FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > gangbang

gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornymr-mrshull OP   Couple  over a year ago

hull

Hi all me and my hubby love the idea of having a gangbang, I love cock he loves to watch we have done it before but in a club we was gonna try get some people together and meet up in a hotel. only thing is you get a lot of time wasters on here anyone got any advice on not being disappointed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hinaManMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

I think perhaps a good way of minimising timewasters would be to invite verified guys only because at least they have some credibility. In addition, there will tend to be a number of dropouts so it's probably worth inviting 3 or 4 times more than the number of men you want.

All the best with your gangbang

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all me and my hubby love the idea of having a gangbang, I love cock he loves to watch we have done it before but in a club we was gonna try get some people together and meet up in a hotel. only thing is you get a lot of time wasters on here anyone got any advice on not being disappointed "
I've organised gbs for ladies on here and had some great fun especially when you get a good group of guys that are there to please and easy around each other last one I had 12 guys for one lady

"Hi all me and my hubby love the idea of having a gangbang, I love cock he loves to watch we have done it before but in a club we was gonna try get some people together and meet up in a hotel. only thing is you get a lot of time wasters on here anyone got any advice on not being disappointed I've organised gbs for ladies on here and had some great fun especially when you get a good group of guys that are there to please and easy around each other last one I had 12 guys for one lady "

Two ladies lol x x

Look for guys who have Verifications From Previous Gang bangs

I think you can expect something like a 25% - 35% no show rate.

Just pick the right guys we always get the guys all show up

By *inkykoupleukCouple  over a year ago

southampton

best advice is to find a group of guys on here that are verified, we know of a couple groups who are genuine. and will show.

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"Hi all me and my hubby love the idea of having a gangbang, I love cock he loves to watch we have done it before but in a club we was gonna try get some people together and meet up in a hotel. only thing is you get a lot of time wasters on here anyone got any advice on not being disappointed "

Set up a swinging Twitter account & go from there, when we have a gang bang / bukkake coming up we put up ads on Twitter about 3 times during the day every day leading to the party.

» Add a new message to this topic