FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > been here a year now ...would you

been here a year now ...would you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lydecouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

greenock

Hi we have been here a year now and not had a meet we fear that the hole thing is a waste of time our profile not to bad pics are decent we have friends and play on cam

But just cant seem to get that first what's we doing wrong some feedback would nice thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find it a bit difficult to understand why you haven't met any of those who have verified you by web? Surely you could meet some of them?

Maybe consider a club near you?

The first part of your about your self bit puts me off too aggressive I'm a single male but I have a fwb that I meet with other couples so you would be a no from me x

" we fear that the hole thing is a waste of time "

this mistake changes the "whole" context.

Sorry ,couldn't resist

greenock

" we fear that the hole thing is a waste of time

Sorry ,couldn't resist "

Sorry don't know what you mean

"Hi we have been here a year now and not had a meet we fear that the hole thing is a waste of time our profile not to bad pics are decent we have friends and play on cam

But just cant seem to get that first what's we doing wrong some feedback would nice thanks "

We would not contact you as all your veris were by cam . So it would look like you meet on cam a lot.

We don't have a webcam and use ios so straight away would not waste time.

If you didn't have web can veris we would meet you

Does seem a bit aggressive, but I'm single to so that don't count lol

Shame coz if you were into single guy or so far away as I'd lick you to death lol

Sorry ,couldn't resist

Sorry don't know what you mean "

Its the reference to the typo error; hole instead of whole

We don't meet couples but if we did the bit which would put us off is that you are smokers.

greenock

We know that all of our verification are on cam expect one at least we have proven we are not a fake couple .so too many cam verification put a lot of people off

greenock

Sorry ,couldn't resist

Sorry don't know what you mean

Its the reference to the typo error; hole instead of whole"

Opps I missed the w sorry did not notice

"We know that all of our verification are on cam expect one at least we have proven we are not a fake couple .so too many cam verification put a lot of people off"

Yes because it implies you don't meet and caters more for those who a) use webcam, b) use chat and c) the voyeurs.

Like I said, you need to arrange to meet people

greenock

"We know that all of our verification are on cam expect one at least we have proven we are not a fake couple .so too many cam verification put a lot of people off

Yes because it implies you don't meet and caters more for those who a) use webcam, b) use chat and c) the voyeurs.

Like I said, you need to arrange to meet people "

Ok thanks for the feedback we are trying to get meets but not happening but we will keep trying

Get yourselves along to CJ's where you'll meet loads of nice folks, and have the opportunity for fun if you want

The first impression on single males comes across a bit harsh.

If your not meeting them outline a little more delicate.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I would lose the capital bits in your first sentence and simply use your filters to stop single guys contacting you. Apart from that, it looks fine to me. Maybe there just aren't many swingers in your area.

"Hi we have been here a year now and not had a meet we fear that the hole thing is a waste of time our profile not to bad pics are decent we have friends and play on cam

But just cant seem to get that first what's we doing wrong some feedback would nice thanks "

Grow a set of collective nuts and get out there!

greenock

"Get yourselves along to CJ's where you'll meet loads of nice folks, and have the opportunity for fun if you want "

We would love to go to Cj's and I think we should give it a go thanks

"Get yourselves along to CJ's where you'll meet loads of nice folks, and have the opportunity for fun if you want

We would love to go to Cj's and I think we should give it a go thanks "

Great! You'll have fantastic night with some very friendly people

greenock

Thanks for the feedback, we will put it all to good use and hopefully things will start to move

may sound harsh but delete account, start again, referring back to the old account.

a year without a meet, no matter how many times you have been on cam, will say to us your a timewaster that would rather not leave the house, and people sometimes give newbies a little more grace than long time members that havent done anything.

we had a meet within a few weeks of opening this account, so i fail to see why it would be so difficult for you.

couldnt care about the no songle men bit, as most have that on profile, and it doesnt stop them meeting others.

greenock

"may sound harsh but delete account, start again, referring back to the old account.

a year without a meet, no matter how many times you have been on cam, will say to us your a timewaster that would rather not leave the house, and people sometimes give newbies a little more grace than long time members that havent done anything.

we had a meet within a few weeks of opening this account, so i fail to see why it would be so difficult for you.

couldnt care about the no songle men bit, as most have that on profile, and it doesnt stop them meeting others.

"

Have to say that we are not time wastes and would travel for any meets

"may sound harsh but delete account, start again, referring back to the old account.

Have to say that we are not time wastes and would travel for any meets"

not saying you are or you wouldnt, just telling you what we get from people that have been on for a year and never physically done anything

» Add a new message to this topic