FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sorry you're not my type...

Sorry you're not my type...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow the men are abusive today! I've replied a lot today with "Sorry you're not my type, happy swinging!" and had nothing but abuse back. I'm just going to stop replying in the negative and block anyone i don't want to meet immediately. Sad time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *himanMan  over a year ago

chichester

How very rude

By *ndy85!Man  over a year ago

near you

I dont see the point in being abusive it dont get you know where just move on and happy swinging

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

Such a shame you're being forced into doing that.

I think it's much better to get at least a "no thanks" than nothing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never reply back as standard lol.

Sad isn't it? Polite enough to reply even if it is a no and the toys are thrown out of the pram! I've had some terrible abuse for a polite no thanks so just don't reply anymore. How pathetic some don't have the respect, maturity and self confidence to take a polite no thanks but than again, just goes to prove you were right not to want to meet them

By *drenaline rushMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Manners cost nothing another fine example of the minority spoiling it fir the rest

With the usual shit that us ladies get like

"Well you're too far or you too ugly" kind of comments ?

id much rather a no thanks or even gtfooh than no reply.at least you can strike that one off and move on.it should be made compulsory

"Wow the men are abusive today! I've replied a lot today with "Sorry you're not my type, happy swinging!" and had nothing but abuse back. I'm just going to stop replying in the negative and block anyone i don't want to meet immediately. Sad time."

Unfortunately this is why I often dont reply nowadays.....

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"id much rather a no thanks or even gtfooh than no reply.at least you can strike that one off and move on.it should be made compulsory "

Did you read the OP??

Had several men reply with the "You're a fat pig anyway" or the "You're a stuck up bitch" Sure dude, sorry i ruined your well laid plans of marriage and children for us! And i have to say that they aren't in the minority! More than half of the replies i send come back with an insult. The MINORITY of men reply politely or not at all.

"id much rather a no thanks or even gtfooh than no reply.at least you can strike that one off and move on.it should be made compulsory

Did you read the OP?? "

of course, your point Madame?

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Wow the men are abusive today! I've replied a lot today with "Sorry you're not my type, happy swinging!" and had nothing but abuse back. I'm just going to stop replying in the negative and block anyone i don't want to meet immediately. Sad time."

Just an 'off' day.

I find that aLl the guys I respond to with that same answer are ok with it and usuaLly thank me for even answering...as if I would not!

"Had several men reply with the "You're a fat pig anyway" or the "You're a stuck up bitch" Sure dude, sorry i ruined your well laid plans of marriage and children for us! And i have to say that they aren't in the minority! More than half of the replies i send come back with an insult. The MINORITY of men reply politely or not at all."

The male ego is a fragile thing lol. When I got abuse back, if they hadn't been a coward and blocked me, I'd reply back saying in that one sentence you have showed your true colours and demonstrated why I have no wish to meet you, grow up!

"With the usual shit that us ladies get like

"

I get that a lot too. But i hit back and say i was good enough before i turned you down then send then hit the block button

"id much rather a no thanks or even gtfooh than no reply.at least you can strike that one off and move on.it should be made compulsory

Did you read the OP??

of course, your point Madame?"

The point is why take the risk of recieving a tirade of abuse by the majority just to spare the ego of a few.

[Removed by poster at 14/01/14 18:50:15]

"Had several men reply with the "You're a fat pig anyway" or the "You're a stuck up bitch" Sure dude, sorry i ruined your well laid plans of marriage and children for us! And i have to say that they aren't in the minority! More than half of the replies i send come back with an insult. The MINORITY of men reply politely or not at all.

The male ego is a fragile thing lol. When I got abuse back, if they hadn't been a coward and blocked me, I'd reply back saying in that one sentence you have showed your true colours and demonstrated why I have no wish to meet you, grow up! "

Yeah that cracks me up. They insult you then block you because they're too scared to hear a response. What kind of man does that? Lol! I normally reply "Bitter is a lovely colour on you" then report them. However it doesn't end there! Can't tell you how many of them then set up a new profile, just so they can shower me with more abuse! I'm sure you ladies have encountered it. Such brave, strong manly men eh?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Did you read the OP??

of course, your point Madame?"

So you're saying it should be compulsory for people to reply thanks but no thanks even though they then get abusive replies?? Hardly fair is it?

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Apart from 'hi', 'wanna fuck', 'how's you' messages, or those with no pic, I generally send three simple words to those I have no interest in. 'No thank you'. Sometimes I get abuse, sometimes I get a 'thanks', sometimes I get nothing back. sometimes they will try to persuade me otherwise.

Abuse is reported and blocked.

I move on without a second thought. If some sad individual is abusive I just don't let it get to me. Life is too short. Most of the time I find it amusing as, in general, it is clear I'm having a hell of a lot more fun on here than they are!

