

Give Gary & Trish our love next time you see them, tried to PM but your filters are on.

Kim x

"Sexy isn't a size its a state of mind. I'm losing weight but as a fattie I still sexy

"

i think you look great.

[Removed by poster at 17/01/14 22:00:26]

I am curvy lady and at times I don't feel sexy .... But I think no matter what your your shape and size there's people out there that will find you sexy ... Good thing we are all different .... There's not many out there totally happy with there body shape I sure as hell am not happy with mine

I am curvy lady and at times I don't feel sexy .... But I think no matter what your your shape and size there's people out there that will find you sexy ... Good thing we are all different .... There's not many out there totally happy with there body shape I sure as hell am not happy with mine

I'm seconding you there.

Maybe you just bore them, I get tired when bored...."

Clacton on sea, Essex

You've been with the wrong girls lol!

I think he needed a power nap, the big girls were tiring him out lol"

I don't think im sexy as im bigger but have been told otherwise, but I don't believe them

You will then become a super sized bbw its called.

Maybe they just tire of you?!?!?!?!

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

You become unsexy when you feel unsexy, it's all relative.

Before I meet anyone I make them sign a disclaimer stating "size doesn't matter" and "no laughing"!!

Greedy girls night last week.. majority of us were size 16 plus... And we were busy all night... I know I'm an insatiable little bunny that just goes and goes.. But then Im also quite fit health and fitnes wise too

Greedy girls night last week.. majority of us were size 16 plus... And we were busy all night... I know I'm an insatiable little bunny that just goes and goes.. But then Im also quite fit health and fitnes wise too "

Maybe they just tire of you?!?!?!?!"

I'm a size 16 and I can go all night. Had guys asked me to slow down coz I can't get enough and I've worn them out so don't judge us all by our waist size!

I'm a size 16 and I can go all night. Had guys asked me to slow down coz I can't get enough and I've worn them out so don't judge us all by our waist size!"

to true

I'm a size 16 and I can go all night. Had guys asked me to slow down coz I can't get enough and I've worn them out so don't judge us all by our waist size!"

WOW what a girl

what exactly are you doing in that hour? I've yet to meet any man that can fuck solidly for an hour. Even marathon fit men and super fit marines need a rest. I can stay on my dodgy knees sucking for 40 minutes. I timed myself

[Removed by poster at 19/01/14 16:14:33]

Nicely put, I can play all night too, also a size 16 x

Well said

Obviously not tried some of us

what exactly are you doing in that hour? I've yet to meet any man that can fuck solidly for an hour. Even marathon fit men and super fit marines need a rest. I can stay on my dodgy knees sucking for 40 minutes. I timed myself "

Your meeting the wrong guys then if they cant fuck solid for over a hour lol

I'm a size 16 and I can go all night. Had guys asked me to slow down coz I can't get enough and I've worn them out so don't judge us all by our waist size!

Nicely put, I can play all night too, also a size 16 x "

what exactly are you doing in that hour? I've yet to meet any man that can fuck solidly for an hour. Even marathon fit men and super fit marines need a rest. I can stay on my dodgy knees sucking for 40 minutes. I timed myself

Your meeting the wrong guys then if they cant fuck solid for over a hour lol"

lol can you actually fuck for an hour without stopping? I mean at a decent pace?? I want proof

WOW what a girl "

Thanks

Nicely put, I can play all night too, also a size 16 x "

Exactly

I may stop for a min to wipe the sweat off myself and a quick drink but soon back firing

WOW what a girl

Thanks "

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

surely it depends who your asking ..not all guys like skinny women.

"I may stop for a min to wipe the sweat off myself and a quick drink but soon back firing "

yea yea

I find the fitter men don't sweat as much

lol can you actually fuck for an hour without stopping? I mean at a decent pace?? I want proof "

I was once at a club with a friend and we were playing for so long that the owners had to interrupt coz the club was closing.

Think we'd been in the room for best part of 2 hours and that had been our 2nd session too, these guys do exist....trust me!

Bbw all day long. Unshaved even better

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Bbw all day long. Unshaved even better"

sorry

I am seeing Hattie Jaques with full beard

"I may stop for a min to wipe the sweat off myself and a quick drink but soon back firing

yea yea

I find the fitter men don't sweat as much "

I must be a fat pig then. Better do more in the gym

"Bbw all day long. Unshaved even better

sorry

I am seeing Hattie Jaques with full beard "

Nah. Bella emburg maybe

Ms lovepuppies here. I am larger than a size 16, and I have had times of incredible sexiness lol. I agree it is a state of mind, if you believe it you attract men who believe it too. You behave different, you are confident, you glow and you are empowered. Men adore confident woman so feeling and being sexy is a win win for any ladies on here.

have fun xx

lol can you actually fuck for an hour without stopping? I mean at a decent pace?? I want proof

I was once at a club with a friend and we were playing for so long that the owners had to interrupt coz the club was closing.

Think we'd been in the room for best part of 2 hours and that had been our 2nd session too, these guys do exist....trust me!

