FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > interesting dynamic

interesting dynamic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

now, i know of cuckolding, and cuckqueening, but got chatting with a couple (not on here) that had an interesting dynamic, and wondered if anyone else thought it works or not.

basically, they meet couples, for soft play, but the female half actively tries to organise it for the husband to play full, even though she has no interest in doing it herself (ie, her hubby shags the other woman, but the other husband cant shag her)

would people find this a little selfish or a bit off?

it does seem to be all instigated by her, and not him making her do it or making her let him or whatever.

seems she enjoys being involved in him and watching him having sex with other women, but not in the whole cuck way, if that makes sense

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

" .......

seems she enjoys being involved in him and watching him having sex with other women, but not in the whole cuck way, if that makes sense"

I can't say it does but I stopped trying to understand why people do what they do many years ago.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If its been discussed with the other couple and they agree all good, if not all bad. As to motivation people do all sorts and she probably gets a kick from seeing him enjoy himself with another woman, however if the other couple know nothing of it beforehand I would question whether or not she was trying to cause trouble.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If we met a couple for soft play and had agreed that, if either of them was trying to change the boundaries mid play, we'd stop...we're not part of anyone's stupid game...to be honest it sounds a bit immature...

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

We're similar in that Tina doesn't play with other guys at all but loves to watch me with another girl and join in. We have offers from couples who say that's fine, their husband will just watch, but it seems too selfish to me so we don't take them up on it.

It's why our preference is for single bi fems.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sorry, seems i havent explained it properly.

all are aware that the male can play full, and the female would be playing soft, just wondered if this was a dynamic that others would get involved in.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"sorry, seems i havent explained it properly.

all are aware that the male can play full, and the female would be playing soft, just wondered if this was a dynamic that others would get involved in."

If I felt that no one was being short-changed, then yes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is how we play with couples and haven't had a problem. a lot of couples seem happy with it when we say what our boundaries are before a meet.

» Add a new message to this topic