I've even had a few start with abuse!! Evidently they found my profile so upsetting they had to message me and let me know!

By *herry n JonesyCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

I get that a lot too. But i hit back and say i was good enough before i turned you down then send then hit the block button"

My comeback to that sort of abuse when I was a single female was to laugh and point out that they contacted me and not the other way around.

But then as a fem, if you just delete, you get message after message then until they get abusive,, my abuse back is equal,, but why keep messaging?? It seems to make no sense

"Had several men reply with the "You're a fat pig anyway" or the "You're a stuck up bitch" Sure dude, sorry i ruined your well laid plans of marriage and children for us! And i have to say that they aren't in the minority! More than half of the replies i send come back with an insult. The MINORITY of men reply politely or not at all.

The male ego is a fragile thing lol. When I got abuse back, if they hadn't been a coward and blocked me, I'd reply back saying in that one sentence you have showed your true colours and demonstrated why I have no wish to meet you, grow up!

Yeah that cracks me up. They insult you then block you because they're too scared to hear a response. What kind of man does that? Lol! I normally reply "Bitter is a lovely colour on you" then report them. However it doesn't end there! Can't tell you how many of them then set up a new profile, just so they can shower me with more abuse! I'm sure you ladies have encountered it. Such brave, strong manly men eh?"

Not a real man lol. That's sad, never had that done to me. I block non verified people and these types of people never get verified so generally safe from someone doing that. At the end of the day, sending someone abuse is sad, pathetic an shows you lack respect and self confidence. If someone has the manners to give me a polite no I'll thank them for their honesty and move on.

"

Paula never gets that,

"But then as a fem, if you just delete, you get message after message then until they get abusive,, my abuse back is equal,, but why keep messaging?? It seems to make no sense "

The block button is your friend. As is the report button.

Also block newbies and unverified so that if they set up a new profile they cannot contact you.

Wow what idiot men I love a reply back saying that as I think msg getting deleted straight away is a little rude

A lot of the time with single fems is a bloke delete, you get so many messages, and certainly the ones that haven't read the profile, just viewed the pics need to be deleted

Yeah that cracks me up. They insult you then block you because they're too scared to hear a response. What kind of man does that? Lol! I normally reply "Bitter is a lovely colour on you" then report them. However it doesn't end there! Can't tell you how many of them then set up a new profile, just so they can shower me with more abuse! I'm sure you ladies have encountered it. Such brave, strong manly men eh?"

iam not condoning these douche bags but why not go proactive rather reactive ,hid your profile and you go looking for the type of guys you think you would click with

"Sad isn't it? Polite enough to reply even if it is a no and the toys are thrown out of the pram! I've had some terrible abuse for a polite no thanks so just don't reply anymore. How pathetic some don't have the respect, maturity and self confidence to take a polite no thanks but than again, just goes to prove you were right not to want to meet them "

Yeah that cracks me up. They insult you then block you because they're too scared to hear a response. What kind of man does that? Lol! I normally reply "Bitter is a lovely colour on you" then report them. However it doesn't end there! Can't tell you how many of them then set up a new profile, just so they can shower me with more abuse! I'm sure you ladies have encountered it. Such brave, strong manly men eh?

iam not condoning these douche bags but why not go proactive rather reactive ,hid your profile and you go looking for the type of guys you think you would click with "

That's exactly what I do

I could never be that upset about a total stranger not fancying me, but then i have a life. It just baffles me as to how much hurt and rage that a polite no can elicit. Clearly i'm glad i didn't want to meet them as assualt and battery aren't my list of fav things to do on a date.

iam not condoning these douche bags but why not go proactive rather reactive ,hid your profile and you go looking for the type of guys you think you would click with "

Why should women hide because of the behaviour of a few men? Because some people are arseholes women have to change they way they use the site??

Did you read the OP??

So you're saying it should be compulsory for people to reply thanks but no thanks even though they then get abusive replies?? Hardly fair is it? "

of course not.your taking it out of context my dear.I certainly do not condone some of the replies mentioned above.I was merely expressing my opinion judged on my limited experience. for what it's worth,in your shoes I would not reply to that barrage of abuse I would just simply report it.

"

iam not condoning these douche bags but why not go proactive rather reactive ,hid your profile and you go looking for the type of guys you think you would click with

That's exactly what I do "

I really just don't have the time unfortunately. I log in here and filter thru the messages as i don't have the time to go searching. But i do understand why you do it considering the amount of asshats appear to message us!

why should she?

why shouldnt people be a little more respectful instead?

pisses me off when people say the 'victim' is bringing things upon themselves simply for being 'out there'

ridiculous

well at least I've had a reply today.now there's unique

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I met a lady once and she said I wasn't her type and when I looked at her veris, guess what? I wasn't. Great social though

Did you read the OP??