"

playing in what sense? Constant fucking or stopping to be sucked or ridden in between? I've had whole nights with men where we barely stopped but we weren't just fucking

"I may stop for a min to wipe the sweat off myself and a quick drink but soon back firing

yea yea

I must be a fat pig then. Better do more in the gym "

fat men can be fit

playing in what sense? Constant fucking or stopping to be sucked or ridden in between? I've had whole nights with men where we barely stopped but we weren't just fucking "

Quite a bit of foreplay to begin with but then just constant fucking. Changed positions during that time but didn't stop for any length of time

playing in what sense? Constant fucking or stopping to be sucked or ridden in between? I've had whole nights with men where we barely stopped but we weren't just fucking

Quite a bit of foreplay to begin with but then just constant fucking. Changed positions during that time but didn't stop for any length of time"

is that with you riding? I get bored just being fucked. I flip them over and have my turn

Quite a bit of foreplay to begin with but then just constant fucking. Changed positions during that time but didn't stop for any length of time

is that with you riding? I get bored just being fucked. I flip them over and have my turn "

Yeah course, I love a variety of positions

is that with you riding? I get bored just being fucked. I flip them over and have my turn

Yeah course, I love a variety of positions"

they get their rest periods too

there is someone for everyone, so you cant be too big or too small, rather healthy or unhealthy, when weight starts affecting your health, you know you are too big.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

sexiness surely is an attitude of mind ... as this is a sex site by definition every woman and every man who has registered on here must be sexy

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

sexiness surely is an attitude of mind ... as this is a sex site by definition every woman and every man who has registered on here must be sexy

yea yea

I must be a fat pig then. Better do more in the gym "

I don't see any fat there. from a fat girl

In all honesty, the answer lies with us all, yourself included.

It's just a question of looking in the mirror and being totally true to ourselves.

Knowing and recognising, without kidding ourselves, that there's a point when we have to say "That's enough!".

And then having the mental and physical fortitude to get to a point were we're genuinely happier with the reflection we see.

We all know what looks good and is acceptable, despite what any shag hunters tell us, if we're honest with ourselves we know in our hearts when we get somewhere near that point !

XXXX

Love bigger girls x

"Love bigger girls x"

do you like it when you're fucking a fat woman from behind and her stomach flab hits her pussy lips and makes that slapping noise??

"Love bigger girls x

do you like it when you're fucking a fat woman from behind and her stomach flab hits her pussy lips and makes that slapping noise?? "

I don't know if that actually happens with anyone - but it sounds grim

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" you're fucking a fat woman from behind and her stomach flab hits her pussy lips and makes that slapping noise?? "

"Love bigger girls x

do you like it when you're fucking a fat woman from behind and her stomach flab hits her pussy lips and makes that slapping noise??

I don't know if that actually happens with anyone - but it sounds grim "

it happens. Grim maybe to you but if you regularly fuck a fatty you have to accept it. Grim to you is perfectly normal to others. Never had testicle slapping?

"Grim to you is perfectly normal to others"

So I gather.

"Grim to you is perfectly normal to others

So I gather."

never fuck a fatty is all I can say

"Grim to you is perfectly normal to others

So I gather.

never fuck a fatty is all I can say "

Bit harsh isn't it?

"sexiness surely is an attitude of mind ... as this is a sex site by definition every woman and every man who has registered on here must be sexy "

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Threads like these make me

As long as you are having fun wtf does it matter what size you are!!

I love bigger women but its not allways about looks figure id rather spend time with someone with i enjoy the company with

I am thin myself so most people look bigger to me,I would love to be bigger but i have never been able to put weight on, I prefer women of simlilar size but that's just me

people _iew sexiness in different ways!! it doesnt always matter what size you are!

xx

"I am thin myself so most people look bigger to me,I would love to be bigger but i have never been able to put weight on, I prefer women of simlilar size but that's just me"

I prefer men with at least a little flesh on them. A skinny man feels strange, even the ones with some muscle. You may find once you hit 35 you will bulk up

"I am thin myself so most people look bigger to me,I would love to be bigger but i have never been able to put weight on, I prefer women of simlilar size but that's just me

I prefer men with at least a little flesh on them. A skinny man feels strange, even the ones with some muscle. You may find once you hit 35 you will bulk up "

lol you're 36.

lol 37 tomorrow

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"You can only be too big if its seriously effecting your health and standard of life...ie, if you're too big to get out of bed..."

Seriously? You're only too big if you can't get out of bed?

Know how you're feeling hunni, put on a wee bit of weight and feel very unsexy. Going to change it to make myself feel better. Lots of exercise and much less rubbish food

You're only too big too be sexy when you don't feel sexy to yourself anymore. No matter what size you are there will always be someone in the world who will find you attractive physically. But sexy is an attitude that shows outwardly in how you carry yourself and how you interact with others no matter what size you are.

By *ral.steveMan  over a year ago

LEEDS

. Your no way near that big your mmmm hot

At the moment I'm feeling fat and frumpy and as far from sexy as you can get but other times I feel sexy so it evens its self out lol

» Add a new message to this topic