FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cannot accommodate, cannot travel...

Cannot accommodate, cannot travel...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...then it sounds as though you're stuffed to me and stuck in your house forever more

Do your (new) partners really come and pick you up and whisk you off to a hotel / club / field? Just wondering...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"...then it sounds as though you're stuffed to me and stuck in your house forever more

Do your (new) partners really come and pick you up and whisk you off to a hotel / club / field? Just wondering... "

Funnily enough no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was contacted yesterday by a young lady with that exact thing, cannot accom cannot travel and she wants me to pick her up and drop her off afterwards. I'm more than willing to do so but it got me thinking that it will limit her opportunities surely??? Xx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I meet in clubs and travel only locally... There is no option to tick local only.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And if you're a single man, I'd say your chances have been dropped from 10% to 0%. Just cybersex for you....

"I meet in clubs and travel only locally... There is no option to tick local only.

"

That means that you travel then!

S xx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I meet in clubs and travel only locally... There is no option to tick local only.

That means that you travel then!

S xx"

If I put I travel then I get messages from people far asking to meet.... I would like a travel locally box to tick.

"If I put I travel then I get messages from people far asking to meet.... I would like a travel locally box to tick."

If I were you I'd tick the 'can travel' box and explain in the profile about how far you can travel (and how you'll do so if you feel the need). When I look at a profile and see 'can't accommodate, can't travel' I don't read any further as I can't see how we'd meet with them.

Thanks for pointing out your situation as at least I realise now why some people put that!

S xx

» Add a new message to this topic