So you're saying it should be compulsory for people to reply thanks but no thanks even though they then get abusive replies?? Hardly fair is it?

of course not.your taking it out of context my dear.I certainly do not condone some of the replies mentioned above.I was merely expressing my opinion judged on my limited experience. for what it's worth,in your shoes I would not reply to that barrage of abuse I would just simply report it."

they are not replying to the abuse, they are replying to the initial message with a 'thanks, but you arent my type' reply.

thats when the abuse comes.

however, if they just looked and thought 'no, not for me' and deleted, then you are now saying they are being rude.

well, which is ruder?

It is a very sad state of affairs that people can not take the very polite "Thanks but not thanks your not my type".

The switch to abusive mode thinking well she did take to the nice approach but she will surly come round now. :/

Maybe just once someone should reply to the abusive mail (if you have not been blocked) and say sorry I have seen the error of my ways I would love to meet you, Then block the buggers

Good luck OP your a stunning lady and you should have every right to be choosey.

"Sad isn't it? Polite enough to reply even if it is a no and the toys are thrown out of the pram! I've had some terrible abuse for a polite no thanks so just don't reply anymore. How pathetic some don't have the respect, maturity and self confidence to take a polite no thanks but than again, just goes to prove you were right not to want to meet them "

I didn't see your post until after i'd written almost the exact same thing! Completely agree, damaged goods that expose themselves as such in a message just saving us the hassle of sneaking out the pub while they're at the loo on the first meet. LMAO!

I reply with a 'no thank you' and then block them immediately.....lots of abuse in the past, I think people forget that you are an actual living, breathing human being xxx

After reading this,it gets my blood boiling!

Take 10 couples profile and count how many of them dont want single males to play with.

About 80%

Then take 10 single males and see how many are site supporters. Why are they aload on a swingers site. Noone wants them and they dont even give money to the site upkeep!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

If you reply to people that contact you by messing with the filters ..:ie adding a picture to message and then remove it. You then give them a chance to keep messaging. .

"After reading this,it gets my blood boiling!

Take 10 couples profile and count how many of them dont want single males to play with.

About 80%

Then take 10 single males and see how many are site supporters. Why are they aload on a swingers site. Noone wants them and they dont even give money to the site upkeep!

"

There are plenty on here who meet single guys.

And there are plenty of decent single guys.

"After reading this,it gets my blood boiling!

About 80%

"

single males are a well wanted and well used resource on both this site, and in clubs.

there are plenty of couples and single women that dont pay for the site either, and until you have to, they are well within their rights not to.

single men, en masse, are not the problem.

arseholes are the problem

everyone who joined fab is a site supporter, without the numbers the site would struggle to exist, advertisers need numbers

I always thank for a reply

why should she?

pisses me off when people say the 'victim' is bringing things upon themselves simply for being 'out there'

ridiculous"

your only a victim if you sit there and take it ,i gave an option

"If you reply to people that contact you by messing with the filters ..:ie adding a picture to message and then remove it. You then give them a chance to keep messaging. . "

I didn't know you could send a picture then remove it from the message how dose that work?

"

single males are a well wanted and well used resource on both this site, and in clubs.

there are plenty of couples and single women that dont pay for the site either, and until you have to, they are well within their rights not to.

single men, en masse, are not the problem.

arseholes are the problem"

I absolutely agree! I have met a lot of guys for drinks from here and 3 of them have been spot on. still see them now and they are great guys. I think 3 in over a year is a good statistic tbh because i know i am hard to please. It's just such a shame that arseholery is so common. And swingers sites seem to be a magnet for them because it's not just this site, it's all the sites i'm on. And i just realised we're at the cusp of the full moon so that's why i got so many horrible messages today. Guys be crazy!

why should she?

ridiculous

your only a victim if you sit there and take it ,i gave an option "

Allowing fucktards to rule the roost and determine how others should run their profile on here is not a realistic option.

I got called a "fat cunt" the other week for sending a polite "no thanks not my type". Clearly he shouldn't have messaged me in the first place if that was his opinion. Dopey Bollocks!

why should she?

ridiculous

Allowing fucktards to rule the roost and determine how others should run their profile on here is not a realistic option."

well go on then whats yours ? ive lost count the number of times ive changed the way i use this site because of fakes and dickheads,untill someone comes up with something that works then use to tools that the site provides

I think it will be great if most single females chose the option of not receiving mail from single guys. This way they look themselves for the type of men they want, make the first move. this way we'll see more time saved less hard efforts going to the bin, less abusive replies and women learn to make some effort when chatting to with guys instead of the usual borring one word replies that get nowhere lol

"I got called a "fat cunt" the other week for sending a polite "no thanks not my type". Clearly he shouldn't have messaged me in the first place if that was his opinion. Dopey Bollocks! "

OMG I still find it hard to believe guys persist with the abuse when they get a knock back. You have dodged a bullet there for sure just sorry you had to find out with the abuse attached

At no point did i suggest i was a victim. These men are frankly sad pathetic creatures who should be pitied. They can threaten all they like and stomp their feet and call me names and it makes no difference because they are just mad that i don't like them. Not my problem. My original post was more questioning why today seemed to be so bad. However i still won't be hiding my profile. I will instead put my faith in human kind and hope that men take note and think about what they say and do. The abusive guys won't make me hide my profile, they just won't get laid!

"Wow the men are abusive today! I've replied a lot today with "Sorry you're not my type, happy swinging!" and had nothing but abuse back. I'm just going to stop replying in the negative and block anyone i don't want to meet immediately. Sad time.

Just an 'off' day.

I find that aLl the guys I respond to with that same answer are ok with it and usuaLly thank me for even answering...as if I would not! "

It's nice to get a response to at least know where you stand with someone. I think its a nice curtousy to receive that from you as although I don't take offence to my message just being deleted, etc, and understand the amount of messages you must get, you have still taken the time to respond. That's a sign of a good character to me. x

"I think it will be great if most single females chose the option of not receiving mail from single guys. This way they look themselves for the type of men they want, make the first move. this way we'll see more time saved less hard efforts going to the bin, less abusive replies and women learn to make some effort when chatting to with guys instead of the usual borring one word reply "

Yeah sorry dude it's all our fault. We will endeavour as a species to comply with all your male wishes from now on and put all our effort into making you happy.

why should she?

ridiculous

Allowing fucktards to rule the roost and determine how others should run their profile on here is not a realistic option.

well go on then whats yours ? ive lost count the number of times ive changed the way i use this site because of fakes and dickheads,untill someone comes up with something that works then use to tools that the site provides "

My first post on here pretty much sums it up. I DO NOT ever intend changing how I use this site because of a few dickwads. If any of them think I should then they can go and beat themselves to death with a shitty stick.

"At no point did i suggest i was a victim. These men are frankly sad pathetic creatures who should be pitied. They can threaten all they like and stomp their feet and call me names and it makes no difference because they are just mad that i don't like them. Not my problem. My original post was more questioning why today seemed to be so bad. However i still won't be hiding my profile. I will instead put my faith in human kind and hope that men take note and think about what they say and do. The abusive guys won't make me hide my profile, they just won't get laid!"

Brilliant nice to see the small minded idiots will not scare you away and spoil you fun good for you

We're not all bad, I do think however some people may come here under the influence, so blow up easy

"Wow the men are abusive today! I've replied a lot today with "Sorry you're not my type, happy swinging!" and had nothing but abuse back. I'm just going to stop replying in the negative and block anyone i don't want to meet immediately. Sad time.

Just an 'off' day.

I find that aLl the guys I respond to with that same answer are ok with it and usuaLly thank me for even answering...as if I would not!

It's nice to get a response to at least know where you stand with someone. I think its a nice curtousy to receive that from you as although I don't take offence to my message just being deleted, etc, and understand the amount of messages you must get, you have still taken the time to respond. That's a sign of a good character to me. x"

I totally agree on that. I used to get a bit upset when I was a newbie but slowly I understood that women are getting an unmanageable amount of mail and if they reply with thx but not my type they have shiwn a good character and consideration to my effort as they didn't let me hold wasted hopes. Its good to know move on and spend my efforts elsewhere.

I got once really upset by a woman who has been chatting with me for ages. I havent contacted her for a while and when I made contact again asking about a previous misunderstanding, she replied I HAVE ZERO INTEREST when I wasn't making any kind of advances. Other than that I appreciate a polite rejection.

awful amount of name calling by the original poster reading through the messages.hardly setting an example.

#justsaying

"awful amount of name calling by the original poster reading through the messages.hardly setting an example.

#justsaying"

think you will find its not the OP thats name calling, but everyone using various terms for timewasters

"I dont see the point in being abusive it dont get you know where just move on and happy swinging"

Same here

"awful amount of name calling by the original poster reading through the messages.hardly setting an example.

#justsaying

think you will find its not the OP thats name calling, but everyone using various terms for timewasters"

Guilty!

shame uve not mailed me yet..I'm ur type..and wont hear anything less!!!!!!!!!

*I might beg and grovel

By *immy AndrexCouple  over a year ago

OLDHAM

It proves a point, imagine meeting up with these kind of people could turn out to be a very nasty experience

Block and delete to prevent any comeback after saying no, works for me.

Had lots of that shit in the past so now I just don't bother answering anyone I am not interested in. If that's rude then so be it!

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

I usually say -

Sorry but you're not what I'm looking for right now

This normally gets me just a thanks for replying message back. In 2 years I've only had 1 angry message back.

» Add a new message to this topic